>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/8HpaMwBt
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Reminder that this is the only tier list that matters.

Xander

I hope Micaiah isn't tomorrow so I can keep saving orbs for her.

How dare you lump my wife with such heathens.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander

Sonya is my wife.

This desu famalia

Hopes and dreams for tomorrow?

I can't put her any higher user. And Est and Wrys' gameplay value is too strong to be ignored.

Expanded 3-4* pool. A 1-2* pool introduced.

I hope she is so I can save orbs.

New gamemode, seasonal shit (maybe a giveaway because christmas), Leif or Miciah and more sacred seals.

Autist. Fuck off.

>A;ready got a defense win
One of the movement skills must have got him.

hoping that F/GO would stop laighing

Hero fest and some way to neutral ivs

Post marf

A million orbs

Weapon forge so Roy's Binding Blade can finally get DC

Why did you do that? Are you that fucked up?

thats my husband

Why's your pic dated 2019??

A weapon forge. Odin is one prf away from being good.

>anons falling for Wowi's zip zop zoppity bop meme magic
Gotta love her.

>2 (two) dancers

OK /feg/, you get to pick any unit in the game, and redistribute their stats. Be reaaonable, and the only rule is you cannot go above their BST.

Who do you pick, and what do their stats look like now?

OH SHIT A CHRISTMAS UNIT WAS LEAKED
ANOTHER CHROM ALT
ART BY NOMURA

A way to neutralize IVs is all I ask.

>*wavedashes across the map*

3-4* pool gets some additions. Doesn't even have to be demotions, can just be some shitty ass additions of nobodies from the games that weren't represented at launch because that shit just bugs my autism. Hell, throw Tobin and Clive in there.

2 orbs daily again
New game mode
More units demoted to 4 star (especially the red pool)

Looks better than current Chrom.

Cherche
>46/51/20/32/8
Strong!

Reinhardts spd def res to 0 and put everything to atk

Ephraim

43 HP, 35 Atk, 35 Spd, 27 Def, 17 Res

I heard in his game he's actually far faster than his stats here would suggest.

Why does Luke have to be so hard to get

Tobin with
40/33/22/34/22
And he uses a bow now, enjoy your physically tanky Faye

Thundercock and Lightnyng lose 10 atk that gets put into their defense stats 5 each

Fuck off horse cancer

Free 5* Ayra for everyone.

IS has to apologize.

Nope
Just make it so Hinata is the only red in the 3-4 star pool, and remove every other red in the game, since they are useless

Another day another Matilda, Sully, Odin, or Peri!

anyone been playing as F2P since launch?
If so how is your 5* collection?

New 3* units
New game mode
Herofest 3 with sigurd/ayra, nephenee, brave ike and innes
Lewyn announced
Gungnigga ghb
Thanksgiving banner at the end of the month with gravy fighter oboro and Turkey lord bartre
New story chapter
New features
Arena assault balancing
Tempest trials balancing
Something about iv's
Infernal story mode
Something about the gauntlet's unexpected results
More seals

It's gonna be 20 mins long after all

IV reroll

>Matilda
She's pretty underrated

Do you want another Brave Lyn situation?

I keep spending $12.99US every day every time I get more than 2 red orbs
Jailbait come home

She can become an absolute monster

Robin by Hidari!

>It's gonna be 20 mins long after all

They could MAYBE get through a third of those things in 20 minutes

>Thanksgiving banner
They're not having a Thanksgiving banner in a fucking Japanese mobile game.

I fed your wife to my daughter!

He has a good growth but it caps out at like 24. That's is armor knight slow.

>what is the Black history banner on grannblue fantasy

And now not only are you spending money, but spending it in the worst way possible. Just spend the 40 and if you dont get her give up.

My friend who is a whale (he spends $5 on orbs every month) quit the game over the Ayra fiasco.

If IS doesn't apologize for what they did, more people are going to quit and the game will die.

Camilla
37 to 37
30 to 35
32 to 35
28 to 23
31 to 28

I just want her to be flying raven/ogma

good lord that body

I'm planning to build one eventually once I get a +atk/-def or -res. She has 34 res base and I'm planning to make her into killing reins sigurds and Lyns.

Ayra isn't actually threatening in the hands of the AI so that's a bad comparison.

Im no quitter

>fury
>res ploy

Gosh what a waste

35/35 offenses on a flier, and you chose ogma for comparison?

