ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

It's not the planes, it's the buddies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DacGl9drefg
youtube.com/watch?v=n6Q1EckO8Sk
streamable.com/0l08u
reddit.com/r/acecombat/comments/7cp5q6/interview_with_ace_combat_7_story_writer_sunao/
qz.com/1127984/eu-army-bloc-forging-ahead-with-its-military-integration-to-shake-off-us-dependence/
youtube.com/watch?v=5B6AjKrKHQ8
janes.com/article/75511/germany-declares-preference-for-f-35-to-replace-tornado
reuters.com/article/us-japan-defence-fighter-jet/exclusive-japan-to-delay-multi-billion-dollar-fighter-jet-development-sources-idUSKBN1DD0D4?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
italaw.com/cases/683
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who wants some baller rocketry?
youtube.com/watch?v=DacGl9drefg
youtube.com/watch?v=n6Q1EckO8Sk
Swear that these noises could wake the ace pilots from the dead

Let's start with something nice

>It's not the planes, it's the buddies.
It must be, because it sure as hell isn't discussion of Ace Combat.

>return of the content purist

Best AC7 boxart

Tangential discussion is discussion as well. Honestly, there's only so much you can discuss about a game series with kind of repetitive (format speaking) gameplay and last installment being years ago

>new demo soon™
I feel like this has been saying soon for at least 6 months.

nth for cutest plane!

Because there have been new demos

>Please understand

Some audio improvements here and there along with atmospherics. Just trying to get the game in a more complete state so I don't have to worry about it later on.

HQ + audio
streamable.com/0l08u

please understand

Would you try to fix her, buddy?

I'd fix a qt Tomcat

As always, this looks fantastic. You did 'F/D-14' so you wouldn't have to fool around with licensing and all that, right?

Bretty good senpai. Just wondering, but are you planning on having VR support?

Keep up the good work, Arbee

reddit.com/r/acecombat/comments/7cp5q6/interview_with_ace_combat_7_story_writer_sunao/

This is just lazy, Quiz.

What makes you think it's him?

Well, someone falseflagged as me earlier to post a puchi,. Besides, no one is aa dedicated to low-effort shitposts as he is.

>195564515
ok woongpark

>puchi
So, if you found a puchi, what would you do with her?

>What makes you think it's (You)?

>What makes you think it's (You)?

Good call

Good call

The downside of a board comprising of anons is that you can blame anyone whenever an incident strikes

It would be funny it he was actually roleplaying as QuizNo.

if he was actually roleplaying as QuizNo.

Fucking typo.

Is it too late to start AC:I?
Ive started it and enjoying so far.

Nah, I don't think so. If you're enjoying it, that's good, but be aware that there are lots of whales this late in the game's lifespan.

Yeah I noticed, Im surprised there are still avarage joes around though. I even got mvp a few times. Mostly I just fly around and shoot stuff a couple times a day though, which is nice after a long day.

Ive been using and upgrading my F-16C, got it to level 10 and even got a skin from a challenge. Its almost 1k now. I hope upgrading that wasnt a mistake. I didnt really like any of the other nearby planes though and didnt want to use something I dont like.

Also, I have some special tickets, enough to get a 4 star plane. Does it matter much which one I go for? Shuld I hold on to them? Does it have to be a 4 star or are others just as good?

4 star planes are best, 3 star planes are usually a collaboration or reference to another franchise, like the Tekken planes, two stars are bleh and one star is shit. Also no, if you enjoy flying it and are doing alright with it then beefing up your F-16 was a good call.

As for tje tickets, I'd grab either ADFX-01 -PX- or F-15C -PX-, those are a couple of the best planes in the game right there.

I hope you're ready for the drone swarms, /aceg/.

I've checked the catalog a bit more carefully. I can't say I like the look of prototype planes, I generally prefer smol planes.
ATD-0 Happy New Year, F-2A Nagase and either of the Rafale Ms are the ones I kind of like, which of those are good?
Also does this catalog rotate, meaning maybe I should wait for something more interesting?

Yo rpg players, anyone got a sec to hop in the IRC?

Always

Yes

Yo euros, opinions on this?

qz.com/1127984/eu-army-bloc-forging-ahead-with-its-military-integration-to-shake-off-us-dependence/

Looks pretty cool, I wonder what this will mean for the future of European air forces.

Brussels get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

>better coordinated military spending
>more cool warbirds
>possibly maybe an indigenous 5th gen

The possibilities are endless

>more money being sent to EU and not own country
>Less planes because why would you need an airforce when the EU has one already?
>Typhoons

The possibilities are terrible.

>tfw not in the EU
:^)

Think about that planned EU super fighter though
youtube.com/watch?v=5B6AjKrKHQ8

That looks familiar...

>more money sent to the EU
>instead of having to distribute tiny amounts of money on small projects you can now have large ones

I will never understand the hate the EU gets for the huge economic benefits it brings

Oops.

Probably the bit where it has 0 accountability to voters and can force countries to adopt laws that they don't want.

it does a lot of stupid economic things
most notably the Euro. Introducing the Euro before political union had been achieved (i.e. some kind of meaningful federal budget to rebalance spending inside the Union) was an unspeakably stupid decision. (Except for the Germans, who benefit, because basically what it does is strangle Greece, France, Italy, etc, in order to subsidize German exports.)

this also partially applies but from a more cynical point of view the EU is just a lightening rod. were we living in good times, anti-European sentiment would undoubtedly be lower even if the union was no more democratic.

Speaking of the G*rmans.
janes.com/article/75511/germany-declares-preference-for-f-35-to-replace-tornado

Sounds like a step forward to me. Here's hoping for new eurofighters.

>wanting more of the worst modern fighter
Gripens only please.

