/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8a0c5c5c8801f1cbad3cd505e1cf0357d85a55cf

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/25jv18/carpenter_1550_via_levequests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for Which ebin is the biggest cringelord? Ada, Lethe, Stratos, Phil, Mumu, Milla?

In Scathach we trust

Remember to pet a lala today!

Leviathan is the one true god.

Scathath a slut!

Who wants a free EB? I'll only apply interest after the first year!

>Remember to punt a lala today!
FTFY

highlanders

Hot and adorable at the same time. Truly the greatest

tfw no highlander eb

and I'm sure you'll find just as much of other stuff like futa/feet/bestiality/vore, but I don't really blame most people from here for perceiving more of what we're referring to because of how much it gets spammed here for autism purposes

Alexander housing when?

more

If you're fast enough you can do both

Today I got fat loot. And I never got bullied once!

*bullies you*

You're ugly!

Yes, Sorry if that's a bad thing, i know there's some non-straight cat bois here.

>go to pixiv
>it's 1% at best
Now i'm wondering what the fuck are you browsing to say that's the largest amount.

The term you're looking for is cognitive bias. People create their own subjective social realities based on things that they're used to seeing and associating with things like the spammers, general fuckery, and other annoying shit. The normie crap gets overlooked for the most part because it's not as eye-catching or titillating. It's also associated with the fishbowl effect, but the two are not synonymous.

post catboys in heavy armor please

Show me your power, hero!

all the rest are nsfw, i didnt really take much of "sfw"

Stop it!
I am not! That is very mean.

You need to calm down acat.

link?
I wanna jerk it to that highlander

Thanks sensei

that's not acat

Make an album and share it. We would be very grateful.

Post your favorite spears, please. Maybe even top three, if you're feeling saucy.

I like to keep it simple.

put on a helmet for me please, then remove your pants

New favourite of mine is Shinryu's Lance. I love the design of it, especially unsheathed

they are the biggest catboy thirstlord, of course it is. Not even gay catboys and fujos have entire squadrons of naked catboys.

I wish the game was a little more consistent in how thoroughly it tracked your progress across quest lines. I dealt with Buscarron a bunch, but he's suddenly acting like he doesn't know who I am just because I picked up a pointy stick.

W-what?

i took most of them at night, my b, first album, was mostly after i downloaded the mod

/a/ ESQ3E

Acat isn't even a thirslord

ARR stories don't bother keeping track, that was something they did more in HW and especially so in SB

Little slut needs to calm down.

Welp. Now what?

Ladies and gentlemen, dirty swine is eliminated.

who is this slut anyway

how is that slutty??

You try to make back all the money you lost leveling the classes of course.
congratulations

who are you talking to?
who are you talking about?
why should anyone care?

Grown man who has erped with every single ebin ever to walk xivg and plus every other person in their path

would you mind if I worshipped you just a little bit?

I believe i've spent probably 15 mil on everything from when I started a year ago, and i've made about 100 mil total i'd say.

If you watch trends, it's easy to make money even with just one or two classes around 50ish and maybe a gatherer around 30-40.

Kiss doesn't ERP.

okay acat. your post history says otherwise.

If not same person, sorry.

>*sheathes katana*
>*breaths heavily*
That's one more ebin slayed, but I will not rest until they all fall to my blade...

Raen is the best race. Need more lizard girls.

Lethe

goodnight awoo
= phoneposting for three hours awoo

Remember miqo'te are cool and not for sexualizing

When's auto demolish getting unpaused?

LMAO you actually solochain image post this shit trying to prove its not one guy
nice fucking narrative.

I'm not a thirster of catboys
I'm a SLAYER of catboys

So 3 days I was bored and started crafting. Now I've got every crafting and gathering in the 20-30 range.

What's the best way to proceed? How do I distribute my leves between crafting and gathering? I'm at a spot right now that I've just been making hq craft/gather gear as I need it for each class and its giving them all decent progress but it seems like overkill making a full hq set every 5 levels. Should I just craft everything in the log once? I stopped doing that around level 12 cause theres so many 1 off mats i started running out of bag space.

Tl;dr : tips for crafting/gathering

I should say i started with 99 leves and I'm only down to like 85, but I'm afraid I'll run out and then 50+ is gonna be super slow

>No pants
Good job, acocksock

no need to deny you gag on catboy cock daily, just admit it

im sure ill take more pictures in the future, but thanks

Lethe use my drawing as an avatar?

he was like that when I killed him

The usual way to craft your way to victory is do your daily GC turnins and follow a leve guide. If you have any friends with high crafts they can make you a levekit. Otherwise you can follow the levekit guides and craft the handins yourself. That way you net the exp from it yourself and you'll need less of them. For example
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/25jv18/carpenter_1550_via_levequests/

Most of them are on reddit. I don't recommend doing one of each item in the log unless you are really dried out on leves.

i'm sorry but I'm not really in the loop. what is /a/ esq3e?

go CUL 37 with leves. Pick the leve that gives the most XP and do it over and over again until you reach the next set of leves.
then go weaver or carpenter to 50 in either order then leatherworker 50

this sets you up with powerful cross class abilities to actually make your own leve turnins to get the rest of your classes to 50 while you churn 50-60 with moogle dailies on your L50 classes (max one of them first before going on the next)

hasty touch
steady hand ii
tricks of the trade
careful synth ii
waste not ii
byregots

are the cross classes you want in order

>average ARR town
>has a bunch of buildings like an inn or a bar, can enter most and sometimes all of them
>full of NPCs with little tidbits of dialogue if you get near them

>every SB town
>four copypasted huts, can't go in anything, fuck you
Why is it like this

imgur

He loves to play the I'm innocent and pure act but cucks his eb on a daily basis.

right.. I figured as much but it doesnt bring me to the album

Flying, no point in putting effort into areas if the player will spend most time just flying past them.

So you drained him and then killed him when you were done? No honor with this fluid druid.

the only thing I drained was his HP bar

Not what his bare legs suggest.

Focus on CRP 50 and CUL 37, using leves, GC turn ins, and Ixal/Moogle quests, CRP for Byregot's Blessing which is a very useful finisher that'll help you get things to HQ more reliably, and CUL for Steady Hand 2 which will help you in successfully using things like hasty touch.

I'd say keep on making your own HQ gear. The extra control will help you HQ your turn ins more reliably, and since HQ gear spiritbonds faster, you'll be able to convert them for materia you can use to make your life easier.

Take out the space, make sure you're using the proper .com link.

did you type it in right? there are no spaces

Thanks dude, i had actually kind of ignored culinarian cause it looked like every recipe had like 5+ ingredients.

Is FSH necessary to level? I hate fishing. But if it's gonna cost me a fortune to buy some fish...

(H)ard (P)enis bar

I mean but you have to walk through everything on the MSQ

HP is hit points

Yes but in most areas you unlock flying in a couple of hours of playing in the area.

that's just how he lives his life
catboys deserve to be holmganged tho

This isnt even cringe. Theres literally nothing wrong with thinking a certain race looks ugly.

Femroes look really nice with that mod now.

Yeah personal opinions and taste exists. All im saying is that clearly someone has a vendetta against him seeing as they made such a fuss over a pretty benign statement.

>I'm not a slut
>I don't drain catboys
>I don't thirst for them
>posts squadron of naked catboys
>posts pictures of having catboys chained up to be used by you