pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

WHERE IS NORSCA/FOUNDATION CA? I HAVE A HOSTAGE

Also ME roll chart

HOW TO TECLIS VH VORTEX?

I love everything about the vampires except for their lack of ranged units. Not even artillery. And the lores they have access to aren't fun enough to make up for it. Literally the only strategy you can use is Hammer and Anvil and of course Hammer and Anvil 2: Flying Boogaloo. Mercenary units for all factions when?

nth for kemmler

Still no fantasy news/dlc/anything? It's like CA hates money
>release new game
>it reviews well
>sells well
>drop all support

is net the best spell in the entire game?

How would you guys feel if CA did Total War: Alexander?
Factions would be
>Alexander/Philip II's Macedonia
>Greece
>Persia
>Egypt
>Mauria, India
Later we could get Ethiopia/Nubians, Italians, Arabians, and Afghans.
The map would basically be the eastern third of the R2 map. Here is the kicker. India. We include all of India and central Asia. And maybe, if you really wanted to push it... China.
You could lead Alexander to greater heights than even he achieved, lead the Pharaoh's in a pre-Ptolemaic Egypt, etc.

qt

Stop spamming this in every thread

Trying out Napoopan Total Combat, didn't think much of the 2.5x unit size but holy fuck artillery is retardedly strong now. 4 units of artillery was 16 pieces in vanilla but is now 40 pieces, and with infantry being even larger targets at 400 per unit they just fucking shred and about half of the enemies total infantry will be dead before they even collide with mine. Pic related is the last of revolutionaries bravely marching into certain death.

You know what dlc is coming you retarded dramaqueen

Every thread

that's the prey of anath raima you fool

What the fuck. I don't even have that pic. I've uploaded a completely different pic.

Based Ἀλέξανδρος poster

what

Reminder tha Al-Iskandur was the chosen of allah

Sometimes Veeky Forums gets confused when images get uploaded at the same time and swaps them. Some dude on another board is probably wondering why it posted whatever you were posting.

As of 6th edition, Krell is basically his own (dead) person and he works with Kemmler of his own free will, though Kemmler is ignorant to that fact and during the >End Times he basically splits off from him and leaves him to die at the hands of Arkhan the Black. He's single minded, but that isn't to be mistaken for thralldom.

Wights in general are almost the same person they were in life, missing significant fragments of their soul and memory, and exceptionally ancient and powerful ones bow to no-one if they so choose. As for fighting Chaos, Khorne cares not from whence blood flows, and Krell basically went into business for himself as a lieutenant of Nagash millennia ago. I'd recommend a read of the Liber Necris, which goes in depth into the mechanics of necromancy in Warhammer as well as just how fucking scary powerful undead are.

Victoria: Total War AKA Empires 2 when?

not soon enough

Hopefully 2018

>Byzantion
The only historical subject worth mentioning from this epoch tbqh

Does anyone know if a mod like this exists?

Basically it lets you know, relative to the location of the army you want to recruit units in, where the closest settlement that has the buildings you need to recruit said unit?

My frontier buildings are all fucked up because I kept needing to tailor the provinces for whatever I needed there and then, and not a gentrified system where every province is exactly the same (as I'd like). I am certain that I've got provinces nearby to let me recruit certain shit but I am not sure where and don't want to go back into my regional interior just to get one unit.

kek

get an early lord out, try to use influence to get lower upkeep, confederate Amon and avoid fighting strolk or kroq-gar

Are Skaven fun in vortex campaign? haven't played them yet but they don't seem that great

Who do I play next after my Elf Superiority games?

Why does this qt always start unnecessary wars?

How long did this take you...its good.

So when you're going against factions with little to no ranged power like the Vampires or Lizardmen, do you think its worth swapping your main line over to Hammerers rather than Ironbreakers?

Ironbreakers literally throw dynamite, so... no.

>I p-play on ultra cause I want to use the full power of my expensive rig(that mom and dad bought for xmas), n-not because artillery and spellcasters make the game too complicated and hard for me, haha!

Wouldn't artillery and spellcasters make the game easier? Click on an area, near-instant damage without having to think about matchups?

You guys suck at memeing.

>Norsca is fun, but I want to play more of them when ME happens
>WH2 is fun, but I want to play more of it when ME happens
>ME is fun, but I want to play more of it when the Foundation Update is released
>

>specialized units that needs good positioning and timing compared to infantry units you select+right click an enemy unit and your job is done

Are all the TW games balanced for large or is it just Warhammer?

