/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #155

Yfw you match with mind scan Pegasus edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Jesse Anderson is currently roaming GX world. His drops are useless
>The KC Cup is live now. Reach Lv 20 by the 19th to advance to the 2nd stage
>Espa Roba will be roaming soon
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers can now be found at the gate, and are unlockable to everyone forever.
>new big box is out with gladiator beasts
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual has been limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit has been limited to 2
>the balance skill now isn't 100% predictable and the creator skill has been changed to give more meta relevant cards

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm WILL result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

>early thread
kys retard

>Only have one monster that needs tribute summoning in mydeck
>Start last 5 matches with it and a bunch of backrow

Fucking kill me

Dude, fuck all these japanese nerds with their turn 1 lockdowns, god damn it

it really was too soon for cyber angels, can't wait for the next big meta shift, this shit is getting boring

god konami are cunts

>manga
>Straight up kills him in a penalty game

>anime
>Drops him thru a hole the he somehow survived only to be brainwashed by Marik

You niggas complain about getting showered with gold, but everything card trader sells costs millions too.

>being a goldlet
>ever

>havent even played since the beginning
>almost 4 million gold
nigger

>Play around windstorm
>actually play around wall of disruption
thank you basedgod

Yes cyber putas need to go asap

First Latin Americans

Usted cabron

>Win and you'll gain a level!
Lose horribly
>Lose and you'll drop a level!
Win beautifully

Every gosh dern time.

git gud and stop playing meme decks

streak system is designed to keep dumb people addicted, anyone who knows anything about games understands this, same with the constant little shitty events

>stage 1
>not memeing to dlv20 because you're already qualified for stage 2

Crowler you massive faggot I hope I never have to see you again and that GX stays dead

>gud
>"meta decks"

>not playing MAXIMUM OVERSKULL to counter both CA and backrow reliant decks at the same time

>and

I bet you got your deck list off reddit

30 card no skill visible Pegasus just got Stray Lambs, Suijin, Sphere Kuriboh, Atmosphere and Bubonic Vermin in two turns. Somebody crunch the math on those odds

>implying reddit isn't full of shitty snowflake meme decks

Holy shit, this KC cup has opened my eyes to the kind of shitters playing this game.

If I had a dollar for every 30 card garbage deck I've played against, I'd be able to almost afford to get 3x of a UR in a box :^)

If you're actually facing them then I wonder what that makes you

Protip: You have to work your way up from Dlv1 to Dlv20

How do I stop getting so salty? I usually never get upset over video games but something about getting my ass kicked in over and over again makes me so mad and I lose even more

Preach it.
Sacred birbs deserve bully

What actually is your deck, skullanon

>MAXIMUM OVERSKULL has become so powerful that he spawns minibosses now

heck yeah
still don't understand why phoenix revived, it's not a good deck even with red eyes mia

glad beasts are fun and easy to get

>Ojamas are now meta in the tcg
huh

> play vs AG
> open only retiari and have to waste resources just to get that warrior off the field

Confirmed Gemini counter
Keep throwing those archetypes at me, gents

Alright man, I'll be coming at you full force with my toy magician deck.

>still no skyblaster

Netdecking this thanks for the DL20 senpai

How many wins do you need to get out of 19. I am on a win streak but still no promotion

Aha! But now that you've told me it's a Toy Magician deck I'll be activating my Wild Tornado in response to my storm to set ANOTHER Wild Tornado so when your Toy Magician summons itself it'll destroy my second Wild Tornado and seal it's doom!
Or I'll just run over it because it's a fucking 1500

FUCK YOU

I *WILL* BE QUALIFIED WITH MY GENEX ARMY DECK YOU FUCK AND PEGASUS WON'T STOP ME

ONLY 8 MORE DLVS TO GO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CA is good right
but is it braindead easy to pilot and climb with vs. other meta dicks

>MAXIMUM OVERSKULL has been acquiring power this whole time
>It's an original and fun particular deck

H E A R T O F T H E C A R D S

I salute you, Skullanon

With Mindscan CA is incredibly simple

do the kuriboh numbers and screen flashings and shit before opening a pack mean anything?
I thought it did but then I open a three kuriboh flashing heirogyphic pack and it just had a rare

it's not a simple deck compared to most out there hence shitters somehow failing with it instead of being full foolproof, but it's so strong you can fuck up massively with it and still win every duel
not really

it's not really original, not that anything is. people were running turbo skull back during the days of wonders of the sky and the first pdox event. some guy did decently with it in the wcq iirc.

Ive been level 11 for two days shoot me.

That was him. That was always him. We gave him a massive amount of shit for it but he's cool now.

