pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxLvQhmY95Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4
hyperallergic.com/407746/refuting-viking-allah-textiles-meaning/?platform=hootsuite
youtube.com/watch?v=hdskdLV4MWY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_jsjczz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=7B1OAtD_VIA
youtu.be/x88HTu0pFSA?t=33s
norseandviking.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/lets-debate-female-viking-warriors-yet.html
norseandviking.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/some-further-discussion-of-article-on.html
twitter.com/totalwar/status/930118133981073408
youtube.com/watch?v=BB2Ad04mukI
youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Making a new thread this early is an unforgivable sin. You will be as a dog under the whip of heaven OP, may your weak soul never know rest.

OP is probably from Talabecland

nth for Grom the Paunch!

4th for SKARSNIK!

Should be Ireland edition

Late for Greasus and the glory of Ogre Kangdomz!

How would you guys feel if CA did Total War: Alexander?
Factions would be
>Alexander/Philip II's Macedonia
>Greece
>Persia
>Egypt
>Mauria, India
Later we could get Ethiopia/Nubians, Italians, Arabians, and Afghans.
The map would basically be the eastern third of the R2 map. Here is the kicker. India. We include all of India and central Asia. And maybe, if you really wanted to push it... China.
You could lead Alexander to greater heights than even he achieved, lead the Pharaoh's in a pre-Ptolemaic Egypt, etc.

too late, potato nigger, this is now a gobbo thread!

They already did, kiddo.

>using up the image limit so carelessly, to repeat the transgression

Thanks for the (You)

7th for Luthor Harkon, the scourge o' the Great Ocean

git

>Alexander, who made plans to conquer Rome and Carthage before he died, would be forced to go to China instead when he wasn't even all that interested in India and went there just to show off

What units will Radious add to the Irish game?

>mfw twg will start saving on pictures like irshmen on potatoes

Nah he was obsessed with the east and going further than any other had gone, didn't you see the movie?

Potato Farmers (Leprechaun pots of gold)

Irish axemen (longbow, plow, lore of potatoes)

irish horse archers (gyrocopter)

IRA Insurgents (Broadswords)

why the fuck there are 2 threads ?

That might be an issue when they get to #3

Moot doesnt allow us to post pictures in the previous one anymore

Because fuck you, that's why

We have fallen from God's grace.

What are the chances they add anything new in the foundation update? Like redo old world legendary lord bonuses/traits and maybe throw in some missing legendary lords (like Todbringer)?

It will seemingly be months before they put it out... They have to be doing more than just porting the old patch, right? Right?

You'll be lucky if they manage to port the current patch over without breaking it, there will be no extra

A total war with Ireland as a major factor in our lifetimes is it?

3 PM GMT Tomorrow is it hmmm?

News start locations and Todbringer and the Duke

youtube.com/watch?v=KxLvQhmY95Q

Dumb fantasy fags wasted the pic limit on their meme posts, it'll happen here to, history repeats itself

>anything new in the foundation
They must somehow combine climate system with Norsca, thats for sure.
Other than that probly nothing new, they might announce a proper shekel DLC tho.

You fucking idiots are going to sap up the image limit on this thread too. You need to be cleansed.

You do realize that foundation patch is coming WITH a paid DLC in January? If we're lucky it's Tomb Kings, if we're unlucky it's just a shitty lord pack

>Like redo old world legendary lord bonuses/traits

Slight possibility

>maybe throw in some missing legendary lords (like Todbringer)?

Literally 0% chance

Most likely we can expect some new old world start positions, since that's something they've actually said they're interested in doing

Well no, i dont realize that, since they never announced that.
But yeah i also think that they will probably release something on christmas-new year.

>be blood knight
>an elite knight converted to vampirism
>considered one of the deadliest warriors in the Old World
>neither Grail Knights nor Silver Helms can dip lances against you and hope for victory
>get shot to pieces by some spicy bois with noisy sticks

>"Michael: So what makes a game a “Total War Saga”?"

>"Jack: With our big releases that cover entire eras, like Rome or Empire, we’ve been following them up with standalone games that focus on a single character’s life and the time around them; like Napoleon or Attila. But there are also these key, pivotal points in history which don’t necessarily revolve around a single character, and only lasted a few months or few decades at most. Such moments also tend to be constrained to a tight geographic area as well."

>"These moments are perfect fuel for Total War. They’re a powder keg, where anything can happen and history could have gone in any direction. Sagas are epic stories, and we felt that name described those moments well, and allows us to go into the kind of individual detail we love."

>"So, Total War Saga games will be the same mix of turn-based campaign strategy, real-time battle tactics and hundreds if not thousands of hours of gameplay as a regular Total War game, but focussed down on a distinct moment."

>"Sagas won’t be revolutionary new titles or introduce brand-new eras; they’ll follow-on from previous Total War games and inhabit the same time-period, or at the very least relate to it. But these are certainly Total War games."

>"We’ve got more games in production than we’ve ever had before, and historical games form the majority of our forthcoming releases. We thought that badging these “A Total War Saga” would help players understand that they are a spin-off and not the next major title."

What do you think? Are you fucking pumped for kind of DLC/Games/expansions for all the old games?

>wasted an entire game on we wuz vikings

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
victoria total war when?