>Get Black Dragon egg
>Try the breath
>It's a fucking 1 man sized tear shaped spell
>"Good against armor" it says
>Hits 3 enemy units
>Literally 0 damage

Ok

Manlet sat for 40 minutes and let Karl win

No.

Its one unit with a ton of area effect spells that are faster than infantry and can take on whole battalions by themselves, even the spellcasters.

Then they can summon/blast nuisances away from range 100% more accurate than artillery.

Timing my ass.

>"It is the hubris of men to see their own destiny in all things. Von Carstein. The Everchosen. Dead men. Exalted men. In their skin they are all still men. This... will be the Age of the Beast."
Why do we have skinnyfat retard Throgg instead of scheming, well-read fifteen foot tall troll Zyzz like he is in the fluff?

>Its the "enemy units rout, and run off to your flanks, behind your lines, to your city center and rearcharge you" episode

I've seen this one countless times and i'm over it.

Also why the fuck is it so hard to confederate in ME?

I've never gotten to confederate Morathi/Malekith, Mazdamundi/Kroq-gar, and its looking like i'll never get to confederate anyone as Empire to get Franz.

I literally had to pay Belegar about 150,000 gold just to confederate off of a moderate chance. Which would have been fine if the AI could actually pick skills worth a fuck.

I've never been able to confederate a not dying faction in TW:W1 either, honestly. But again, I play Legendary, so that may be the cause.

Besides, those are not even the real problems of ME

>Also why the fuck is it so hard to confederate in ME

i could never confederate in the vortex campaign either despite being nearly +200 and not military allies

smells like ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY

t. scrub who gets routinely rekt by AI spellcasters

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

>Empire Divided: less than three weeks
>Ireland Saga game: less than six months
>Thirty Years War game: less than 10 months

>shithammer DLC: never

u mad fantasyboi

>Write about the Fall of Rome for my english class
>Get a 100
>Professor asks me where I learned so much about Rome
>Have to make up shit and can't tell him I learned much of it from vidya

>...

WOOOOOOOOW LITERALLY NOTHING I COULD DO MAN

>hurr I can shoot rocket right here, soo deep
>hurr my general can take on twenty units with randomized loot drop equipment, I'm so good

kill yourself

Dude you suuuuuuuck, you should be shitting on Skaven as dinos. You also had a fucking big unit, just run it through his lines and its fucking over. Your dudes should never shatter on the front lines, just mob their shit and they run.

haha stupid white bois

Best historical TW game for a beginner? I have Medieval 2 but Attila looks breddy gud.

Shogun 2 is solid.

S2

>province capital claims to have a special structure for your faction
>doesn't have a special structure
>mfw

I am going to find and kill whoever did this.

>*MAY* have a unique building chain
:^)

So, let me get this straight:
During TW:W2 the Phoenix King is still Finubar and Tyrion and Teclis are just 2 really strong literally who elves?
I thought Tyrion was the Phoenix King, but I don't know much about the lore.

>During TW:W2 the Phoenix King is still Finubar and Tyrion and Teclis are just 2 really strong literally who elves?
yes

Tyrion's job is to cuck Finubar while he sails around
Teclis is the Loremaster so he of course is important

Oh shit, what are the chances of getting Finubar as a LL?
We could get some hilarious starting skills.

Tyrion literally never becomes Phoenix king. During the Shit times, he gets put on basically "King" probation and has to wait 1 year before being crowned. He ends up going crazy over his grand daddy's sword and just stupid shit happens. They aren't literal who's, by this point Teclis taught the humans and founded their colles of magic, Tyrion has proved to be a god tier commander/soldier but has a temper. That's it, minus some Tyrion cucking Finubar and them saving the everqueen shit

Is Finubar from Lothern too? Since the Court of the Phoenix King is located there.
So basically, if we get Finubar he'd start from the same province as Tyrion? Or is Tyrion who is misplaced?

>Only 55 kills on the most potent spellcaster in the game in his best matchup

Shame on you user

We aren't getting Finubar, and people are mis-understanding the role of the pheonix king.

Finubar is a politician. He was ELECTED to his position. He has no stats, though he is a warrior (like all elven princes), he's never shown taking the field except in the Warhammer MMO when he leads the expeditionary force due to political pressures at home.