>still need a dakini and 2 machine angel absolute rituals
>only enough keys to fight lv40 lexus 7 times
>unable to get more than 3k at best duel assesment
heart of the cards answer my call

5 in a row

Theres nothing interesting about Cyber angels.

You run like 9 cards that search your rituals
You use said rituals

and then you otk.

huh. I didn't think they were from here. guess I wasn't paying attention.

Yes, RNG, keep giving me cards I already have 3 of.

GET TO THE CHOPPA

Zombies have been Zomboozled

Your characters eyes + the "bam" text are the things you should watch for

>A friend sent you a Vagabond
>it's not 1-card
Fuse, if you're here, why?

I fucking hate those guys

We can put up a blacklist of people who send Vagabonds without 1-card via their Duelist IDs. I'll start it if he does this to me again, and I'm not afraid to do it either.

3 Kuriboh + Flashing pack + Character eyes = SR or UR

READY FOR THE UPCOMING ESPA ROBA EVENT TO BE SHIT TOO? I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

>Drops are even WORSE than Jesse's
I'm still mad at no Jinzo

Unless we can get a Jinzo through Missions I couldn't care less

>there are still people this stupid who didn't realize it would be in his starter deck
Did you expect Jesse to drop Rainbow Dragon too?

They're not going to release Psychic Shockwave without Jinzo. Chances are they don't want you to have 3 so they're giving 1 through a mission or a daily reward.

Nigger Jinzo is one of the only cards he actually used

Ive lost my last 12 promotion matches and counting. I'm at 80 consecutive wins but only level 11.
How do I even think of going on at this point?

post deck.

Big Core,Ally of Justice Clausolas,
Psychic Shockwave is there for Big Core&Ally of Justice Clausolas

>Special Summon Big Core
>Opponent runs Ojama Yellow into it and it dies instantly

I love this combo.

> flip impenetrable attack
> flip labyrinth of nightmare
> flip tragedy

gg

FUCK ancient gear soldier's effect. I can't activate traps or spells until after damage step, that I understand, but it didn't let me activate golden apples until AFTER my opponent's SECOND attack, as in:
>It's attack goes through
>rules should let me be allowed to activate golden apples as soon as damage step ends
>doesnt
>next monster attacks
>finally allowed to activate golden apples
What the fuck is this horseshit, surely a glitch right guys?

herd u were talkin shit

Yes, his fucking ace. Which means it will be in his starter deck

No you fucking retard. The taking damage part happens in the damage step. Once the damage step is over, that's it. You took the damage and the game moves on.

Errrr, it didn't work because Soldier's effect prevents spells and traps activating during the damage step, and apple activates during the damage step. I'll assume it worked on the next monster because it didn't have that ability.

> implying a literal who character will get a starter deck

?_?

>making serpent night dragon turbo
>serpent is censored in the deck name
for what purpose?

what the fuck are you talking about...
I took damage from attack A, once that resolved I shouldve been able to activate apples, but game didnt let me activate til attack B happened. Btw I should add there my opponents had a third monster that wouldve attacked me to end the game if I didn't have apples. So if what you're saying was correct, I would've lost before activating apples, you follow?

serpent could mean penis if you really think about it

Every character has a starter deck

He's currently unobtainable and who knows when he will be. We're not getting jinzo

Fairy is censored
literally a type of card is censored

This has to be bait right?

You take damage when, surprise, the monster damages you in the, surprise again, damage step. Since AG soldier prevents you from activating traps in the damage step, which is when you take damage, which is the time you need to activate Golden Apples, you can't activate it.

>Name a deck Ojama Mama
>Mama gets censored

Is there any reason for the word fairy to be censored in the first place?

Just name it Ojamá Mamá

I know all that quit being a faggot
"Until the end of the damage step"
Once I took the damage from its attack, the damage step ends, hence why I should've been able to activate it.

I've seen people say before that it has something to do with calling gay people fairies but I don't know

No!
You activate golden apples IN the damage step. That's your window of opportunity. I'm done replying. I hope for you that it's some sort of an "epik trolle"

Are you actually retarded? Have you not picked up that EVERY character they introduce will become playable at some point?

user
What do you think happens in
"the damage step"

Stop being literally retarded. You see the "When you take battle damage..." Thaat means you activate the card WHEN you take battle damage. Not whatever time you feel like in some point of the duel after you took damage. IT MEANS WHEN, AT THE EXACT TIME IT HAPPES, YOU TAKE DAMAGE. And you unsurprisingly take the damage IN THE DAMAGE STEP!

Golden Apples has to be activated during the damage step you piece of shit. This is why I like Duel Links, the cards just fucking work, there's no need to fight with some moron who doesn't understand basic mechanics

>Reach DLv 15
>Seven Mind Scan Pegasus CA opponents in a row

I should"ve put more effort into getting KoG last month