/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
youtube.com/watch?v=O_aJgcVv62Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop farming tokens

Holy fuck OP wasn't a faggot for once and linked the previous thread. Is this a new day?

You haven’t finished the prestige raid yet?

LMAO

I haven't raided on PC at all.

>there are people in this thread right now who don’t have the emblem

Literally how?

I need a clan (PC), 281 Warlock

Also, anybody want to get the Nightfall done before the reset?

it’s sad honestly they deserve blacklisting

Are those supposed to be megamilk tits?

>clan purge incoming
>mfw

t. 289 warlock with no friends

pretty sure it's mostly low plvl members this first pass, i.e. people who completed campaign and then dropped the game.

you will be purged

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593

>tfw I work graveyard shift
>can only play eu times
>feel like they judge the fuck out of me for being a dumb burger
I just feel like literally every word out of my mouth just sounds like durr hurr to their ears. The pressure man... the pressure.

>36 members

you guys have grown up I see

>“My son,” he said, “this is your punishment. Come home glorious, or die forgotten!” He picked up Crota by the legs and threw him into the Vex gate network.
> Crota battled through history, becoming a legendary demon. In his early centuries he often spared a few victims to hear oaths and protests against his father. Later, he came to understand Oryx, and he made temples and monuments wherever he went.
> Meanwhile, Oryx brooded on the Vex. “I’ve met a worthy rival,” he said. “They want to exist forever, just as I do. But I don’t understand them.”
> He called Savathûn to meet in the material world. She told him that the Vex worked tirelessly to understand everything, so that they could build a victory condition for every possible end state of the universe.
>“Then I must be a better king,” Oryx said. “If they want to build an emperor for all outcomes, then I will be the king of only one. I will follow the Deep wherever it goes, and document its power. Let us create a catalog of the grave of worlds, which will be our map to victory.”

Oryx and the Hive's story is shounen as fuck.

?? It was like 30 when I joined.

Anything between yuros and freedoms is quite literally always banter, tho

>caring about the “opinions” of bongs

You’re American act like it you utter faggot

It’s a shame how the lore can be so good but the story they make you sludge through is Marvel tiger bullshit

I want to know more about the Vex and how they became acausal entities. Originally they were just a mind-fluid but something made them ascend. I hope we get more answers from the DLC.

Sent a request

Blame the firing of Joe and the Activision mandatory T rating

also general Bungie incompetence

Is this broken and should it be a natural titan perk or an exotic

>"You lose your ability to create barriers but you gain a bonus elemental shield based off your subclass." It pretty much works like NPC shielding

Got all the faction pieces except the legs

Can I get them next time?

Request for what? Its open membership bruh, just click the button and you're in.

>mfw every single one of the Adventures is more intriguing and better than the main story

What if they were humans that just fused into tang Evangelion style? What if a lot of the races have human ties, like what if the darkness is made up of humans from a bad future who got fucked over by the traveler, and came back in time to keep it from doing whatever its meant to do?

I don't think they're fully Acasual yet.
They've just mastered the physical universe.

Yikes!

fuck nu-Bungie

agreed adventures like the warmind music boxes actually made me interested in something besides shooting aliens in the head

I wouldn't know, I never did an adventure and even though I have three characters at 20 I never paid a single bit of attention to the shit story. I just did what I always do in a fps, I shot shit till I passed the mission.

>I wouldn’t know

Obviously

>I just did what I always do in a fps, I shot shit till I passed the mission.
How the hell did you not get bored doing that?

>A Frame Job
>after beating campaign
>Ghost said Ghaul ran away crying like a babby in fallen speak

>mfw the Vex were literally trying to steal our culture to manufacture and use against us

The Vex are the true darkness

All the current races have their own origins and evolution. The Vex are the only ones who are still mostly a mystery to us, and I'm willing to bet that this next DLC will shed light on that.