Tyrion is Finubar's friend and general. The Agrippa to Finubars Octavianus. Tyrion goes out and wins the battle and kicks the ass, but he's ill suited to politics, being borderline autistic.

Teclis is much more clever than his brother, but physically frail, and witheringly bitter and sarcastic. He's the cool headed snarky one to Tyrions hot blooded gar.

Finubar is a diplomat, an explorer and most crucially not an arrogant cunt, he's not a warrior. He'd basically just be an elven prince with some cool magical gear and diplomacy bonuses.

Meanwhile Tyrion and Teclis, while not technically being the peak of Ulthuan's nobility, are far from literally who tier due to being descendants of the original Phoenix King and amazing commanders. Both would make shit tier kings though, Tyrion is an angry retard kinda like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa and Teclis is an anaemic bookworm NEET. Oh, and Tyrion fucks the Everqueen, but the whole Phoenix King/Everqueen bullshit is basically a marriage of convenience. And Finubar gets that sweet Korhil ass instead of the frigid magic whore.

tyrion is a noble who lives in lothern, is friends with the feenix kang and leads high elven armies.
He is the reiksmarshal expy to the Finubar

*Spawns behind you*
*Kills your lord in 5 seconds*

Nothin personal, thing....

who to destroy next for
>PONTUS

>Finubar is a politician.

A bad one

Which settlement/race?

*spawns behind you*
*gets terrified*
fixed

Get a job, poorshit.

Very thanks for the explanations, anons

Man have you SEEN Tyrion's start in vortex? Read the "At Court" events?

It's insane Finubar has held those chucklefucks together

*spawns behind you*
*gets terrified*
*Explodes*

fixed

>chosen of allah
lmao

>nothing i could do
>having skinks as kroq-genocide-gar
>only 55 kills against skaven on your super saiyan skink priest

What do I as Malketih after getting Ghrom and eradicating Skaven? Going south or going north and west? Just trying to confederate as many DE factions as possible

Tyrion and Teclis by that point already kicked the legendary amount of ass and they sent Malekith and his underlings running after their failed invasion/occupation of Ulthuan. Teclis personally burned Malekith again with flames of Asuryan and forced him to flee into the realms of Chaos during the climactic battle at Finuval plain that turned the tides of war in Asur favour. They are living Elven legends. Tyrion remained in Ulthuan and together with Finubar led Elven armies against remaining Dark Elf forces and Teclis with few mage buddies sailed to the Old World to help Emperor Magnus the Pious to repel Chaos invasion. They've also helped magically gifted humans to take control of their gift and founded the Colleges of Magic, basically giving the gift of magic to the Empire. He remained here for years but returned to attened the funeral of his father, while members of White Tower offered him a position of High Loremaster, which he accepted. Tyrion by that point was a Champion of Everqueen and right hand of Finubar.

eradicate snowniggers

t. easy-campaign player

Got it, after snowkangz is it South or East?

Looking through some of the Empire Divided Units via the Unit Cards.

>3c_gal_armoured_chariot
>3c_gal_chariot

I was going to call this stupid bullshit, and it is, but maybe it's CA half-assedly doing the Carroballista concept some crazy 3rd/4th century Roman came up with. Just without a ballista on it.

>3rd century gallic armored chariot legionaries (ballistae)

>right hand of Finubar.

>Tfw your right hand makes the sex to your spouse and not to you.
Weird way of masturbating

destroy pontus's other parties

the entire point of the marriage is to make an heir for the everqueen. Then they go back to banging their real squeezes.

its impossible to do, its better to just let a couple of literal whos fill up all the other party slots and cull them occasionally so your guys don't randomly ditch you to form new ones

The chad slinger.

>BLACK POWDER BLESSED

Holy shit, pike & shot is so satisfying to use
y'all niggas are missing out

Is there any way to get your Lord's base recruitment level to 10? I've got full Chivalry and control the one location I've been able to find with a building that Bretonnia can make to increase the total level.

Empire vs Vampire Counts is the very fun matchup.

Fucking CA, Foundation can't come soon enough. I still hold out starting my Empire ME campaign.

>the one virgin whose hands slipped and cut himself
>ouch

Rat Brennkommando Lines are the fucking best.

I wish there where structures to set on fire.

God I fucking hate those spineless cocksuckers

>T-thanks for not raping my ass even more, Sega-sama

fill me in on the lootboxes problem