>DLC announcement last week
>Saga this week
>fantasy news next week

Tbqh few seconds of WE WUZ KANGS trailer already looked better than new Rome 2 campaing.

because its based off of attila
>cot3c setting wasted on a garbage game instead of being a dlc for attila
ca is retarded

>the attila dlcs didn't add any custom battles

WHERE IS MY SIEGE OF ROME?
WHERE IS MY TOURS?
WHERE IS MY RONCEVAUX?
WHERE IS MY BURFORD?

>that music in the trailer
Oh yeah it's Vikings alright.

>he doesn't know CA is subtly fanning the flames of hisfag-fantasyfag rivalry by alternately leaving long gaps in announcements for one of them while promoting the other, in the hopes of increasing brand loyalty in both groups

go on home viking soldiers, go on home
have you got no fucking homes of your own?
youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4

GIVE ME LINK

The Vikings were primarily traders, I am not surprised.
But how did the clothes not rot away after hundreds of years?
TW twitter you dumb cuck

Are you dumb? They won't announce anything fantasy until Rome II DLC has been released and sold for a while so they can get the maximum shekels. Fantasy news will have to wait until December and release is in early January

Yep, this is probably what will happen.

This was already debunked by multiple academics.

hyperallergic.com/407746/refuting-viking-allah-textiles-meaning/?platform=hootsuite

I'm sure there are a few hundred ways, considering we find ten-thousand-year-old bodies in caves and in hardened mud.

>Vikings traded, took shit or got gifts from their employers

WOW

>both groups
>implying 99% of people here didnt play atleast 3-4 previous total wars.

This shit is going for years before WH became a thing i remember people were arguing over Shogun 2.
Some were saying Shogun 2 is best total war and others were saying that they are weeb-anime retards.

>Has raised questions about the influence of Islam in Scandinavia

Middle Eastern artifacts, even ones with religious symbols on them, have been found in Viking excavations dozens of times and no serious scholars have EVER seriously considered that Islam had a significant cultural impact on Viking society.

This is a blatant and frankly pathetic attempt at pushing a "We're not so different after all" narrative for the purpose of a modern day political goal.

About half the word was missing, and even when reconstructed (and mirrored), it spelled out Illah, not Allah. Furthermore, that writing wasn't used until the 15th century.

And yet she claimed that the vikings called to Allah like a prayer

tl;dr it's complete bs and it was only proposed because of some desire to make swedish history multicultural

Her career is pretty much ruined now though

youtube.com/watch?v=hdskdLV4MWY

>hyperallergic.com/407746/refuting-viking-allah-textiles-meaning/?platform=hootsuite

Well, there ya go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_jsjczz5k

Based Stephennie is the histfag we need.

GNYÐJA MUNDU GRÍSIR

EF GALTAR HAG VISSI!

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

>tfw hairy barbarians treat their employees better than most modern employers

Soon.

VIKINGS OUT

>mud-hut barbarians fighting other mud-hut barbarians over a shitty island
my body is ready
youtube.com/watch?v=7B1OAtD_VIA

Did you forget about the Britannia campaign for Kingdoms which had Ireland as a major faction?

^)
youtu.be/x88HTu0pFSA?t=33s

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE, BORN TO COMPETE, NEVER RETREAT.

Judith Jesch is another good one. Wrote a piece on that uncovered female warrior grave a while back (which was a similar situation, in terms of how the piece was passed around on social media etc).

norseandviking.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/lets-debate-female-viking-warriors-yet.html

norseandviking.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/some-further-discussion-of-article-on.html

She's a senior lecturer on Norse/Viking culture at Nottingham university.

Warhammer fantasy is looking pretty great lately

A reminder of the news, all fíorghael should be frosty tomorrow, /twg/ will become a Gaelic general

>Ogre kingdom delayed for history

Who?

T W O
E
A
M
S

who

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EA dev after the Battlefront 2 lootboxes happening

ALLFATHER!

Oh. Well he deserves the death threats, then.

How do you use the Snare Net for Gutter Runners, there is no skill button.

And this is relevant to /twg/ exactly how?

>infantr vs intafry only TW
This is going to suck isn't it?

its automatic, you don't have to do anything

at least it will look good and presumably have the good attila features like sieges. Imagine if it were in r2

That's a big Ulster

youtube.com/watch?v=BB2Ad04mukI

>one of the Britonia factions loses three of its cities to a faction I'd rather not fight

If I start funneling them gift money will they make an expensive army?

Didn't they make a blogpost where they outright said that team members move between projects as needed, as development ramps up/down? I have a strong memory of it.

I mean, the credits for Attila and Warhammer games are largely the same, and they came out about a year apart. I stopped buying the "different teams!" spiel a while ago tbqh

>implying they won't throw in some meme/completely fictional cavalry unit

THE GODS GUIDE US!

Why is the soundtrack mostly shit for warhammer and a lack of actual faction specific music in general? Vampire counts seem to be the only one's with actual effort put into their music and one or two more alright pieces of music found with the other factions.

Saga comes out tomorrow? Where are you guys watching this shit?

>sc*ts
gáidhlig or go home

they're revealing things tomorrow at 3 o'clock

Don't tell me what to like
youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE

if they have breathing room, maybe. If they're getting steamrolled, no.

wtf is wrong with DARK RIDERS horse ?

Total War soundtracks have left a lot to be desired since they dropped Jeff.
>inb4 someone tries to argue that Attila has good music
The menu theme is literally the only track of worth. Rome 2 is even worse. I can only remember like three Warhammer tracks.

Van Dyck back when?