/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

450 gems for v1 boa edition

old thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

I'm really in need of some judge friends since i only have 2 friends who gots him. And this gay adventure mode kinda demands it.

307 289 875

Anyone is welcome to add me.

Ripped Global's version

>Level up
>250 Normal Stamina to spend
>100 Adventure Stamina to spend
Neptune was a mistake

I can't believe I actually got Thatch the last time we got free pulls. He was my white whale. Have yet to use him though

My nigga Bepo working his way up
Why the fuck is he in there, he looks so out of place

Would have been me except I had almost a full 248 bar, so after level up I would have to go through 480 stam and another 100+ map stam, but yeah that didn't happen until 2 hours ago

What's your point multiplier for your main team?
>tfw 1.33x

don't forget to add yourself to the list

Around 2.5~ with friend Akainu, 2.01 with Lucci

why was i getting 0 points on some of my tiles last night

>putting hearts around your name

You're either a cheater or the bug thought you cheated. You might get compensated if they realize you were part of the "accidentally marked cheater" group. If you aren't, well... hope you can type Japanese for an email.

There is a system than automatically bans cheaters that used a modded apk for the adventure mode, but it turns out it was heavily bugged.
If you definitely did not cheat, then you will be compensated in some way.

>lucci 1.1
>akainu 1.6
>fuji 1.7
>2.01 with Lucci

Youre right, I think I did the math wrong, been flipping between Sonia and Squardo

>Get a Jelly Filled Donut Refill
I just want to sleep already

i dont cheat but use nox so maybe that was it. compensation would just be points i lost or something right?

I wouldn't mind pampering Perona, feeding her onigiri constantly until she becomes soft and plump.
Is it wrong if I get turned on by this?

Max socketing Marg was a total gem sink, but I think she'll go pretty crazy with my Borsa.
Hoping to carry my orb buff across multiple boss waves to help Borsa in harder Colos where he struggles.
Now if we could stop getting units seventeen years before their books, I'd be set.

Who knows, maybe a couple gems instead.

I didn't notice we already got the permanent evolver islands. Time to farm some ponies!

On one hand, I should max my SW Shanks on Butler.
On the other hand, both Elizabellos are worth socketing and 2x pexp is awesome.

>Elizabello FN same time as movie colos returning
WHY ALWAYS AT THE SAME TIME!?

Go with Elizabellos. Lower cooldown won't save SW Shanks from his mediocrity.

I'm confused, are the evolver quests permanently part of the extra island or is it just for the event?

Well Shanks+ I have a ton of use of in other teams, is the thing. It's a bit preemptive but the only other place to farm is T-Bone and T-bone is rough as fuck to run.

Only for the event

Retards will try to tell you otherwise

Do they ever add more rookie missions in Japan?

I’m at the last one now on global, it was nice having Chopper tell me what to do

Why didn't you wait for the flying Dutchman? And yah I believe they add more when new story islands get released

the dutchman should be coming back next in japan, right? or is the returning order completely random?

It's fucking permanent on global, you retards.
Unless you mean on jpn. And learn2read.

>Someone posts a reaction image clearly implying they know the user is lying about them being temporary
>Calls them a retard anyway

Yes they are still retards. Still works.

>wake up
>no stackable books

Yeah but I mean we all are.
We play a Gacha game from Nippon based on an IP about as respectable as Lawbreakers.

Who to farm? Colo Binz, Franky or Alvida? I'm gravitating towards Binz since he's limited and shit

Are Log Kid and Fisher Tiger still in the RR pool for global?

zephyr

Yeah, just not during sugos.

Stop, you're joking right?

That's how limited RR works as far as I know.
They're designed to perpetuate pulling outside sugos.

How the hell does Shiryu resetting work?
Isn't there some trick to it like closing the app, then doing your specials in a different order?
Not that I want to, I don't even have him, I just see people talking about it a ton

Doesn't matter, it's cheating.

Inquire any further and I'll be forced to report you and alert Bamco to this thread.

I remember only one instance where a limited RR Event coincided with a Sugo, and that was all the way back in 2015
Why don't they do that anymore

I think the new pseudo-legends work differently to normal.
Like Fisher Tiger, Kid, Aokiji, Akainu, etc are always in the pool but not for sugos.

>Spent 150 gems on snek sugo
>Even with three legends I still feel like I got burned

>Spent 65 gems
>Shiryu, Shyarly, Decken, Sandersonia, Wanda, Caribou, Marg
I'm happy

kys luckshitter

if you have only one shiryu you need to pass your turn to get another result
with 2 the order can change something if one of them kill something

you have to wait a turn
you blow both shiryu specials, if it kills you're good
If it doesn't, close the app, reopen it, then just attack like normal for one turn
repeat until it works.

