/codg/ - Call of Duty General

Back in the fight edition

Patch notes
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Latest-Update-for-Call-of-Duty-WWII-on-PlayStation-4-and-Xbox-One

Shithead Games Twitter
twitter.com/SHGames

PRESTIGE IS FUCKED, DON'T DO IT IDIOT
IF YOU DO AND IT FUCKS UP, DON'T COMPLAIN

>The game has X many issues and it sucks. Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

>Are the maps any better this time around?
Some say no, some say yes. Me, I say ''Some say no, some say yes."

>What about perks? Are they balanced?
Espionage is currently FULLY WORKING AS INTENDED.
It's kind of a useless perk anyway because anyone you shoot should be dead unless you're not using a sniper rifle then you're playing the game wrong
See for yourself in video attached:
youtube.com/watch?v=e-0Ptik8zpY

>What about attachments?
Advanced Rifling, Extended Mags, Rapid Fire and ACOG seem to have very beneficial stat bonuses.

>Ok, but my KDR is still on normie levels of crap.
EDUCATE YOURSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=OxDrWmwjHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

ZAMBINIS

>So what's different?
Since it's Sledgehammer and their last project was Exo-Zombies, they are a big fan of special zombies. However this time they're not annoying and actually add to the gameplay. The only enemy you should have difficulty with is the flamethrower zombie, which only comes by every 6-7 waves. Aside from that, there's the objective list instead of having to scour the map the entire game for a single easter egg step, there's the class loadout system and Juggernig is replaced with armour

>Class loadout system?
Yes, there is now create-a-class in zombies, it lets you pick a starter weapon, three mods(perks), and then a special ability. There is a progression system, and doing the objectives awards lots of XP. You still have to play as a potato kike, a spook or a woman though.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/476600/announcements/detail/1467473351258742547
youtube.com/watch?v=ersHv2pbR8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PRESTIGE IS FUCKED, DON'T DO IT IDIOT
>IF YOU DO AND IT FUCKS UP, DON'T COMPLAIN
What's wrong with it?

Basically if you do it you could have issue accepting daily/weekly orders

Oh is it a new thing because I prestiged once a while ago and haven't had problems.

> Last night’s Game Update also addressed an issue that mistakenly granted 2XP for players since launch, and triggered 3XP over this past weekend.
Lmao no wonder it was so easy to level up before.

Is it even worth downloading this 65GB piece of shit for single player? Is Voksi's server still alive?

It's fun
I'd say yes

no, the game is currently at the apex of historical revisionism

Some say no, some say yes. Me, I say ''Some say no, some say yes."

dead fucking thread

It's propaganda bullshit.

if only I could get 3 like minded people to do the easter egg with

randoms always completely ignore the objective and mindlessly run trains until round 30 when it becomes too much for them

Holy shit the SVT is awful. Not even worth the prestige really. The first 2 shot riffle you get is way better.

What do you have to do for the easter egg?

It's too convoluted to condense into words, but there are jewtube guides out there that simplify it enough for even a retard to understand.

By easter egg do you must mean the objectives that appear? They seem pretty straight forward to do. With randoms the furthest I've got is delivery the final thing that falls of the blimp. How much is after that?

No, that's the piss easy simple "easter egg". There are hidden steps for the hardcore easter egg that you have to do alongside the objectives.

Right I thought there'd be another one. I couldn't imagine people struggling with the objective things.

>I couldn't imagine people struggling with the objective things.
People definitely do, or are just ignorant of it or don't care.

>Veeky Forums
>COD
PC gaming is being driven into the ground by you fucking casuals

Were you looking for your hentai general and saw /codg/ and thought to yourself "I'm going to make a worthless post!" ?

Is there a way to get the tartan trouser uniforms as an infantryman? I don't like that they are exclusive to other divisions.

Also wearable kilt when?

>Lost connection to the CoD servers in my last 3 zombies games and therefore forfeit ALL exp gained

Who the fuck decided that was a good idea

I should be like rank 25, instead I'm still stuck at 15 ffs

>finish the casual EE
>alright guys lets keep going for a bit more xp
>one guy says fuck that and leaves
>chuckle to myself knowing he got absolutely NOTHING

does Zombies not have dedicated servers?

It's so fucking stupid, every single game when we hit round 20+ and have the easter egg completed, someone goes AFK because they need to go do irl shit or whatever, and they know they can't leave

I get that they want to punish early quitters but holy shit, it should be like a 25% exp decrease or something

Honestly I haven't 'lost' a zombies game yet. I've never had 4 people downed, its always 2 leaving or disconnecting and the last 2 being overwhelmed.

I always finish the EE, hit round 30 or so and then put my controller down. It's not worth it exp-wise to go higher than about 30, so unless I'm having fun and want to mess around in the higher levels there's no point.

I lose connection to their servers about 50% of the time in games

oy PCvey!

steamcommunity.com/games/476600/announcements/detail/1467473351258742547

>attempting save klaus with randoms

end my fucking life famalas

>Saving Klaus

Fucking nerds lol

BAR or FG42? I just finished the FG42 collection.

It's annoying that saving Klaus doesn't give any permanent rewards.

Even if it just changed my shovel to a sword in future games I'd be happy.

QUARTERMASTER IS THE B-

Both. BAR is a bit more versatile and useful up close but the consistency and med-long ttk on fg42 is great. Dont sleep on the johnson either though

It takes forver to level up now that Sledgehammer took out their accidental Triple XP.

Good thing it was enough for me to get the achievement for Prestige 1, i don't care about leveling up now.

Drostan > Olivia > Marie > Jefferson

>Using non-unlockable characters

Ha

Fuck I can only imagine how slow the ranking up process is in this game now that they took off 3XP

H-hey. I'm lonely.

>Completed all the requirements to unlock the B.A.T Agent in Zombies
>It didn't unlock

What

Me too, a-user... You aren't a nazi are you?

Call me retarded but I haven't played CoD since MW2 so I'm not sure if they had this kind of system before, but can anyone explain how you get new outfits?

youtube.com/watch?v=ersHv2pbR8s

N-no, i'm just a lonely guy in this general.

Eh, so having luck with crates is the only way?

This game is great
*dabs*

Some of the outfits can be had through spending armory credits, but for the most part yes. Especially if you want clean versions of outfits

This game sucks
*farts*

Anyone on Xbox looking to play Kill Confirmed? Hit me up.

BRAAAPPP
*sharts liquid diarrhea in his pants*

QTMaster in a diaper!

Coffee *brap* makes the world go around *BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPP* *crinkle*

Call of Duty

Oh god Im not sure how much better this is than pol shit lets do REEE SNIPERS again

Fucking Kar I swear to god that scope in speed and that one hit kill hitbox there's no reason to use any other gun at this point

Imagine you are talking to the quartermaster and suddenly

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

She shits herself in front of you. She is really embarrassed.
*sniff sniff*
You can smell her shit, it's really bad.
What would you do?

>want to buy a camo in Black Ops 1
>spend in-game currency that's fairly easy to obtain to get exactly the camo that you want
>want to buy a camo in Black Ops 2
>have to spend real money but you can buy exactly the one you want and it unlocks it for every gun in the game
>want to buy a camo in Black Ops 3
>have to buy cod points with real money to buy fucking loot boxes, hope you get rewarded a camo, hope the camo is the one you actually want, and hope it's actually for the gun you want it for, otherwise tough shit buy more loot boxes or give up
truly the worst timeline
I don't even want any more remasters of the previous games because they'll just fuck it up with loot boxes again like they did with MWR

BO1 unlock and currency system was so good. Contracts back then was so much better too

>loot boxes
I have a friend who spent 100 Euro on lootboxes in Black Ops 3, and that was in 2017, when he already knew that there will be a new cod soon anyways. As long as idiots like him exist, they won't change anything.

MWR was a fucking grind but it at least lets you buy exactly what you want. Also if i'm not mistaken, all camos and weapon kits are applied for all weapons in the same category (pistols, smgs, rifles, etc.).

