/digi/ - Digimon General

More Friendship Edition

Previous thread Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

virtualenemypersona.tumblr.com/post/167472049714/be-my-light-a-song-that-tells-the-real-oozora
virtualenemypersona.tumblr.com/post/167430553974/oozora-yuujin-double-standard-in-digimonappmon
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65198725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nobody would have intelligent conversations on Veeky Forums
I was talking in general, besides I don't remember the Xros Wars threads in /m/ being like these. I don't even think Hunters did this damage. Hunters just made the threads slower, albeit there was interest in the crossover, even though we already knew it was going to be rushed as fuck.

It's because as someone else mentioned, the ending of Appmon blocked out all other discussion of the show. It has taken us more than a decade for anyone on Veeky Forums to actually talk about 02 without bringing up the ending. Maybe the same might hold true of Appmon.

Third for Haru's property and talking vibrator.

TerraSeadramon never

>Maybe the same might hold true of Appmon
If that the case, then all is done. Appmon doesn't have the nostalgia factor 02 has.

>doesn't have the nostalgia factor 02 has
Well, duh. Appmon only finished months ago.

>I'd like you to meet my girlfriend!

I was talking about the 10 years thing. If they are not discussing the plot now, let alone in 10 years, when we will have other Digimon seasons to discuss about.

honestly, I don't think discussion of appmon can't happen, especially if you have something specific in mind, it's just that the ending is still super fresh in everyone's memory and the gayest thing imaginable so of course there'll be shitposting for now
and I doubt it'll take 10 years like 02, since for one it doesn't touch the sacred cow that is adventure aside from renting agumon, and for two people just kind of get over things quicker once the series is as old as digimon is

virtualenemypersona.tumblr.com/post/167472049714/be-my-light-a-song-that-tells-the-real-oozora

virtualenemypersona.tumblr.com/post/167430553974/oozora-yuujin-double-standard-in-digimonappmon

A deeper look into Yuujin's character.

Jou, I think we might have to introduce her to Omegamons sword first.

I fixed Appmon.

I expected delusional gay
I got informative gay

Nah its Yuujin who should have been a girl.

Then it would have been another fucking Juri.
Boring.

But an hetero kind of boring

So either give me tits MC or keep the gay.

So, are they gonna pawn off his belt?

>It's just a prank, bro

>Yuujin likes to be spoiled by Haru
Just when I thought it couldn't gayer, it gets gayer.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65198725

Thank you, future!

What a pointless character

That could be said for pretty much everyone in Appmon minus the MCs, their Appmon, Denemon, Leviathan, Bootmon, and Hajime.

He can catch them in mach speed.

You just reminded me they made bootmon into a literal baby.
God fucking dammit

Astra wasn't that important to the plot either. You could have cut him and Musimon from the show and nothing would change.

Nah. I don't remember Konaka ever sexualizing Juri. I mean if you are a freak and get off to torture, but most didn't find it sexy.

The only reason they could sexualize Yuujin was because he was a boy.

>I mean if you are a freak and get off to torture
We are talking about Konaka, so...

Doesn't mean he can't be pissed off about it.

I mean he hides it pretty well, that he is into that thing.

To be fair, Kyoko is a human, she is just posessed by a non human entity. By the end of the game she is 100% human again.

FUJO BTFO AGAIN

My boy Haro is going to get deep in AI's sweet pussy.

>But an hetero kind of boring
Why does it matter? Robot can't make babies and at least men are capable of love.

Yeah but you fall in love with a mix of a personality of hers and Alphamon.

How about you post something outside of episode 13? You do know that no one doubts Takato's sexuality because he constantly reminds us he wants Juri's snatch. From episode 1 to 51, he wants Juri.

>How about you post something outside of episode 13?
I'm at episode 2 and so far my boy Haru is straight as an arrow.

>Robot can't make babies
In a world full of sentient apps, I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Lets see how long that lasts....

Oh you are in for a fun ride. I hope the ending doesn't trigger you, because it did for some anons on here.

Was Appmon the result of jews influence in Japanese media?

They no longer fear the samurai.

They never did. Simply posed like they did to gain a better position.

It's still delusional and in fact rather bitter.

>rather bitter.
How so?
I agree with the second link because it seems like the rambling of a tumblrina making false comparisons, but what about the first link?

Meh I still rather take Appmon over shit like Steven Universe.
Don't know how kids can stomach that crap.

>no one doubts Takato's sexuality
I do

Nah. