/tsg/ - The Sims General

Kitters and/or Doggers Edition
>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Cats & Dogs Review:
youtube.com/watch?v=BsRgxKPQ9Uc

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=jinhee_a&logNo=220030477223&categoryNo=77&parentCategoryNo=77&from=postList
hamburgercakes.tumblr.com/post/136122792791/part-one-in-a-set-of-carpets-that-unattendedsims
hamburgercakes.tumblr.com/post/136470118629/part-two-in-a-set-of-carpets-that-unattendedsims
hamburgercakes.tumblr.com/post/136618024312/the-third-and-final-part-in-a-set-of-carpets-that
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f53-the-sims-4-gallery
pastebin.com/rSWYqfiz
a.pomf.cat/cssbso.rar
thesimsresource.com/members/Metens/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/alisia-top/id/1375267/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't played The Sims in probably 5 years. This is my first character, is he nice? It's supposed to be me (well younger me) :^)

>want to download this dress, among other things, from this awesome korean artist
>can't because dropbox has banned his account for too much traffic
WHY ALWAYS THE GOOD STUFF GODDAMNIT!

>blonde hair
>brown eyes
I am so sorry, user

I mean my first character in 5 years. Also, why can't we make asymmetrical faces? No one's face is symmetrical...

Bitch that's Rusty Nail, I'm sure they've got new links for them

For what? I think it's a great combination. And it's rare so I'm special

GIVE ME SEASON.

there are sliders for asymetric features in S3, I don't play S4
It's actually Jinhee
>blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=jinhee_a&logNo=220030477223&categoryNo=77&parentCategoryNo=77&from=postList
but that Rusty Nail guy has nice stuff aswell

GIVE ME ELF FAMILY

I think he looks cute

The dogs in this game are too cute

eww

don't have access to my game & document folder right now, if you can wait until tomorow night, I'll upload them. Remind me if I forget.

>Skin details are enabled for aliens now
wtf I love EA now

skeleton doggo not good enough for you?

>if you can wait until tomorow night
Thanks user, you are a good person

Can I make yorkies in cats & dogs? I think my sim needs a yorkie.

Give me that simmmm Please

yes

It's very customizable so I'd say yes

Don't remind me that user who posted that cute alien girl 3 months ago and suddently disappeared without posting more of her.

Which?

Fuck this kid

I miss her.

Have the broken mods been fixed yet?
Has fitgirl uploaded a repack?

If not, about how long should I expect to wait before post Cats and Dogs is worth it?

Most active modders have updated their stuff by now

The game itself is still pretty buggy, e.g. goals for social events being unattainable

Sims 4 studio has a uh... Batch fix for Build/Buy and CAS

Neat.

Hey guys, just installed the game on a whim, last time i played was on release, should i go vanilla for a bit or do you recommend starting with some essential mods like command center or wicked whims right away?

you'd prob get by on vanilla for now.
MCCC is useful for some autistic control over some aspects though.

how the fuck do i download from mystufforigin? i just got a new pc and on the old one I already got adware and pups by opening for one second and it evem blocked my browser til i used task manager. is her custom content even legit?

im sure you could find it through the search feature or just make one similar enough

s4s had a batch fix for this

vanilla is empty, but the modding community really only consists of vanity items. i'd suggest going with the mods you mentioned as well as basmental drugs and extreme violence if those also interest you. from there, just download what you want as you go

>mystufforigin
are you talking about kiara24's blog? yeah, it's legit. it's a pain in the ass, but if you turn off your adblocker, you can download her stuff

that's the point. as soon as I turn off my adblocker it goes all to hell. adfly killer doesn't even work when I manage to click
I wish there was some adflymustbedestroyed for this shit

Alright, I officially can't wait until they fix their game to not break itself so I can get a yorkie.

That will happen... r-right??

