/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

MiloCoin General/WEEKEND NACHOS 2 - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO edition

SHIT IS GETTING REAL - MILO MOON MISSION IMMINENT

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Up in the air for the time being.

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Highlights from previous thread:
Kek confirms $2.00 - Dev teases big news on Twitter initiating small pump

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are 50% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on most major exchanges.Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Privilege Grant HAS RESPONDED, Milo's response is practically a given

Other urls found in this thread:

blockexp.com:8081/tx/e2fab97ef24aca8c721c22e2971f54f30893116989495127f70268933c3d56d5
blockexp.com:8081/tx/97376e0aff12fc643de5aaaa93d2c9b50efe7cb46286fb8435ebd7af058bac38
blockexp.com:8081/tx/8efd9f0dba2cd7f9f77b818195a05135d82224b766a912eb373eb3a04bd58187
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not so fast, dipshit. You can't get away by making a new thread before the old one expires.

The people will know about your shit scamcoin.

first for 1.75 a coin, re keking it baby

4th post 4 moon

top 20er checking the fuck in

>We post the blockchain in the thread because we have things to hide

We are 62% thru mining you dumb pajeet

nigga what you on about. #1 is a miner, you can see because almost every deposit is 300.
2-10 are people who bought in and have been in these generals or in the bct ANN.

it's a market, people can buy what they want. benefits of being early.

Welcome to the future chad club my dude

>we will definitely hold our bags so that the 60% can get rich too, we totally won't dump it on them

fuck off

checked

jesus, volume is trending nicely.
Stop making me regret not buying.
Already spent my btc so don't say I can still get in.

good luck m8s

Its possible they did do an air drop, just seems inefficient to do it by sending to 2 accounts at a time
blockexp.com:8081/tx/e2fab97ef24aca8c721c22e2971f54f30893116989495127f70268933c3d56d5
blockexp.com:8081/tx/97376e0aff12fc643de5aaaa93d2c9b50efe7cb46286fb8435ebd7af058bac38
blockexp.com:8081/tx/8efd9f0dba2cd7f9f77b818195a05135d82224b766a912eb373eb3a04bd58187

it's a market. you're allowed to sell whenever you want.
i've made enough money from crypto to know you don't dump 1% of the coin in one go. i'll hold till it hits the prices i want.

you fuck off.

Not only did we give away a metric shit-fuck-ass-ton of spicy MILOs - but we'll be giving away more in the coming weeks

Now is a good time to be a regular poster in /MILO/ - keep those wallets whipped out boys

No offense, but if you aren't aware that every transaction had 2 addresses (1 is a change transaction), it's time for you to put the keyboard down.

Dumb liberals always demanding equal wealth. Top 10 put their BTC and compute down for this coin's start. They deserve big slices, and you can bet they'll be walling like Trump once the market cap starts going hockey stick. Especially Mr. ASIC #1 who's been killing kWh for Milos like an absolute fucking madman.

>Especially Mr. ASIC #1 who's been killing kWh for Milos like an absolute fucking madman

Someone out there has a SERIOUS fucking rig pointed at MILO - those difficulty spikes, fuck

Taking a nap - talk soon boys

Night Lad.

Let's keep it comfy boys, I know a lot of you are off tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Our community, these generals, have been drifting away from our one true God. Put faith in him, and away from all worldly distractions, and our coin will prevail. Don't worry little one, for he is in our presence.
PRAISE KEK!

Howdy folks, Former top 10 here.
Just sold over half my bag and recovered my initial cost. Feels good for being one of my first crypto things.

Glad to be a part of this, Time to let someone else into the top 10.

I wish I stayed awake to 4pm instead of fading at 2pm like a cuck and rid the pump to 800 sats, But I'll take it. Stay strong friends.

We're all gonna make it.

Wrong. Only a dozen of you are gonna make it. The rest are gonna eat up your bags and lose.

Can confirm
Please sir, can I have some more?
MQfP5sENNxZdbAEy842Gs4yYxHo9NQsJmv

Top 40 checking in. Wish I had more to drop but 50k is good for now I guess

>this is how Bernie will win once in for all. FOR EQUALITY AND WELFARE FOR ALL. FUCK THE 1%!

Dumb normie, often the owner of the company holds the most stocks and this case, maybe the miner or creator. And get realistic, 8 people controls half of the worlds wealth. Just goggle it. Makes sense 10 people controls over 40% of MILOs. Coming from a top 20 myself with 110k+ of them, you get to stay poor while I fuck all the teenage russian models I want when I get rich.

fuck I have the same pink color id as that poster. Insulting!

You have no shame for begging and these schemers have no shame for shilling this shit and then shamelessly dumping like this faggot:

>dumping
>still double the value than it has been all last week
I too plan to dump too you know, first to recover my initial investment than when I get rich, use half of that money for reinvesting, quarter for cold storage and a quarter for fucking models, raving and showing off my fuck you money. Now fuck off to /r/politics how the 1% fucked you over and wants to tax the rich.

reee you fucking cuck you will get cancer for your crimes

Cant wait for .01

Whose keen on pumping milo to 1k sats? might get some more outside volume pajeets when they see the % increase

nvm imma just go ahead and dump some, probs end up buying back in at 350 anyway lads

ME ME ME

Youre not chad enough to pump it to 1k. Go LARP stuff that cant be proven

>Recouping costs is dumping
I still have over 66k friend, and plan to buy more if the drops below 400again.

If I want i could but no one will increase their buy positions, needs more volume.

Bought 90k Milo at average price of 400, sold for average price of 500, doesn't matter if this is a shit coin still made me chump change, I might go rent some hashing power while the price is up, good profit to cost ratio

>I could do it if I really wanted to, but I dont want to :^)

To be honest the interest in this coin is huge.
There have been threads since it's release, why so much hype it's just another coin.