In fact, I think by D3, all of the current enemy factions will become either allied or more or less neutral with us. The Cabal have mostly been defeated and Calus is in the process of re-taking the reigns of the Empire, and we're in good light with him. The Fallen have all merged into one house and Uldren and Variks might have something to do with that, meaning after we solve some sort of turmoil within their ranks, they might side with us after under their leadership.

As for the Vex, they were defeated before by Oryx ala since Oryx is a paracausal entity (they basically couldn't understand him and the Taken no matter what they tried). In result, the only thing they could do was mimic the Hive "Sword Logic" and also the worship of divine entities. I think there's potential where if we deal a big enough blow to the Vex this time, they might start to worship us (since we're also paracausal entities).

It's a stretch but I'd like to see D3 being all of us versus the big space pyramids, aka the Darkness.

They have a strong sense of survival, and guardians threaten that with how they're completly unable to understand how they, and the light, operate. They fight us as hard as they do out of fear.

I refuse to team up with the hive they’re filthy faggots but the rest are fine

Fallen are bros though always have been. And Calus is THE fucking bro

Where is the Titan?

>calus showers you in golden weapons and loot at your leisure every week for taking part in his mini games when he’s bored

Replacing Zavala with Calus when? I would much rather be led by that golden god of cabal masterness

Note how I didn't say anything about the Hive siding with us.

Fuck them, they can die as well.

Calm down Clarence.
I play fps to shoot shit. No fps has a good story.

To tell you the truth I'm surprised myself, I basically set it up just so I don't have to deal with clan drama and quotas and shit, next thing I know we got almost 40 people.

>I'm casting "Nova Bomb."
>Why are you casting Nova Bomb? There's nothing to attack here.
>I... I'm attacking the Darkness!
Someone pls do a Destiny version of this skit

moreso, whatever they're building/expanding for, they think it's way more important than any lifeform they come across or any number/volume of their own it might cost to complete the task, but is flexible enough to creatively seek solutions to problems it can't just solve through simulation

>>>/reddit/

Keep at it last time I checked you had 6 members

anyone no when the stream with the new info?

>everything I don't like is reddit
kys yourself.

>you will never be apart of Calus’ personal fireteam sent to clear out worlds for continued production of royal wine

why even live bros

so glad vex are an exploration of colony minds like halo's covenant hunters were supposed to be, what a cool part of the lore they barely got to express even in the books

>get the pribina-d
>love it
>want to get it to 305
>need to either infuse my 305 sturm or grind for who knows how long until i get a 300 hand cannon

Pribina-D is a shit version of Bad News, which is a mediocre handcannon to begin with.

Looking to join the PC clan:

McNiler 1625
Titan 266

>> Calus is in the process of re-taking the reigns of the Empire, and we're in good light with him.
Probably under the thrall of Ahamkara. Also are we really going to ally with the guy who plies with us with gifts because we killed his old toy/boyfriend? Kind of smells like sweaty yaoi trap.
Also remnant of Cabal might be getting chummy with the Fallen.
>> The Fallen have all merged into one house and Uldren and Variks might have something to do with that
Variks failed. What allied the new House of Dusk was getting btfod constantly by Guardians. Also there's probably Darkness involved- House of DUSK.
>> mimicking "Sword Logic"
Toland pretty much yells at us for doing it wrong. We freed the corrupted light, and didn't take the throne. We took the loot and left.
Basically we left things in half-measure and allowed Savathun or Quria to take the reins of the Taken.

> chummy with the fallen
sorry, the Taken

Which guardian is gonna take the reigns once we take down savathun? Eris?

I know it's shit, but popping headshots on enemy players is nut worthy.

Get yourself a True Prophecy while you can m8

me I did all the fucking work

STOP GIVING ME FUCKING KERAK

>Fallen
Could be great allies if they would stop the space-pirate shtick
>Hive
Irredeemable murder monsters. The only possible solution is fanfic-tier. Taox would have to miraculously show up somehow not dead of old age or hunted, somehow be made fertile, and produce her own brood of what is effectively an extinct race.
>Vex
Too autistic to ally with.
>Cabal
The only allegiance possible with Cabal is to serve under them.