There are some good ideas, like SESAR or unifying aviation laws to a good extent, even pooling knowledge and resources for a big project like a fighter, but then there is also regulating the shape and size of bananas

Ruh roh
reuters.com/article/us-japan-defence-fighter-jet/exclusive-japan-to-delay-multi-billion-dollar-fighter-jet-development-sources-idUSKBN1DD0D4?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Is Ace Combat Cross Rumble on 3DS worth playing?

The Tornado was also termed an "eurofighter" at some point. It's a blanket term for a joint european venture.

Every fighter made in Europe can be called "Eurofighter".

Has /aceg/ watched the latest episode of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou?

Best aircraft designer (animu girl) comming through

Since when is it cool to hate the Typhoon? Can't we all hate the F-35 instead?

>hate the F-35
Wrong thread
I think they both look alright
Now wait for Thunder's dissertation about why he doesn't like the Tiffy

Why do some of you still visit leddit?

Nope, the catalog hasn't been updated in about 9 months and likely won't be again. It's stuff like that that makes people think AC:I could be shut down in the near future.

But user, it's tangentially related to planes. That makes it okay, right?

Sounds good to me, no offense but we can't really trust the yanks currently

I go there for dog pictures

Anyone here expecting idolplanes in AC7?

Well who wants to depend on someone across an ocean for support?

>Euros will become literal Butterfly masters with this.
>inb4 Russia and US complain about artificial difficulty in WW3

Fuuuck, that would make for a great boss

One of the best parts about EU is the environmental and food regulation though

>we've now got a ze united wehrmacht for our EU!
>WW3 happens because the Greater Rei- the EU needed some more clay
Still looking forward to the russia-tier aircraft prototypes internal design squabling will get us.
And public health in general. And public health care. Remember that shady as fuck trade agreement corporations were secretly negociating that would have opened public institutions to the international market?

Hey brady, yet again want to test that calculator?

I watched the first two or three, then got distracted talking to my nuke eng buddy about the plausibility of the bit with the hot water. It's basically Gone with the Blastwave if all the characters were anime girls, right?

>that shady as fuck trade agreement
What, TTIP? Or am I missing something?
Beautiful as always. It makes me wish I could code for shit. Or model for shit. Or make music.
Also d-did he eject user

I don't understand
nah it still looks incredible buddy

>TTIP
Yeah, that shitshow and the similar one for trans-pacific trade that the US recently bowed out of. It made me see the future in AC3 as actually not that far fetched.

>TPP was bad
In what universe? It's the biggest trade deal of the decade, and is basically gonna define trade in southeast Asia.

It allows foreign law to be applied in a territory, for example the amputation of thiefs and stoning of "unfaithful wives" and "sodomites" as mandated by Brunei in US or Australian territory, for example, by allowing companies based in a country to sue another country for it's laws.
The EU equivalent would allow companies to buy public services such as health care and education. I get those institutions work differently in the US, but in Europe it's a big fucking deal.
It allows companies to sue governments for laws causing loss of potential profit, extensible to already existing laws. It can upturn the legal system at a whim with enough effort from the claimant.
Enforced to it's full extent it would force the workforce of developped countries to compete with backwater countries with dismal pay rates due to the removal of border taxes and government issued support for local production.
It twists the already quite fucked copyright laws even more out of shape and pretty much eliminates fair use by adding clauses that allow corporations to circumvent it.
It's utter insanity, it might facilitate trade but it just leaves the door open for all sorts of twisted shit.

didn't TPP or TTIP (forget which one) have a bunch of really draconian clauses regarding copyright as well

What would you absolutely love to see in AC7?
>User-made liveries and emblems
Aren't they still negotiating about TTIP? It just seemed to drop off the news one day and no one else ever spoke a word about it.
>It allows companies to sue governments for laws causing loss of potential profit, extensible to already existing laws
Holy fucking shit

Yes, and mandatory patent extensions (with potential profit loss laws) that would basically mean generic versions of drugs either have to be postponed for several more years, or the government of the country where a genericized version of a drug is produced will have to pay the originator company lost profit potential from the introduction of the lower priced generic version.

>User-made liveries and emblems
Seconded, I'd fucking love to see a variation or more detailed version of something like AH's livery editor. 7 already has the part slots system from Infinity, so maybe they'll bring customizable liveries back too.

>today in /aceg/:
>Why AC3 actually has pretty sound premise
Ouroboros fucking when?

>user made liveries
I want that so much, though I won't be too disapointed if there aren't since PW is going to have them.

That just means domestic governments are open to foreign suits, not under fucking foreign law lmao, think less along the lines of stoning people and more along the lines of this: italaw.com/cases/683 when Methanex tried to sue the US because California banned adding its products to gasoline because of environmental damage.

And yes, propping up manufacturing in economies that are ill suited for it (i.e. the US) is a bad thing believe it or not. Those workers need to be moved to areas of the economy that are actually productive.

As for copyright laws, they were basically US copyright laws, not some magical much worse alternative.

It's not utter insanity, it's pretty normal shit, and the populist protectionist REEEEing is holding back massive economic gains for all signatories.

Good templates for the PC port to just make your own liveries externally would be great. But a good editor is more likely if anything

>And yes, propping up manufacturing in economies that are ill suited for it (i.e. the US) is a bad thing believe it or not. Those workers need to be moved to areas of the economy that are actually productive.

Nice command economy you got there.

How is the US ill suited to manufacturing? What areas of the economy would some or all of these 12.5 million manufacturing jobs be moved to?

>arguing about trade agreements
Are we the galactic senate now?

Aside from user made liveries.
>XFA-27
>F-15 S/MTD
>Map/Script editor
Too bad that chances of such editor appearing in any AC game are close to 0.

delet

Nah, we Usea in the 2030s.

>implying you wouldn't want to fly some sick ass space fighters