>dumping
selling=!=dumping

you are a tad dramatic sweetheart

dumping is selling more than the market can handle which leads to the price crashing.
that user sold some to break even. what he did was pretty sensible.

Nah I decided to dump my stack, someone bought my 40k in one go, someones feeling bullish. I'm confident It'll dip again so I'm not fomo, just gonna go rent some hashing power and mine milo, averagely I can get a milo for about 380 sats each so seems good rn

>selling=!=dumping, goy
>you are a tad dramatic, goy
>dumping is selling to the point where the price is below 0
>that user sold some to make a profit, what he did was pretty sensible

World's first milocoin dick pic. Next one coming, milocoin writen on my gf's boobs.

Show support at: MECDJyH8WMNpbEMAvLFhHFPEJPfYSRvKV3

well this coin truly is run and bought by faggots

why am i even surprised that its flooded with subhumans

i'll take that as a compliment

holy shit

satan, faggotry, subhumans

it all makes sense

Yep we're all a bunch of degenerate satanic faggots. It's almost like you don't belong here and should leave or something.

>be me
>browsing the milo general yesterday
>see some user say "expect a pump tonight"
>normally skeptical of (((information))) on biz
>decide to set a sell order anyway
>decide on 800 sate
Mfw made back my initial investment just by listening to shitposting

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

Can confirm that folks in these threads give out free Milos if you post your adrress

>tfw living in a timeline where posting in a thread on Veeky Forums gets you paid

Can these digits earn me some gay coins?
MRx8pFn12AESEQzwEKzKdWtmzVWyC5o2bj

I am one of those BTC addresses you posted. I invested almost a full bitcoin (around $1,000) into mining Milocoin when it first came out through nicehash.

I've already sold a portion of my coins on the market to help distribution.

I think the only scammers here are the ones yelling "scammer!" classic projection, really. I guess they want the coin to crash so they can buy up the coins cheap and control the market. You don't do your research, you dont know about the airdrop, you're just SO FUCKING QUICK to call this a scam.

Get a fucking life, loser. Invest a BTC into mining this coin and you'll get a similar return that I did. (not as good since I did it like the day after it came out, but you'll get coins).

Go ahead and ask findblocks.com, they have my address on there and my mining records.

So what actually caused to rise to 800?

Did the bots go nuts?

Someone take out that sell wall.

Been in almost ever Milo General since the inception. Never once posted my wallet...

So, here's to my virginity
MTVfzhjtCPopQAGtNXUkq2UxUWGQN8SUqW

Will be posting my long cock and along with some faggy wallet begging if this pumps again.

There's a pump tonight?

yup buy while you can

Will do. Going to take a chunk outta that sell wall.

>ark mooned

should I feel bad for not buying ark instead of milo?

/futurechads/ WW@?

You bet your ass this thing is gonna pump!
t.Sovereign wealth fund, equity analyst

Milocoin will never moon. My digits confirm

Kek will never fail us faggot.

Kek
Fucking loser cant even digits
Die

SHAAADILAY

Oh fuck

getting buying guys

>keep those wallets whipped out boys
*unzips*
MH4d22nodmBh8yzfweSiS1EKiLaXcCdBhD

PUMP
IT
UP

>Keep those wallets out
Well if you insist...
MQ8EcnhzTpVbmjzWDrYNijgCWWwJZt68Xg

MUYHV4SZNKvebQJyxmL1GZdApbdcLicxnU

Hello friends.

Fly me to the moon Daddy
MHEirrwoEscegjhGaYvkCVnLN7vM7FQNcL

w-what's the secret?

My guess is that they got Milo

>My guess is that they got Milo
>88
WITNESS THE POWER OF KEK

look biz friendos, you've all been really good to me, I'm gonna tell you a couple of two three things here.
Milo is basically in
it'll fucking pump like TC but better over next 6 months
you will become a Chad if you get in sooner than later

>t. insider

>>t. insider

fake and gay

Why no MILO thread on /pol/?

Got 100 bucks in Btc

Should I buy?

Is now a good time to throw a bitcoin into Milo?

Apparently theres some kind of big announcement next week, but it eventually mooning is a sure thing anyways, right?

Do it asap, preferably before mining ends as the price floor creeps higher. Last week it did dipped into the 200's and no volume now, the 400's and gaining volume daily.

Yes

Don't spend a cent on this worthless memecoin. What does this shit have to offer besides some kike faggot's name attached to the front? You're better off spending the money on a blowjob from a crack whore because then at least you'll get something out of it. If you wanna throw away your birthday money then go ahead, I don't give a fuck

But it's still being mined by the devs. You don't think there will be a huge pump and dump sometime this year?

No one cares we buy it for the pump and dump, wait till mining is over either way the price floor will lift, for fuck sake I could raise the floor myself after mining is finished.

and who the fuck are you going to sell it to, you fucking retards.

Nobody is going to buy this shitcoin.

Buy orders, I don't care who it is, I've already made .4 btc by manipulating this low volume piece of shit

>kccoZLCP
hello new fudder. nice to see you. what new fud techniques will you bring to the thread?

Yeah just like Trumpcoin

OH WAIT

Sure the price will uptick but who will gain from it? Not yoou. In the crytpo world, all of you poors are fish, and after the pump and dump, you're all going to get mouthfucked by whales.

Sounds like you didn't get in earlier. Keep fudding. It makes me smile

>Buy now
>Set sell orders to 20-100% of purchase value
>Coin gets pumped
>???
Are you retarded? The only people who lose money in crypto are retards who can't into markets.

NOBODY IS GOING TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN, YOU RETARD.

when there's fudders but you got them milocoins on deck