Praying for fucking armor from these engrams isn't getting me anywhere, looking for a Nightfall group.

RiddleMeThat#1797 *272 titan

Yeah but eris has those googly eyes and shit and the hive is nasty

>not supporting a 3v3 all out cosmic war of the Guardian/Fallen/Cabal alliance vs. the Vex/Hive/Darkness force

pleb taste right there desu with you user

MOMMY

>eris will never give you succ
why live bros

>play solo crucible
>every match it's against a stack of 2-4
>every
>match
I want to die.

Had one since the last faction rally.

Eris pads her chest.

You get a new map where you can take your ship and dogfight or you get attack sparrows and SCL (Sparrow Combat League)

No to both, fuck off.

Can the power-level of exotic engrams vary when you are above 300 light?

i am sure i got an 300 exotic but i have also gotten 299?

> Taox would have to miraculously show up somehow not dead of old age or hunted, somehow be made fertile, and produce her own brood of what is effectively an extinct race.

Yes

Taking the Throne is the only possible way to ally with the Hive. That said, if you go up to the Vex with the entire Hive thrall and say "hey let's be friends instead" You could probably win them over.
>not wanting a race of spacemagic murder skeletons
>not taking the reins of the Hive and throwing the entire brood at Calus's unified Empire to watch war perfected
>team up with the Fallen to clean up the scraps from either side
>converting the Vex to worship Light instead of Dark, allying with Humanity and the reformed Eliksni forming the New Ecumene

I dont mind

so 5v1 against the darkness in D3? That’s OP as fuck

>don't buy anything from xur as it's all bullshit
>get prospector from an exotic engram any way
Fuck you rahool, I know your working with xur to make sure I only get shit.

It's 3v1, because you pit two of the Dark's pawns against each other.

Calus is a good guy though

Speaking of Calus, isn't his daughter technically ruler of the Cabal now?

>Calus
>good
Just because he wan'ts to buy our favor, and our goals temporarily lined up, does not make him good. He eats planets for wine, and presumably serves the Dark. He was overthrown for a reason.

More like
> The Traveler
> Guardians
> Fallen that want to be honorabu again
> the Reef and the Nine
> Cabal that will ally with you
vs
> The Darkness
> which includes the Taken
> The Hive
> Corrupted Future Vex
> House of Dusk
> Emo faggot Yor Fanbois

as edgy as the edgelords of Yor are I don’t think they’ve fallen into the darkness deep enough to switch sides totally yet

>pvpin
>trying not to use meta weapons
>every fucking game people are testing me with better shitters and uriels
>every
>game

Beware the inflatable balloon butt

The only reason fallen had to fight us is over their worship of machines, but that doesn't even matter anymore because they treat their machines like shit now that the Hive, Taken, and Cabal have shit all over them

Hey user, you wanna join cute girls [male] or should I do a trick for you?

considering all the killing we do on a daily basis there must be at least one hive wizard fangirling over the guardian(s)

I like tricks, what's the trick?

Watch my thumb detach!

>there must be at least one hive wizard fangirling over the guardian(s)
>mfw she probably wants Guardian dick

is 266 good enough for this weeks nightfall? i just joined a clan and im gonna ask to see if anyone wants to do it but i dont wanna look like a fool if thats way off.
i tried to solo the place, not knowing it would put me in alone, and did not do too well.

NO
NO PUT IT BACK
IM SORRY ILL JOIN

What? whatwhat, god, oh god, what!?

Why does it feel like Antiope-d has the range of a auto rifle when it's supposed to be a smg?

you were good over 20 levels ago everything is normalized except the raid all you need is the minimum light level to get in

>always second to last on callus damage
>4th is lucky

I don't get it, is there some trick to it, im light lvl 297 and i lose to light lvl 280's in damage. I'm using origin story and coldhearth and always blasting that fucker with a full beam.