Who /millionare/ today?

Who /millionare/ today?

Not me, I only got 23 ETH. I'll still be cool though with 6 figures.

80 ETH here, ready for take off

Just to get a perspective, where do the both of you see the price rising to to make you both significantly richer?
I'm still not convinced it's going to moon until down the road but I mean I'm not gonna argue if it happens sooner.

Let's see.

$100,000/23ETH=~$4,400

$4,400 per ETH baby. Can you say-WEB 3.0?!!

It's silly. Buying an extremely low vol, unknown crypto which later rockets by 1000% will make you money.

Buying the crypto with the second largest market cap will make you 100% in the next couple of years, possibly.

>Buying the crypto with the second largest market cap will make you 100% in the next couple of years, possibly.

kek, get the fuck out of here newfag. You do know there is something called exponential growth, Einstein. And no, no difference in market cap affects dat exponential growth.

So you see it going to $4,400...today?

Okay cool.

Yeah I gave up questioning why

>newfag
I've been trading cryptos everyday for about 4 years.

I made a shitload from ETH in early 2016 when it exploded in volume.

>And no, no difference in market cap affects dat exponential growth.

Also, that's retarded.

Which takes more buyers to get 100% rise in price, a crypto with a daily volume of $1000 or a crypto with daily volume of $131,749,000?

Should I buy some ETH with BTC?

2 days ago yes,
today not so much

I say do it

Why do people think it's going to go to the moon suddenly? Seems like some random Crypto.

>bought in just before we go to the moon, with a massive sum of 1.3 ETH

Already got a verbal agreement in place to buy the mansion I've had my eye on, can't wait for this time tomorrow when I'll be a literal trillionaire

>suddenly
>some random crypto

i have the massive sum of 0.994 eth ill be trillioners

Pretty sure all this shit is made up, and someone with a sideload is gonna dump tonight and itll be worth
Nothing. (Itll bounce back though)

If if if if if it goes to $10,000 I'll be a millionaire

1k eth will make me a millionaire :)

1 trillion ETH will make me a millionaire.

Didnt you hear? There was a time traveler here saying it would moon today.

Not even joking.

>implying it will go to the moon

mememememe

Implying 1000% instagainz will have enough liquidity for you to cash out

232 eth, i need it to reach 4400

It's not gonna move and youll have tons of retards from here and reddit all selling at 8:31 when you realize time travel isnt real

Incoming crash

I hope you get there user. HODL until Casper. If you want to go into other cryptos, move new fiat in.

>time travel isnt real

>IMBLYING the market previously priced in a fucking time-traveller LARP on the internet.

>yfw it did

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELLLLLLL

You buy the dip you dont sell it