youtube.com/watch?v=m9vQ0jwP6ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=lM-BkIYj4RQ
sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_105631010_3.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for merlin

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

cute

KOUSHIN SEYO

wasn't there supposed to be another of those chest events where chests pop un in ranked and if you win you get something?

read the OP

2 days

discord?

Do we know what the rewards will be? Maybe that daria from the 14 million downloads as sleeves?

translate it weebs

same as arisa but with isabelle

translate it weebs

"The pleasure of being cummed inside"

Is your head really alright?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31619203 is still the best video of shadowverse and you can't prove me wrong
if anyone know what song and serie is from 5:05 and onward, i will be eternally glad and suck your dick for free

youtube.com/watch?v=m9vQ0jwP6ZY

______I'm not gay

Roughly:
“Being in the rain with my lover like this immerses me in a special feeling. I like it.”

MONO SUGIRU

>whole game is aggroshit rn because you get shit on by dshift if you play control
I seriously hope Cygames doesn't just say "well, we aren't nerfing it because it has a sub-50 winrate" or some shit like that. If they made the changes to Test of Strength even though the ToS/Aegis combo wasn't that good, they should at least do something about Dshift.

>Don't run into any dshifts for a while
>Maybe I can afford to play a slower deck for a bit
>Run into nothing but dshifts
Rotations can't come soon enough. Can't wait for these fucks to be quarantined.

Why change it when it's going to be rotated out
Thanks for playing Shadowverse btw :~)
t. Cygames

They're going to do exatly that, in addition to nerfing the aggro decks that have an increased win rate because of DShift. Enjoy only having DShift mirrors next month.

If anything they're nerfing aggro blood because the winrate is the highest among all decks. Wait for it.

mum

>63 shadows

"I need healing"

>momposts aganist haven when gloaming ptp can win normal matchups too
step it up kohai

>opponent is haven

Haven is the only craft allowed to receive preemptive nerfs.

Need concede lads 42132

>momposting against haven opponent like it's an accomplishment
fuck off discord

it only works against haven after all

Ty Lucifer

>can't balance the current crafts for shit
>introduces another one
what did kimura mean by this

>hag defense force crying about losing to shadow
loving every laugh

The current meta is balanced statistically speaking.

Just Bahamut then heal up.

Not storm haven loses to everything retard.

No ones gives a shit about how statistically fair rock paper scissors or coinflips are, dtard.

Guardian sun beats vengance blood

And get stomped by PtP meme decks with 10% winrate.

That is the thing though.
If you tech against aggro, you can win often enough with quite a few builds... just as long as you're willing to accept that you weren't likely to beat Skill Shift anyway, and you'll probably get toasted by some greedy Nep/Aegis deck.

>half of the deck requires evolve to do something
how to spot a shitter

>half the deck
>6 cards has evolve effects

ESL please leave

u-uh free pax

>free pax
>its 6 bronze 1 silver

People say that this game was built with knowledge from professional JP MTG players. Is that true? Are they still involved or has their influence vanished?

Yeah, I was just too lazy to correct him myself. I assume he's also including the Aegis, so a whole 20% of the deck!
He's also not really seeing the big picture, which is the 2 or 3 for 1 tempo swings in the midgame. Consistently landing those (as well as reasonably high consistency on Beastcall Aria coming online early) does a lot of work at taking over the board.

>pax
packs*

Just Monika

I want to bet all over her tits.

It's true.
However, just because you are good at playing a card game it doesn't mean you are good at making one. A lot of the core problem cards in the game come all the way back from Standard.

Dshift was never meant to have this much support

D-shift was never meant to exist

Is that a fact?

Useless meat. Only good for pork.

Well they must not have been very good. I think almost every single extra turn card in MtG had to eat a ban/restriction at some point.

no because counterspells, instants and flash exist

It's not just DShift though. The origin of the problem was the turtle.

*blocks ur path*

>doesn't have ward
Just Ikuzo my friend.

>ikuzo with no mana

How do you actually win against that?

>Annihilator abilities trigger and resolve during the declare attackers step. The defending player chooses and sacrifices the required number of permanents before he or she declares blockers. Any creatures sacrificed this way won't be able to block.
Oh wow.

Isn't MtG meta basically all aggro? I don't think you'll even have the time to play this.

What are Seer's Globes?

Once you actually play against this card, you realise that it isn't as super strong as you expected it to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=lM-BkIYj4RQ

>Isn't MtG meta basically all aggro?
Why the fuck do people say it is better than SV again?

You can buy them on the shop. They are used to turn a non-animated card you have into the animated version of that card.

Guess which card game SV devs play the most?

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_105631010_3.mp3
She comes up and slaps your Dracorites. What do?

I'm glad matches don't reach turn 7 anymore so I don't have to deal with this bitch.

Well shit, that's pretty worth it.

user, after the first one, they cost 30k vials

Can I get a concede? Pretty please?

15pp do nothing

Even then, it's a guaranteed foil card. Collecting shit like this is primarily why I play.

YATTAZE

>only 3 followers in the entire deck
wonder how many matches it took to get this vid

>magic
>better
If anything it's more expensive. You can choose your poison in three flavours. Standard tends to be the most focused mode and as such it's the one that most people play since you can play a lot of stuff, but it's expansive as shit, I'm talking 500 bucks, and it rotates os you have to shill mroe cash. Modern is a half way there mode, not as old as legacy but still old. As such the powerlevel is pretty high, most matches tend to end in turn 3 and you'll enjoy playing against the same ten decks with no changes forever, only 800 bucks for deck. Legacy is the "everything is in" mode, aka the ld unbalanced shit goes here. You must spend at least 3000 bucks to be competitive here and games can end in the first turn.
Magic is a shit game, the only good shit that they have is the sorcery/instant mechanic. Lands sucks. Paying that much card for cardboard sucks. Being a p2w or p2 have fun sucks. Even hearthstone is better.

Thank you mr/miss Cat :)

>forget counting
>use bloodkin
>kms

Kill yourself, newfag.

How to forest dailies?

hai one two one two!

KOUSHIN SEYO

That's not very nice user, what makes you think I'm a newfag?

you're a newfag for actually replying to him

pls dont say anything mean to my discord friends thanks :)

discord?