/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

boobeh Edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rokuro01/status/929709972367196160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are our EU friends today?

I feel like shitposting instead of playing the game

Grinding stuff and watching a stream.

Daily reminder to hide Axl threads, ignore Axl posts, and do not reply to Axl-main posters.

Ok.

How many bursts have you taken today?

Zero

I don't take bursts because it's considered rude and I am not rude.

Thread is as young as May and it's already dead.

Why IS may such a womanchild?
And why hasn't she claimed Johhny yet?

Johnny isn't a lolicon

Faust stole my heart so long ago, and it's all his for many years to come. I love you, Faust!

He flies around the world collecting young chicks though.

playing league while i wait for my AP to refill

>weaboo weapon
>on an anime game
What a surprise

Imagine going to your bedroom and seeing Ram on your bed like this

I would get her a blanket because she's probably cold without a shirt or pants.

>DISGUSTING

>wanting a smelly fake tuna loli in your bed instead of ram

Tfw almost all my bursts taken are accidents but I roll with it

My dick would go into dangertime

Ask her to leave.

Eyo /ggg/, absolute newfag trash here. Wondered where to start and due to a veteran friend's advice (and my considerable poverty) I got ACPR on steam. Anyone still play this or have you all moved on to Rev 2 by now?

most of us that I know play Rev2, I havent played a older GG in ages.

If anyone from ECPC is on right now, I'm going to start a room at about 8:30. So be ready for that.

Give me one good reason to play Tsukihime

Is the..online...ded...

Haven't played it meltys pretty fun though.

You...have to...use..the...player rooms...since...ranked...is...dead....

It's too quiet. So I'm bringing out the ECPC room. I'll keep it open for as long as I can, but I might have to go afk at some points. C'mon in and keep on rockin'.
Room ID: vcto

>room is already full by the time I get on
>can't sit in training mode and grind execution because I'll probably miss a slot opening
>but if I don't grind execution and new tech over just mindlessly mashing hoping people fuck up, I'll never improve

I think there are way more than eight regulars at this point. If you make a 2nd ECPC room you should be able to get a sizeable amount of people in.

>Wondered where to start and due to a veteran friend's advice (and my considerable poverty) I got ACPR on steam.
you got memed on
>Anyone still play this or have you all moved on to Rev 2 by now?
Rev2, netcode in +r sucks on steam

different user but i've tried before and i'll try again I guess
ecpc 2:c4rd

if your still looking for a room

Wh.. ar..e...w....sp...k...ing..li....araku...ne

GGs friends

Axl is not honest Johnny is honest

It's...a...meme...

axl is honest

The only honest character is Sol

Why are there 2 of her on my bed?

GGs to everyone I fought

Because two Rams are better than one

GGs guys. A lot of tough and really close fights tonight.

GGs to everyone in the ec room.

The first ECPC room is now closed for the night. Thanks for stopping by everyone, and GGs to Doomp, Godking, and Towns. Special thanks to Towns, it's fun going full dragon against you. It even inspired me to make the shitty image I posted with this.

GGs and goodnight everyone.

Saved.

>dat baiken

Can I get some help with movement? I'm used to dashing a lot when I play but the recovery animation fucks me over and I end up getting hit when I try to approach, Now I've tried fd breaking my dashes but I find that just kills my tension gain, I play ky btw

>Now I've tried fd breaking my dashes but I find that just kills my tension gain, I play ky btw
Sometimes that's a necessary trade. It's either that or blowing 25 meter on a yrc anyway to stop your momentum. What I'd suggest is maybe take a look at how much you are dashing and cut back if you're doing it too much. If you really need to and are afraid of eating an attack or want to bait your opponent, just FD brake.

dashing forward builds the tension needed to fd brake

Tiddeh

>tfw play both gg and bb
>tfw think bb is more fun
>tfw manchild who enjoys a less in depth game

Nah, man. Enjoy what you enjoy, because you enjoy it. Most people are casuals that can't even get anywhere near fighting games.

Hey that's me

ecpc lobby 2 now closed GG everybody

Sorry for the wonky as fuck connection, but had some good games regardless. Got to try to force myself to figure out some stuff, but my blockstring and hit confirm game is feeling like absolute trash.
Got to do the corner combo I was practicing. I will fucking use this chaser for something if it's the death of me.

Just have fun

I had fine connections to everyone as far as I could tell so no problem there, only thing that was bad tonight is my controller somehow disconnecting. that feeling of landing something you practiced in training mode is so good

>tfw your Baiken is meme'd on twice and you're not even a waifu-fag

also if that's you bane the little back and forth during the danger time was great.

I feel like there's a lot more mechanical things in BB I like (tech options, techable throws, barrier being tied to a different meter)
But on the other hand GG doesn't have anyone as INFURIATING as fucking Arakune or Carl

>hit confirm game is feeling like absolute trash.
>2p 2p 2p 2p 2p

bite me, it'll get ironed out with practice

twitter.com/rokuro01/status/929709972367196160

>10

What are the chances of that even happening?

disappointing pork buns

She's one of those weird types that tries to stay as a teenager, physical age be damned.

>there will never be a sidestory where may freaks out once she hits her late 20s or 30 and realizes she can't stay a womanchild forever

>person runs away once i adapt to their dumb tactics

>12f after they lose
lul

If anyone is interested, there is a us southwest lobby
US SoCal
no pass

wat

forgot
pc

lobby's closed

Good might /ggg/

G'night

Anyone pc eu feel like playing?

I can play in about 2 hours

No.

KOKO DA

Maybe I should start posting routine lobbies for PS4 like Jam-annon to see if people start to show up hopefully

Go for it, honestly the only problem I notice for EU players hosting lobbies is that they ask here if they should post a lobby first and wait for replies.

Just making the lobby and seeing who shows up is much more effective.

Out of curiosity when people here open rooms do you keep them private or do you set them to allow anyone to enter?

You don't set it to private nor give it a password. Just set it to specific.

>STILL can't join lobbies

I know you can do that and it's what I've been doing the few times I set up a room. But I was wondering what people here generally do. I've seen people complain about rooms being full so I assumed that at least a few of those rooms had been set up as public.

Nah, those rooms were set to specific. EC PC just happens to have that many regulars from here.

impressive