Yeah they said on twitter they'll have a fix out soon. Can enjoy your puppies soon enough.

iirc, i've seen people here mention noscript/scriptsafe extentions before. maybe you could give those a try?

additionally, someone in the previous thread posted about some other browser extensions:
>I wish there was some adflymustbedestroyed for this shit
i wish there was, too, user. shit is out of hand. but at the same time, i'd much prefer having to deal with adfly as opposed to patreon-exclusive cc

get command center if you want to fuck teens

hi kim

WHAT

>additionally, someone in the previous thread posted about some other browser extensions
Yeah that was me and I can't recommend security plugins enough. If you use Firefox get NoScript, uBlock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere.

that's not Kim.

aw my kitties got in the op

over the balcony!

Are kitters fun?

then why did you guys come to the defence immediately

yeah, i mean i havent tried dogs out yet so i cant judge.
though i'm avoiding playing the game until the hotfix comes out for being able to delete sims and not blow up your save.

what are you talking about?

Tacos

how about you get ICED dummy

I'm retarded, it's Rusty Nail. I thought he goes by his blog's account name.

Why are there only 11 carpets? I'm probably doing something wrong...

Jackie and Ivan hanging out by the creek near her house. Jackie's obviously not too happy about the frogs.

try these carpets. they're p nice, imo
hamburgercakes.tumblr.com/post/136122792791/part-one-in-a-set-of-carpets-that-unattendedsims
hamburgercakes.tumblr.com/post/136470118629/part-two-in-a-set-of-carpets-that-unattendedsims
hamburgercakes.tumblr.com/post/136618024312/the-third-and-final-part-in-a-set-of-carpets-that

Asking again,
Can someone download some lots from the Sims 4 gallery for me?

hes still cute a f

every time i've seen someone ask, no one's ever responded. your best bet is probably to ask here:
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f53-the-sims-4-gallery

Sure.

Why you have to send your dogs to pee , why you have to bath them almost every dayyyy, that is not realistic, it's just annoyingggggg

This has been closed for months dude

Sorry, I know it's a lot but just any out of this list would be great. I'm building my dream weeb town
pastebin.com/rSWYqfiz

whoops, sorry. i've never used these forums personally, so i had no idea

Ok give me a second, you know where to put the files right?

The tray folder, right? I've never downloaded gallery lots before though so I'm not sure
Thanks so much

anyone here have patreon basemental drugs

YOU WHAT?!

There you go, 5mb of Jap Houses
a.pomf.cat/cssbso.rar

Person looking for the top for grace song it's this

thesimsresource.com/members/Metens/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/alisia-top/id/1375267/

sadly the traits wont work with the newest update

Thank you but chrome gave me a warning about downloading this..?

Hey, if you don't want it you don't have to download it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chrome warning you that its full of weeb shit and its concerned about your life choices.

Is it just because it's from pomf or what?

What happened to Blue ?

p9
>when cats and dogs comes out the thread will be more active

not usually a fan of alpha hairs and i won't use them in my game but that sims sure is a qt.

he left because nobody really wanted him around.
He always started drama and made a fool of himself.
He still posts now and then and most people tell him to fuck off.
>shrug

too bad. he was the most skilled Sims 4 player I'd ever seen.

RIP Ryth of Glyph or whatever the fuckj your name was.

>skilled sims player
what the fuck are you on about

Thanks, my damn game is busted since the update, no sims load they are all invisible and for the life of me I cant figure out whats doing it.

did you go to options and turn custom content back on after the update ?

CC gets disabled after every update

yeah i did, but the sim itself is invisable its weird, its all sims

>Modded TS2 to hell and back
>CC Folder was over 18GBs
>It took the game forever to load and would crash sometimes while in the catalog
>End up clearing it out one day out of frustration
>Game now loads in less than five even with CC
>tfw

Thank you, you glorious sonofabitch! Any idea what the skirt is? Also, where did her traits originally come from? You know, just in case there's an update to the mod.

if you're that worried scan it with windows defender or malware bytes nibba

Skillful my ass.
Only skill he has is making people experience nausea at the mere mention of his name.

Shut up Claude

I'm not Claude you drunken oaf

Can you host it on a different site please?

No

>skilled Sims 4 player
dude what

Chrome literally won't let me download it

ctrl+J and tell it you want to keep it from the downloads menu. Chrome can be really autistic

Ah ok thanks, got it

Newest update bricked my game and I refuse to spend a week looking for updated CC's. Welp its been fun Sims 4 but its time for me to move on.