The test of time will tell...

How much of a difference does Fully Loaded make in Zombies?

Tryna vary my classes a bit to see what works and what doesn't, but it seems like 3x primary and Fully Loaded are potentially too good to pass up

More ammo and a third primary is essential unless you're running a specialized build or aomething.

>want to play a mode in Black Ops 4
>you must open lootboxes to by chance earn tickets to play a certain mode a number of times

B-but 3arc wouldnt do that to us, right? They love us it's all Activision's fault r-right?

I am excited to see 3arc return to boots on the ground. I doubt Activision will return to the future for another 3 years or so. Black ops 1 time period again when

>implying the next years cod will be boots on the ground, they'd just repeat the same mistake they did with advanced warfare where people got bored of the setting

It will be because of how much better WW2 is doing sales wise. Activision just follows the money, it will be a few years before they attempt future warfare again. Figures are near double that of IW, they probably told every studio to scrap every future warfare title and focus on boots on the ground. And then it becomes unsuccessful and they go back to the future.

can I use the shotgun for the 75 fire kills?

yes, so long as the incendiary is what kills

>Black Ops 4 is scrapped
>treyarch now has a year to re-develop their game
>same shit happens as with this game

were they actually a good way into making AW2
tbqhfamalam I would've actually preferred that
all this faggotry and microtransaction stuff feels a little extra weird in a game that's supposed to be historical

I wish picking a helmet wasn't universal across all classes because it looks stupid as fuck on mountain

Man there's no way I'm going to get Diamond for everything. The BREN and SVT alone re enough for me to not want to bother. I'll just get it for Shotguns and Snipers.

WTF???

The campaign is complete shit, i am SO OFFENDED right now!

Maybe uhm you now, maybe i DON'T WANT TO KILL THE GOOD GUYS? Have the developers ever thought about that? Why do we have to play as the bad guys? I want my money back, NOW!

And a fucking jew is our best friend in the campaign? I wonder (((who))) is behind this.

What a noob you are

Post your emblems

Are you cute?

How do I know if the incendiary got the kills? When I get the Engulfed medal?

More time then what sledgehammer had so it should at least work out the gate.

Is there any way of checking which hidden Zombies challenges you've completed?

I can't remember if I did the round 30 without PaP or not

Yes, also, when you don't get the kill on first impact

How exactly do I PaP in zombies? I've only managed to figure out how to turn the power on.

Go into the blood room, there's a button on a pole you need to press. It's not hidden, it's just by a pillar.

Then you need to slide down all 3 of the transport chutes, and press a button at the bottom where you pop out.

One chute is in the tower by the pub, one is in the command room, and the final one is in the morgue. Once all 4 buttons are pressed, you're done and PaP is ready to go

How is the satchel charge/C4 thing?

>and the final one is in the morgue
It's in the lab, near the electric trap.

>want AW2
>got WW2 instead
I just wanted some more Exo Zombies after that fucking ending because I love John Malkovich and wanted to see what Atlas was gonna do with those fucking clones.

What the fuck IS this?

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. They really gimped the SVD's rate of fire. It's nearly impossible to win a firefight with it vs the STG-44 or a submachinegun.

>implying treyarch's next game won't be WaW2 bundled with WaW remastered
screencap this

Now that the dust has settled, was WaW even a good game?

And there's so few Soviet weapons so it's even worse. It was my jam in w@w, too bad it's so underpowered here

Yes, but there were balance issues with the multiplayer. It's the only COD where I prefer to play Hardcore because the MP-40 with Juggernaut or Stopping Power was so OP in Core. The only problem with playing Hardcore is that the dogs kill you in one bite, so you have to play Search and Destroy because it's impossible for someone to get a 7-kill streak in one round.

yes

when should I open my crates? i got 4 and 4

Why is she so perfect, bros?

She's not afraid to fart in front of soldiers

>character intel files says that she is in a relationship with Major Howard
lol

>implying that was legal in 1945

SOURCE OR GTFO NIGGER