>he doesn't keep a waifu stash on hand at all times

>$5 a month
>whale

>$5
>whale

Berkut:

40 HP
38 Atk
20 Spd
35 Def
21 Res

Hey /feg/, how is this game if I like both FE and FF?

They already left, they're not going to see the apology so it's a waste of time.

Also their target victims are the fools who spend 1000 on a focus banner with one of their favorites, if they quit after that it won't matter since they'd stop spending after they get what they want anyhow. Such is the predatory nature of gachas.

Odin

40/29/22/28/28

>This lazy bait will get more than 3 replies

>$5 on orbs every month
>whale

Anons, I plan to promote a Selena to 4* and maybe 5* her sometime and wondering which I should invest into.

I currently have a +atk/-hp and +spd/-hp to build and wondering which is more worth it. One the one hand the +atk is a +4 atk boon meaning her base attack goes from a noodle 25 atk to a more respectable 29 atk but on the other hand +spd gets her to a nice 38 base speed. Any selenafag wanna weigh in?

Fun!

Dont get rid of her res it is one of her best stats. +atk -hp is her best if you plan to support her as with support she becomes a disgusting enemy phase unit. Wont reveal my meme build yet. Other than that +atk -def is best.

I just wish she didn't have that weird helmet thing.

What would a banner look like?

Assuming it's 4 units with either one or two shitters being demoted to 4*

Not sure what the hell FF has to do with anything, but if you like FE and don't mind gacha then it's a fun game.

Her movement compared to Lyn isnt that bs with the AI so I'll give you that. My concern was with how many players would just slap them onto teams, even so much as Ayra+3 Horse would become another "stick a counter in the slot" situation that people do for B!Lyn.

-Free Christmas unit of our choice just like they did with the CYL units because Chrismas and shit
-Rarity drops, specially because half the 5* exclusive Red units are absolute shit and 5* units with Killer weapons shouldn't be able to spook us since their weapons are already outclassed
-Doesn't really have much to do with the video, but I really want the update to bring new seals; Darting/Death Blow, Desperation, Renewal, Fury, LaD, Triangle Adept, Savage Blow or Close Defense; at least one of them would be nice
-I know it won't happen because Jews rule the world but A MOTHERFUCKING WAY TO FIX IVS, EVEN IF IT'S JUST TURNING THE UNIT NEUTRAL
-Aversa GHB for fuck's sake, I mean I already have a perfect +Spd -Def H-Nowi but Aversa gives me a boner and I missed the other two flying mages, even if they'd likely share a color I don't care just release her already
-Something to make the Summoner Support units even more stronk
-New Specials, Ayra having the only Speed based special is turbo retarded and healers being able to have damaging specials would be cool

Literally no one still cares about Ayra anymore, it's been weeks.

Not a single BLyn or Reinhardt. Is this real life?
Nowi's teleport/guidance shenanigans is fun as hell

Leif, Finn, Nanna Pugiman.

He's talking about FFT you fucking Heroesbabby

That's $5 less than what they were earning before. If more people quit, that number is going to pile up.

All the FEH communities are still angry about it and have made it known to IS. If IS doesn't acknowledge what they did and apologize for it, they're going to lose many player and a lot of money.

Caeda
39/31/37/18/33

+3 hp
+6 atk
-6 def
-1 res

Boosted Caeda's BST (156) a bit to bring her in line with Palla's BST (158). It's unusually low.

>whale
>5 bucks

Is that Kelik?

>Not sure what the hell FF has to do with anything
>It's literally a Final Fantasy game
?????

I don't think that would happen, but I suppose it isn't impossible. She's easily countered by any competent blue or red mage though, so it's not like you have to build something special specifically to kill her.

I haven't played Fire Emblem but I've played Disgaea.
How is FE compared to that? Is strategy actually a part of it, or can you steamroll through everything with 1-2 very powerful characters like in Disgaea?

I'm still buttmad and I know a few dolphins other than myself who still care.

I'm personally leering any more events much more carefully now and spending nada for the near'ish future.

It depends on the game. If you like Disgaea then start with Awakening, it's more similar to it than other titles.

4* Burger King is fine to fodder if you can take both Aether and Steady Breath at once right?
H-he's going to get rerun right?

How often do you trigger the ploys? Does it happen far less often when you're not using Fury?

He said he already likes FE you retards, there's literally no reason to bring in FF for comparison even if it is Tactics.

>H-he's going to get rerun right?
Look at Xander and Camus