Previous: GudaGuda Event Guide:
guide pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Meduseless, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

BEGONE PRIEST

WHERE IS THE CCC TRANSLATION
GIVE IT TO ME

ONI

DON'T SPOOK ME KIREI

Vive la France!

I want to violently hold hands with Medea

>not using the SSR priest pic

But she needs that hand to use Rule Breaker.

no

mama every thread until she can be adopted

Literally whom?

POST THE BEST ASS

The guy translating CCC

>the BB dubfag is the one in charge of CCC translation
lmao

You profane this world. Begone, Thot.

Okita is the cutest Seibah. Prove me wrong.

SO CUTE AAAAAAAAHHHH MY HEART

Too much of best asses. I start with this one and I hope somebody post Nito ASSassin

I can't believe it's the same artist as Raikou.

I can't get my Okita say bond level 4 lines in my room at all. She keeps saying every other line except that. Can hear it when I examine her voices from card though.

This?

I can't.

Christmas can't come soon enough.

They're both stereotypical Raita characters, you should read some of his stuff it's great.

>basically the only FGO artist to draw characters thick
>is complete shit

It's not fair.

NitoAss

Hmm, a fair argument, and one I'm ill equipped to dispute as I haven't read into Umu Bride to know her lines and personality. However, in looks I contest that Okita is superior. Bride's lack of modesty in her choice of clothing may be fitting for her, but past a certain point it costs her some cuteness.

Agreed.

You forgot about that black caster.

I had the same problem with her bond lvl 3 line, maybe that's a bug

Nero Bride is just Nero, but deeply thirsting for (You).

Okita wins this one, friend.

>suzuhas waver is only level 80
PFFFFFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOBODYS GONNA USE IT
alao please put after party on okita

Is EMIYA for (me)?

Question time /alter/. For those of you whose waifu/husbando is mediocre or outright bad in gameplay especially.
Are you feeling annoyed by it? Or are you happy just to have him/her in your Chaldea and party? Do you use him/her at all parties? Will you roll for alternate versions?

>after party on Okita

fuck off shitter

Gameplay literally doesn't matter and even if it did just put her in your back lines

My waifu isn't a Fate character.

Isn't it because servants will only say the highest bond line you currently have unlocked?

Why the fuck are you playing this then?

Now that you mention it, she doesnt say bond 3 line for me either. No idea why it works for some people though.

Who?

Been a fatefag since 2006. In too deep.

If she your waifu why would you not roll for her alternate version? What a stupid question to ask

I don't have a waifu.
I don't care if my favorites are considered "bad" though, because tier lists are trash.

>implying gudao is any better
Dude you use a gudao okita for 1 ap only, it gives next to no points on normal quests, might as well put a after party on it

Not exactly, she's dyed in a newlywed persona. Most of her My Room lines are centered around learning what a Bride should do to please her husband. And in her interlude she engraves your name on her sword.

>Hmm, day to day life is not enough? I see.... Then, cooking? Leave it to me. I am a universal genius! I'll learn my love-of-loves's preferences. Um... Do you like octopus?

Two swords is cuter. So is Darth Saber.

Arturia disagrees.

I think you might be right actually. I raised her bond line too fast I guess.

My lvl90 Altera isn't pulling in any FP at all with Poster Girl, should I give it to Waver instead?

Martha or wassup homies?

>Put after party on a saber
>When it's only use is 20 ap
>Against a bunch of sabers
>When two bonus archers exist

Suck my Little D, Priest.

I dont care for gameplay. I want to have them. All versions. End

I still have a line of Arturia that she absolutely refuses to say despite being halfway to level 6.

Martha.

Who #3rdNubo here

Literally the only support people are looking for is Okita + something, and people will reload until they get one.

Hmm I may be wrong. Nero bride is slightly cuter than okita, I'll admit that much, but okita has better feetsies

>Arturia disagrees

Fuck off fake waifufag, it means she's not your waifu.

Scheherazade, unreleased for us for another two years. By namanikuATK who is famous for doing thicc

Cutest Queen

what do I do to have a body like that without missing the event.

Not yet. I got my 4th GUDA-O earlier today, so I'll be focusing more on the lower AP quests until the better 40AP show up.

>engraving HotMonkayDik on a treasured sword
wew

The closest thing I have to a waifu isn't in the game yet.

Arturia is still decent, although apparently she gets bad later on. But a 5* is a 5*, I'll take whatever I can have.

Event servant bonuses are Bad Civilization.

Dude, you don't use the ces for their effects, you use it because it gives mats. hownew.ru bro

I WANT SEIBA ALTER TO POUND MY SLUTTY ANUS

I will use my favorite no matter what, even if he's apparently the trashiest of the trash. I'm even saving my grails for him.

Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as Servant when?

>the literal bottom of the meme list

While I might not be a gameplayfag, this is pretty disheartening.

On the other hand, it does encourage you to use supports/servants you wouldn't otherwise. If not for this event, I wouldn't have learned how much I enjoyed using Emiya.

Martha.
Somebody should photoshop Inzektor Haggar (Weevil in dub) with Kirei face throwing SSR cards instead of Exodia.
And then the one with Orichalchos with Yugi having MC head, pulling SSR in front of Kireo and Anzu (Tea) havin Mashu face telling them to stop and the last that was about to be pulled to him was Black Keys.

Actually she got moved up a bit.

Seibah is the bottom now, all on her own.

Never use my Saber Alter again.

Are the ero buddhas thicc enough for you

I'm pretty sure vanilla Arturia is beneath her now

Well now that I have her I don't feel like playing anymore.

Saver-class Servant, most likely. They already did Buddha, so I wouldn't mind seeing Jesus.

Bye.

Just coming by to casually say I got my SECOND, not my first yeah but my SECOND, CE to drop today and will be MLBing me Guda-O today while you virgins keep farming like the pussies you are. Also I fucked all your moms last night. Bye

>t. EX Luck Chad

All alternative Artorias are either completely different in every aspect (like Alter) or have a completely different design. The only other Artoria a Saberfag needs is Archertoria, who is basically just HA Artoria

Give account

Liz love!