>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kawaaii_kitten/?hl=en
imgur.com/a/UaUEL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To start this thread off on non-e-celeb talk, let's post our favorite things, and maybe gauge interest in adding a few more things like favorite gesture, consumable, etc.

What if the next souls game is shit you guys?

>So, you took an anvil, put it to a stick and call it a weapon?
>So, you just took a dragon's tooth and called it a weapon?
>Fair point

Fuck that, who's your favourite souls e-celeb?

For me it's based PraiseTheSun. He's seeminly the only non-autistic loser who plays these games. He has a hot girlfriend and his playstyle is entertaining as fuck.

1. ENB
2. Riot
3. StickyBandit

>implying there's a chance it won't
>favourite consumable
Probably bundles. Not only for the damage or fast application, the way they mix up moves is great
Gestures are simple. Curl up is invasion meta, dignified bow is easily the best looking one.
What other "favourite thing" would there be? Multiplayer function? That's pretty much covenants. Even arenafags basically have ds2 dragonbros

>he has a hot girlfriend
Then who's that unremarkable whore with tumblr hair next to him?

Well my favorite Souls ecelebs are Marcus ENB, Illusorywall/Crestfallen, Limit Breakers, jblackmel and Zullie

>Then who's that unremarkable whore with tumblr hair next to him?
>unremarkable whore
Let's see your gf or the last girl you pulled.

instagram.com/kawaaii_kitten/?hl=en

>all these shitty filtered pictures
>one of gundam versus
>those fucking hashtags
I bet they fucking unga'd and took their team's cost from 1000-0.

Unff, too thicc.

Have you walked away from the camera while pointing forward yet?

Are those pics supposed to convince anyone or something? I just woke up with a morning wood and while I'd definitely accept her to hop on my dick because pussy feels better than a hand without a condom on that is, having sex with a condom doesn't feel as good as jerking off as far as pure sensation goes tee bee ehhh I definitely wouldn't jack off to her nudes or probably even save them. She's not outright ugly but fairly unremarkable.

And what's the deal here are you PraiseTheSun yourself or the gf because there's very little reason for you to otherwise defend her looks the way you do otherwise. I'm infatuated with you know who's sister but if someone calls her an ugly tramp it's like, what do I care about others' opinions. More for me you know? But you seem to take it very personally.

All Souls games thus far have been at least passable and all the ones that created a new universe instead of jerking a pre-existing one's dick have been great like Dark Souls, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.

how did people feel when they found out bloodborne was so short?
I felt like the dlc was half the game
I would have been so pissed if I bought it before the dlc

How is Proper Bow?
Praise the Sun is nice as well

I'm just pointing out the absurdity of your claims. You would probably cum in your pants if a girl like her came within 3 feet of you.

Also she's much hotter than END's sister GTFO nigger.

No idea. If you're willing to fail Sirris's questline, grab it from Heysel.

>tier list posted last thread
>paired RKGS is in low tier
Why i was thinking about using it too it always looks fun.

It's a tier list that is based on hypothetical 1v1 situations involving 2 tryhards on a flat arena with no estus usage.

Don't take it seriously.

>don't take it seriously
But it's got quite alot of things right that I would agree with.
i also would be doing pvp with it,
is it parryable?

I did Sirris' line instead, but I might go to NG+ to grab it anyways.
Just not looking forward to doing all of Greirat's quest again to gain access to the Exploding Bolts for my Avelyn. (Yes, I like to twink the shit out of pathetic hosts)

Weapons "tiers" don't matter in DS3 unless you're a tourneyfag and even then you'll see plenty of unorthodox builds and weapons.

>is it parryable?
The R1s are parriable but the L1s and WA are not AFAIK.

I haven't even sent Greirat to his death since I don't like killing off NPCs. Firelink just feels empty without them. It sucks because I love invading and Exploding Bolts are extremely good.

>how did people feel when they found out bloodborne was so short?
Bloodborne's length without DLC and the lack of weapon variety on release was genuinely disappointing most definitely. On release the load times were also fucking unbearable which lead to justified /v/ memes about "loadborne" that still persist among people who never played it because From patched the load times pretty quick after release.

Bloodborne's relative short length was pretty disappointing but at the same time, Demon's Souls wasn't a very long game either. Bloodborne was a very focused game and I think it worked in it's favor to some extent but the game really needed the DLC to truly shine. Thankfully Old Hunters was the GOTYAY DLC because it feels like such an integral part of the base game.

