/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

ouma!

Mugi!

If 0 Ibuki becomes my gf

O U M A

No luck buddy

I want to fuck Kaito!

if 0 ibuki becomes MY gf!

Dumb oumafag

Ishi!

Dick length time! Let's discuss this
Big
Nekomaru
Gonta
Yasuhiro
Mondo
Hajime
Taka
Leon
Korekiyo
Gundam
Souda
Kaito
Teruteru
Nagito
Byakuya – Imposter would copy his dick length, but be girthier
Makoto – basically average
Rantaro
Shuichi
Fuyuhiko
Chihiro
Kokichi
Ryoma
Hifumi
Small
Kiibo – do robots have dicks? It’s probably adjustable
The last three are debatable, not sure if whatever makes Ryoma that small effects him down there but this is roughly what i think, discuss!

I love my darling husband! (a quiet mundane normie school life edition)

>that op image
Is this the cuck edition?

Be honest, /drg/, are there any cases where you understand, and perhaps even agree with, the motive?

2-5 doesn't count. Chiaki had no motive to kill Nagito, and so you can't agree with a motive that doesn't exist. also means that Chiaki is the most heartless bitch in the series because even Junko, Korekiyo, and Celeste had a reason to do it

Heh

Watch this

No

2-3

Ryoma has the biggest dick you retard

Keep trying

pupupu

I love Kirumi!

3-1 is probably the only time I'd "agree" with a motive.

That's actually the fujoshi edition, user

1-3. Also just to note "understanding" doesn't mean "I think they did the right thing" to me, and I'm not talking about Mugi.

I could be. What do you think?

Will do!

Animator!

Isn't that the dojin where Saihara tries to reject Kaito in thinking time?

1-3, 1-4 and 3-1

I'm also tempted to crop Ouma out of this because that's a really cute Kaito, but that's an insult to the artist.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

You forgot Izuru, who has the biggest dick of all. Hajime's dick was painfully average and boring, but when he underwent the surgery the doctors enhanced his dick greatly so he could be the perfect man.

>Doujin
And no the thinking time ranges from rejecting him to indulging him

i agree with 3-1 more than 2-4 despite similar circumstances, Kaede had good reasoning to beleive that she could stop the mastermind, not only saving everyone but preventing the games from going on, especially since they were all going to die anyway, whereas Gundam did and said he was ashamed at how everyone else was willing to let their lives end so soon- despite killing someone else and apparently being fine with letting all them die as well

I love Mukuro!

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

Third times the charm

Tell me about your Dangan Ronpa OCs.

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!
>tfw couldn't post last few threads because working on commissions all day

fug m8 i was thinking that, but i honestly am not sure about him

Ouma!

Hajime's and Mikan's child

She's the Ultimate Futa

>Hajime will never please Chiaki with his monster dong

Best girl

It's you! You're my precious Dangan Ronpa OC! I love you, user!

Hi this is my OC he's the child of Kaito and Ouma (but this is a secret!) and his name is Kam Asutera. He is the Ultimate ???, he's very deep and mysterious but also very cool. He's in love with his daddies and punches admirable men for them. He's secretly gay.

Why are you treating such a cutie as a character? He's a real person you know!

Miu big family

What the story behind the image OP?

I love you too, my precious OC!
I love all of my precious OCs! I love /drg/!
I love you!

>Kam Asutera
Really now...

At least Nagito is still around to enjoy it.

ouma ouma ouma ouma ouma ouma

The daughter of Nagito and Hajime who was raped in her backstory and falls in love with Ouma.

A good name, isn't it?

>chiaki will never peg hinata with her strap-on that he's eager for every night

Ouma's brother, who falls in love with Ouma.

>Dangan [SPACE] Ronpa
I didn't know people still did this

She's an amazing detective with a super special name. She wears all pink and she's a total badass, she also knows all the main characters.

Stop trying to impregnate Miu.
She's barren.
It's from all those high powered toys she uses.

Tsumugi's coworkers.

The Ultimate Fan Theorist, the Ultimate Lets Player, The Ultimate Fanartist, and the Ultimate Shipper.

>cheesecake mari

Reeeee

What the fuck did I just read

>rebuild series
How can one man have such a bad taste?

Repostan my austism.

My OC!

Where can I buy these? Or better, how can I make them? I wouldn't mind printing and making cardboard cutouts of the Danganronpa casts.

I'm just starting the Talent Development Stuff and making the team comp. Just wondering how exactly do you get S / U cards? Nothing online specifically says and it just shows a 1% for those cards. I'm guessing I shouldn't care about my current N cards too much aside from clearing the early levels?

hi this is my OC she keeps bees and doesn't afraid of anything

I want to pump and dup Miu

Every ten floors or so, the percentage goes up, so you'll be getting S cards and then U cards more often before you know it.

I LOVE NAEGI

I want to pump and raise a child with Miu

Here is a delicious Hina for you all

sorry we already had a bee related execution, your application to the new season of danganronpa has been denied

t. Asahina

All my danganronpa OCs are robot

Thanks desu.

You think they make up new executions all the time? Or do you think they reuse some, but slightly tweak them?

I want to motorboat Hina non sexually.

I'd give that execution a B- though, could bee better

Looking at Kaito's yes they do.

t..Junko's ass

t. me

I LOVE NAEGI

Oh yeah, wonder why that didn't spring into mind

but user, I came up with my own unique bee-related execution even before V3 came out
fucking Kodaka stealing my ideas from the future

why is he so cute

Calm down Sayaka

Kaito's was so similar to Jin's most likely because it was improvised though, as Monokuma had no idea who the culprit would be

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE CEO OF TEAM DANGANRONPA

Reposting my own autism, too. I think I did a pretty good job. Her personality and backstory are where the real points are, though.

A bunch of students find a forbidden book in a library. Opening it, they are transported to a mysterious fantasy world. It seems peaceful at first, until hordes of monokumas conquer the world and force the students to participate in a killing game. They disagree and try to make their way to Monokuma's lair instead, hoping to get back to the real world. However, over the course of the game, some of the students are seduced into betraying the group by motives set forth by the villain:

-The game expands upon the talent plan and rpg aspects of v3 turning it into a full-fledged RPG with dungeons, towns and challenges.

-Upon figuring out the culprit of a trial, Monokuma uses magic to turn them into a berserk "final boss" which the players are then forced to defeat.

-The new game+ mode allows you to go through bonus RPG challenges with all of the fallen characters leveled to the average level of the rest of your party.

-There is also a multiplayer talent plan that allows you to play the board game with others and have fights against them if two players land on the same tile, or nerf or power up other players to gain an advantage. Winning and participating in this mode gives advantages in the main story as far as skill levels, etc.

>Unlucky
>get to lick Celes' shoes
???

I would think they made the executions beforehand.

FUCK YOU I'LL MAKE MY OWN DANGANRONPA
WITH HOOKERS AND BEES

Are shoefags evolved footfags?

Danganronpa to part ways with Hinata after accusations of sexual misconduct.

Emulating the DR artstyle has been my goal for the past four years. You should post some more work!

Heels > feet
I think we can all agree with this

TFW you will never get to tickle Hina until she cries