Previous Thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzfeHtjNFu8
twitter.com/ht_mugicha/status/930122888820137985/photo/1
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32102535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>Hood skill activates after she kills the last enemy
Fuck this shit.

Toot.

get back in the cage

That's Shouhou.

Those gettas looks pretty uncomfortable.

I'm suffering from lack of Kriegsmarine

おめでィエゴ

Why do you choose to bully the toot?

which plane for unicorn?

>all this observer bias

Is there a list out there with skills to prioritise for each colour? I honestly have no idea what to start skilling up after completing Hood, Akaga, Enterprise, Unicorn and Belfast.

Post your bote list

How do I improve this dogoo further

Remove clothes

put her on my bed

>gookland has the shortest, smallest, and ugliest girls
It's not fair. I love me my aryans and delicious brown, but not how they constantly remind me how much of a manlet I am.

Bofors, more +s, but that's pretty much it

Threadly reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

>San Diego was one of the most decorated US ships of World War II, being awarded 18 battle stars
>Is the biggest meme in the game

?

Eventually they'll make an event where AA is necessary and she'll be top tier.

She was decorated for shooting down aircraft but that doesn't matter in AL since carriers have infinite aircraft anyway.

Ayanami's ayanamis

I've got most bar Poi, Maya, Atago, Prince of Wales and Vampire off the top of my head. I know there's a lot of "good" skills out there, I'm just not sure which ones should be given priority. I was going to start working on Fletcher along with getting my Britbong fleet maxed out for PvP sake but then I have both cranes with barely levelled skills for example when I know that they're good and it makes me think I'm getting my order 'wrong'.

why won't she drop for me, she's supposed to be everywhere but I just get extra jabberins instead

>using destroyer
The only way to improve is stop using her

Next skills should be Warspite and Queen Elizabeth then, so you can build a britbong PvP team.

too casual
gitgud

Oh, and ignore the cranes, they're worse than Akaga in every way for current content.

I have never had her drop for me, only a few Laffeys and a dozen Javelins. Maybe it's because we picked her for our starting ship?

But toot make the real MVP of my team, the Gunboats shoot better, and get more bombers (e.g. useful planes) instead of fighters when LB'd.

The foxes are better no matter how fancy the cranes look.

Meh.

Why the hell is Enterprise rated tier 0 for PvE when there are multiple carriers that are better for clearing?

Do their damage bonus sums up? Like 35%+35%=70%+for both?

I have 4 gold onaholes available, who should I LB?

Because she lets you use whatever garbage comp you want. Ask the Chinks.a

omediego

big e and belfast

Because she is the main character.

Because muh Lucky E.

______toot_______

REMOVE TOOT

Sexy

Who should I LB hood or belfast?

>he hasn't uncapped sandy
>he hasn't uncapped his brown goddess
disgusting desu

Eldridge.

Hood is more useful overall I'd say since her skill is just too good.

What do you think about this moba with kanmusus
youtube.com/watch?v=mzfeHtjNFu8

Remind me why nips love this propaganda piece again?

To put pressure on Kadokawa

2cool
Also strong and easy to use.

Looks like a generic moba, I would prefer a WoW but with ship girls.

Cause she is an anime heroine character.

Say what you will about her, but she's a pretty hard carry right out of the box.

Japan will eat anything up so long as it's drawn as a cute girl.
You could make a fucking nuke waifu collector game with Fat Man and Little Boy as a big tittied onee-san and loli respectively and watch as they get a million doujins at Comiket.

>tfw Tirpitz and Graf to complete my hat team with E-chan soon

>in every way
No. Anyone who thinks the cranes are bad have no idea how damage buffs work in this game. Zuikaku outdamages either fox with one stack of her buff, and Shoukaku's fleet-wide buff is insane, not the mention their superior plane distribution. Foxes only have the upper hand in PvP.

>2cool
She's a fucking chuuni dork who probably stuck with her OWARI DA catchphrase after York-nee patted her head and said it sounded cool while secretly giggling inside.

Only one way.

>battles lasting long enough for multiple plane launches to happen
There's a reason everyone still runs foxes over cranes and it's not because they couldn't roll them.

I want to use Enterprise's butt as a pillow

BLUE BOARD

That somehow makes Enterprise sound cuter.

The most decorated and badass ship of WW2 is trying hard to fit that image by being a Chuuni dork and coming up with what she thinks are cool lines.

She will eventually got MLB
Her breast too big, I prefer medium and small chested brown girl
I'll wait until she got voiced
Ok, I might do it after leveling Akaga

>Her breast too big

If you're doing content you can clear in a single air strike, you shouldn't be bringing a CV pair at all.
>There's a reason everyone still runs foxes over cranes and it's not because they couldn't roll them.
It's because most people had already invested heavily into foxes by the time the cranes came out, and they're still good enough that it's hard to justify starting again from scratch with the cranes. And a lot of people still don't realize that 35% AP is nowhere near as impressive as it looks at first glance.

twitter.com/ht_mugicha/status/930122888820137985/photo/1

Cranes and Foxes are both very strong, and you'd be well served with either pair. If we were comparing them to say two other carriers that don't have pair synergy, or talking about using them with Shouhou Kai, with it'd be a more interesting discussion.

Do people actually farm for multiple Kaga and Akagis without killing themselves?

Pretty much this. Cranes are better suited to a longer fight. Only reason I'm not using them is because of the book investment.
Shouhou kai is a blessing. I'll probably be using her on 9-4 for bossing.

It's useful for leveling up and grinding affection for boats and toolboxes are always useful since swapping equipment between botes is a pain in the ass.

I do, but I gave up after I got MLB Kaga and 5* Akagi

Alisa's not Anmi right? I was expecting a much lewder design if Anmi was the designer. Too bad she isn't a duck or a rabbit though

This is my wife. You shall respect her.

I wanna see how crazy shit can get with Shouhou and Benson.

I don't think their skills, stack, user.

Face says no, clothing colouring says no

Now this is my kind of daki

Of course they do, they increase two entirely different parameters. Shouhou increases AP, Benson increases damage.

Where is Ayanami's?

Ignore me, was having a brainfart.

>tfw missed Benson because I forgot to log in one day
Kill me.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32102535

Enjoy

This is what happens when you don't pay the jew cat

VOTE FOR TAKAO

That was better than what I expected the video to be about.

what are you doing in the game if you aren't farming
it's not like there's a massive amount of stuff to do

>what are you doing in the gam
You mean you don't spend 3 hours bullying your boats in your room every day?
What a fucking casual.

I might regret this when the even more hayai German plane comes out, but this is pretty damn hayai.

jesus christ how horrifying

>my pulls have been shit for the past 5 days and no Yuudachi dropping after 3 days
JUST

Hamann is cuter now

Also she is calmer now

But I liked the annoyed look she has

Just started the game this week, what is the optimal setup for a fleet for auto battle? Currently I have 1 BB 2 CV \ 1 DD 2 CA in Fleet 1

What level are you autoing? What botes you have? Levels?

post botes

>I'm noisy at night, so you better be prepared

What did she mean by this?

Too bad Ark Royal can't equip this.