>You would probably cum in your pants if a girl like her came within 3 feet of you
Projecting, much? Again, I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck but not really all that hot compared to a number of actually hot streamer girlfriends.

>Also she's much hotter than END's sister
That's not an objective statement and you assume that what other anons think of the girl I like matters to me which it really doesn't. And following the same logic, I'm baffled why you white knight an eceleb's girlfriend's looks unless you're the girlfriend or the eceleb.

They are very easy to punish, more so that other ultras

Would i be a total faggot for using gael's? It looks like alot of fun too, gonna try RKPGS first though.

>Projecting, much?
>I'm baffled why you white knight an eceleb's girlfriend's looks unless you're the girlfriend or the eceleb.
Coming from the guy who has dozen of pictures of some streamer's sister on his hard drive and masturbates to incestous fanatasies involving them, that's pretty rich.

People are going to call you a faggot no matter what you use.

>straight sword?
faggot
>poise weapon?
faggot
>katana?
faggot
>quickstep weapon?
faggot
>sorcery?
faggot
>pyromancy?
faggot

Etc...

Use whatever you want.

Yea but people who use straight swords and a medium shield are faggots.
>for some reason short swords have longer range than ugs in pvp

I use it since it's really fun. Never once have I done the R1L2R1 combo.
Also this Everyone's going to call you a faggot regardless. You could be in the middle of a 4v1 fighting Splitleaves that spew out Chaos Bed Vestiges every single spin while also having infinite poise turned on and win with only your bare fists and people will still call you a faggot and tell you to git gud.
>>for some reason short swords have longer range than ugs in pvp
Yeah, it fucking sucks. That's Dark Souls for ya. I tried straight sword and medium shield and actually enjoyed it because I could play aggressively for once in my fucking life.

>and actually enjoyed it
YOU MONSTER

>nothing about spear fags being fags
What the fuck?!?!? They're the worst...

I felt bad for my opponent afterward since it's a fucking straight sword but it was nice to not have to constantly back up and pray that someone walks into your poise weapon.

Also I've thought that Stance was awesome since the network test.

So we've talked about the worst weapon and best weapon from more of an objective standpoint but what is your least favorite weapon to fight against?

Any small weapon. Specifically the LKS and Demon's Scar.

Eh I don't really mind spear fags. My pet peeve is Splitleaf users. They always get a point down/dung pie.

>fighting passive player
>poke
>they sprint around it
>they suddenly take a sweep to the face
The Partizan might not be great, but it's fun to catch them with the sweep once and still lose the match anyway because
>passive meta

What's the best stamina recovery gear? I want to be relentless.

Straight swords. I've fought with them and I've fought against them. I really cannot understand how someone could ever lose while using a straight sword, yet somehow people do

Guys can you help me? I'm a out of ideas now. I've spoken to the big snake in firelink shrine and killed Seath, the 4 kings and Nito so far and I have no clue now what else I could do. The snake won't talk to me because he's sleeping. I remember him talking about the witch of Izalith but in that hell-like area I've also only found another dead end after beating the fire demon. I don't want to look it up because I'm scared that I'd else spoil myself too much.
Where should I go now?

you killed the fire demon and made the lava go away?

Did you not watch the cutscene after placing the Lordvessel? If you could fight Seath and Nito, you can also go in Izalith

I hate Havel's set

Well, you could always make use of a back up save.

>dozens of pictures of some streamer's sister
I deleted them as part of my recovery. And you didn't provide much of an argument here.

Worth looking into Limit Breakers' videos if he has anything on stam recovery.

The face of rage.

my bad, my expression was a bit vague. by fire demon I mean that one that looked like the first boss (on which you do a plunge attack), not the giant fire spider.

You mean where there are now these 4 taurus demons and then to the side the goat demon? If you meant that, yes I've been there and I remember there only to be the ember after beating the taurus demons and the before mentioned boss after the some goat demons and other enemies.

I've beaten the boss that was guarded by the glowing fog before. And iirc there was only a short cut after that boss adn one way that only lead to another dead end because the big door didn't open.

Is he bowing at you?

So I was told that Berserk is just like Dark Souls and started reading it. It was great at first, but gradually the focus of the story shifted to literal little kids. Wtf? Did the author get dementia while he was writing the comic?

Also it's not really like Dark Souls

it only gets worse and worse

If you've beat firesage, so after him. You missed a point where the stairs go down
>twinking

Okay, okay.

Then, the FACE OF RAGE.