I was looking through my old photos, does anyone remember whos grandma this was about?

Is this place always completely dead nowadays?

Thank the (two or three) JP players for ruining everything for everyone.

As someone who just pulled Shiryu I've got no idea what to do with this information.
Absolutely abhor cheating, but the only thing I was going to do with him is sub him in Zombie teams for forests I can't deal with.
All reseting would be doing is saving time, as the team could easily just wait it out anyway.

Might use the trick for that.

How?

you could use him for annoying colo stage too

Haven't been playing since the summer. What I miss? Should I come back?

No

Unironically this

Yeah but that's genuinely cheating.

>Could clear Law Forest if I had Despair on Demalo
Okay, I didn't expect that.
Does every fake Strawhat socket Demalo?

Yes

I know! These people with OP units. TS Luffy, Neko, Akainu, and zombie teams! DAMN CHEATERS! I bet they even socket their units! PLEBS THE LOT OF THEM!
#TeamWhiteBeard#MakeOPTCGreatAgain #Ban3.75XorMoreCAs #NoMoreColos #NoMoreNeos

Turns out yes.
Finally a Slasher boat for Borsa.

People just quit globad after realizing that pulling good legends was near impossible.

JP skill ups sure are useful when you don't have legends to use them for.

>didn't read all of what Z colo's Kizaru did and took a Shiryu team
>mfw he revives
I'm the luckiest man alive and the other Shiryu got him

>You should exploit the games reset function to cheat with Shiryu!
>Follows up with this post
Are you okay user.
You're trying too hard.
You need a break.

>skillups
>only for legends
I know you're just shitposting, but goddamn that was embarrassing.

Do the point multipliers for the Treasure Map only count once a day or something? I've got Judge and DEX Squard, but I'm not getting anything extra, even with a friend Judge. Also, what is the level my Whitebeard is getting from clearing a battle?

Just don't him any attention

you need them evolved to get extra points.
so if your judge is 5* and squard 4*, they won't give points

That's fucking stupid. Thank you for this important information.

How important is the Polar Tang, if at all?
I'm genuinely unsure.

It's a solid ship. I like it more than the coffin boat and Kuja ship. Pretty comfy for 6+ Sabo and Inthawk teams.

It's so much less hp for slashers is all, I'll definitely enjoy using it with Borsa.
Special seems somewhat hard to use, but plenty of bosses healthcut I guess

>Have to socket Imposter Strawhats
>Only takes one gem
Huh. Guess that wasn't so bad.

can anyone lay out what the newer / JP ships are? or point to a good resource?

Just go to the ships section of the damage calculator, it's usually updated pretty quick

good call!

Is there any way to tag search the database?
I want to see a list of the Ray Shop units, but even the fuzzy search ignores tags.

Tried to operator search minCD=maxCD but it can't do that either.

Non-farmable -> Ray Shop unit

>The last time I pressed that button it didn't have an additional dialogue box
This changes everything.
Thanks user.

Cute and nakama

The weirdest thing I've ever pulled is Qck Law.
Even with all my other units I couldn't farm Kanjuro so I just have fuck all striker orb control.

I even just got a Sandersonia, and have both raid aokijis max, and I just haven't been able to use him once.
That's going to start hurting really bad once his sexy limit break comes through.
I even have the guy +200 and full sockets, and the first thing I ever used him on was Imposters today.
The hell do I do with my Law.
I guess Colo neko will help in some specific cases, and I can gem for one.

what you need my friend is a friend cat viper

Yeah but you can't farm shit with different captains unless you own it as well and can slot jump for Same Captain.
The way the game works now there's just no way you could farm anything that way.

sad but true

as far as strikers go, you pretty much need kanjuro for a good reliable farmable orb manipulator. the colo killer + hawkins combo is workable, but the pair take up too many slots for a proper colo or invasion team

all the striker orb control RR's are situational. with the exception of shirahoshi-hime

>wake up
>no Pudding

A free gem for evolving shit. And more evolver goodies.

At least Kanjuro gives you a few options, ties together the conditional stuff.
Full boards off Sandersonia, 3d2y Nami, Hawkins, Kraken

>wake up
>no legend brookospero

Lmao just pull shirahoshi and Neko, what are you, poor?

>Recently pulled two Sengokus in the same multi
N-no, you're poor