Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kr7BKP5amM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mai!

*rwbooobs*

Jive's netcode is god awful

roxy is not confirmed fake leaker is just a fag

New Fate fighter when?

Can someone explain harada's input delay comments? The total processing input delay is not 5.7 frames for Tekken 7.

I look forward to the input lag update at the end of the year, though. I might actually play my ps4 version of the game, soon.

Poboatkin!

I blame goobers

>cant play from philippines to colombia without lag
wtf bros i hate the network code in sfv

Didn't that Eventhubs leaker already say some of those characters aren't coming anyway?

GET HYPED for your (((HOLLYWOOD))) DLC!

best rwby (on the left)

what episode of hells kitchen is this

>eventhubs
>reading eventhubs
nobody knows what you're talking about

he said they decreased the delay 2f from launch but i have no idea if it is confirmed. that guy who tests all the input delay (noodals? or osme shit) hasnt tested anything beyond the launch version i think.

I would have been fine with Widow and Winter Solider is they weren't in the same season. They feel rather redundant together.

How much you wanna bet she wont have a Russian accent?

I only know about it since people were talking about their leaks here. Apparently the guy guessed Season 2 correctly, which is better than X-Kira at least.

MORDRED!

who has the rest of the leaks? post moar

youtube.com/watch?v=8kr7BKP5amM
YAMCHA HYPE

then you have to post it here because nobody should be reading >eventhubs

winter soldier wants to be a capcom guy

This character select screen looks S.I.C.K why are haters so negative

this is fake by the way

did any of you get to play punch planet? is it good? was thinking on getting it but there's probably no one here (br) playing

damn thought that was ABA for a sec

He said they reduced 2 frames of input lag themselves from initial release but I haven't seen the numbers (although I heard they improved it slightly with an update this year). There's also an update that they said would come within the next year when they backport and QA test the issue that was happening with rendering and threads in UE4. That should bring roughly 2 frames in a 60 fps game last I checked the changelog.

UMA

THURMAN

Wolverine? What?

Me toca la banana.

Play Weiss

Fran and ABA are almost the same character.
I wish ABA would come back already.

hmm, trailer soon?

toppest fighting dykes

very likely

If the announcement at Redbull is some marvel shit I'm going to bully the shit out of Brick for a whole week

If its for marvel I'll immediately forget it happened because I don't care.

It could be both to be honest, remember that at Capcom Cup they need to reveal something solid for SFV since it's the big event, if we don't get a teaser at Battle Grounds then we aren't getting a teaser at all.

redbull event is for the sagat teaser. same as last year for akuma

>redbull event is for the sagat teaser

I would never expect to hear something like that but you surprised me

what did they even show at capcom cup last year?

mvci

They announced Marvel at the PS conference but it was just a cinematic, at the end of Capcom Cup they showed some gameplay, and that was about it.

is it bad i want to try that vegetable noodle shit now?

>not even a year passed since then

they rushed the bananas out of it

stop eating soy

Yep

I also craved this shit all night yesterday

I think it's gonna be marvel, it'll be exactly 1 month from the other release trailer. At PSX they will show two characters and a jive update panel like they did for SFXT just like KI did for season 3

screenshot this

so the fix should come by the end of this year

how come nobody ever talks about blake

alpha 2 sucked

noctis in SFV when?

what is the insane rumor going around

not talking abou the recent character 'leaks'

More concept art when?

how fucking jewish a picture can get

Is it being gay or being a furry that makes you better at fighting games? I need to know.

current insane rumor is that the real reason mike ross quit SFV is that awhile back kbrad slipped mike ross some LSD at an event

Does anyone play KOF14 here on PC. prob a stupid fucking question i know.

MikeZ went bankrupt, though.

ono is going to be there so something will be announced. we'll see.

I will once I get it.

Dumb question, especially on this website desu

>I think it's gonna be marvel
>marvel at SFV event
>Ono will show it
Nah

Ya i know, like i said stupid fucking question, but was trying to play it and get a bit more familar with it, but the game is literally dead, like 3 china rooms and a random beaner one, the one usa one I found once people were to good to want to play a shitter like me until i get how to play, rough life i guess.

just join a kof discord

everyone already knows that cats are the best

Oh then I wouldn't be of much help either even if I already owned the game. I'm EU.

goo bah

Shitty kitty.

Its all good

Why couldn't it have been best husbando bros? Is this what Makoto-fags feel like with SFV?

how many hours before you know if you like a game or not? can you say you dont like a fighting game if you only ever did training mode? i dont think you can

Why does Capcom love Final Fight so much?

So I have an issue with expecting low level players to do good stuff in fighting games and I also have an issue with sets that have Bo5.
How fix myself?
Asking as a Smash player pls no bully its really easy money

Why does it matter? Can't you just play the game until you feel like you're not enjoying it?

What you talking about.

>Smash
>Fighting Game
Pick one

How different did BlazBlue change throughout its iterations?

If I bust out the original BlazBlue on my PS3 and give it a go for a while, will I get a feel of whether I will like Centralfagtion or not?

LF fighting game friends EU

Its very likely instead of understanding fundamentals, you just memorized "optimal" attack patterns without much of a deeper standing of whats going on.
Play Super Turbo

post CFN

Completely different, entire universal mechanics were added and removed in every iterations, on top of every characters having moves added/removed

it doesn't, just curious when or why people dont like a game or stop playing

Punishing dumb shit to the maximum is the first step in becoming good, not complaining that beginners do dumb shit. They'll be free wins in good games.

What do you not like about BO5 sets? At tournaments it's usually BO3 anyway apart from finals.

That sounds about right.
Thanks user.

CFN is for playing games not for making friends

doing dumb shit doesn't work in low ranks
doing dumb shit at high ranks is high level mind games

This thread needs more butts

The more anime you watch the better you become, the less you go out the better you become, the more plastic bottles you drink the better you become, the less you fuck the better you become.

It's a shame she has the tumblr hair in almost all her outfits.

fatesluts fg when

What is Fate shit doing in the OP?

This general is dead.

padded cells of autism training rooms were a mistake

I usually just get kinda burnt mentally after sitting at a tournament venue for several hours at a time with literal children being children.

Unfortunately I play a gimmick character that just gets stronger the more you get hit, so I also gotta sandbag a little bit for that damage to build up.

I've tried making non-sniff OPs but people just gravitate to the waifu ones instead.