It's not like dark souls other than the dark fantasy setting, but miyazaki has drawn a lot of inspiration from it. And a whole bunch of other manga but mainly that
>Did the author get dementia while he was writing the comic?
sort of
>losing in the swamp
>losing with a straight sword
ayy lamo

Wait until you see the new art style

I fucking hate spear users

I fucking use spear, haters

It isn't anything like souls other than artorias and gael being direct references to berserk.

Talk to me about Ledo's Greathammer, is it good, is it shit, is it worth going all in str for?

There's light at the end of the tunnel, the artstyle could be because of the island
I fuck spear using haters

I just checked and I did miss the point. Thank you!

>just dicks with dick arms and legs
what the fuck

>From doesn't really want to do it
>Bamco gets some Euro devs to do it
>it ends up being better than From's games
It won't happen but that would be funny

>the artstyle could be because of the island
This is the craziest theory that I've ever read. No it's not, it's because the art is 100% digital now and mostly drawn by assistants.

So, like the previous two?

Berserk sucks

>Euro devs
That alone gives a chance to the netcode to not be shit

How to dex build in ds1

uninstall ds1 and buy ds2

what weapons in ds2 then?
loyce gs? blacksteel? Warped sword?
I'd say estoc but that's STR

espada ropera and royal dirk my dude.

I kinda wish ds2 had fancy SS
DS1 has SKSS
DS3 has LKS and Anri's
DS2 has uh...maybe Fume SS but it's meh looks wise

Miura is a hack

imgur.com/a/UaUEL

There's a redditor guy making OC starting from the dragon war to character stories on the lore. He's ESL and has volunteers to proofread his engrish but the chapters he makes are a great iteration. Acceptable art and the stories themselves are handled close to canon without drifting too far away from the original lore using headcanon.

>reddit
stop

poise boi, shitty edit now

He's dead, Jim

So you've never lost with a SS?

Dude you're literally a mentally ill autist who's obsessed with a streamer's sister and constructed an entire incestuous relationship in his headcannon. There's no point in arguing with retards.

Only to other ss, it's literally easymode.

Somehow I don't believe you. SS are strong but you're exaggerating. Even good players lose with them.

They have a 3 mile range, cost next to no stamina, rollcatch with every attack, are fast as fuck and have next to no recovery. There is no excuse for getting hit while using one

>implying they're any better in invasions

So now we're claiming that not only do you never lose with one but you never even get hit?

They are though. Invasions are a totally different package since now you have to deal with multiple phantoms and estus usage.

>gets stunlocked before HA kicks in on L1
>gets backstabbed
>can't even kill the host in a full combo
>gets pummeled to death by 3 people
yeah no

>gets stunlocked
>gets backstabbed
>gets pummeled
The only thing you need to get is GUD.

Might as well use a better weapon.

maybe souls games aren't for you

Nah you'll still be a shitter m8.

>constructed an entire incestuous relationship in his headcannon
It's not just my invention, I strongly believe that they're bonking each other. It was wrong of me to continue post their pictures in relation to it or consistently bring it up because in the case it wasn't true it would be negatively affecting their reputation but I strongly believe they're in a sexual relationship.

>You're a mentally ill autist
I'm not an autist. Mental illness is a matter of how you're looking at it. Yes, I'm seeing a therapist but I don't consider myself seriously mentally ill.

>netcode
The issue isn't the netcode, it's that you're constantly being connected to brazilian niggers who are using smoke signals for an internet connection that's the problem. Unless From buys the third worlders who play these games better internet there's nothing to actually fix the internet play issues.

It has been going for nearly 30 years of course it's going suck. Casca has been a retard for nearly 20 years. Rickert did more to Griffith in one chapter than Guts has for like 20 volumes.

autistic af desu

Didn't know Ledo was such an edgelord.

why does it look like one piece meets jojo

>/bbg/, a general dedicated to a single game captured on a single console, is at page 7
>/dsg/ with several games across different platforms is at page 10
For shame.

Heavens, dsg is already dead.
Thank you. I-I'm not surprised, though.
Hmm, almost a relief, really.

All that's keeping this general alive is arguments and ENBfag shitting up the general. /bbg/ is only alive because of co-op but at least it has some kind of community.

The first picture IS the new style you trigger poster. The second was Miura's early style.

The comic has been running a long time, and it's changed a lot.

Am I the only one who has a lower opinion of miyazaki's work after reading berserk?
Shit's less original than tolkien souls 2.

I didn't say I play perfectly. And I don't have to. It's pisseasy to avoid anything larger than a greatsword and easy to avoid weapons close to it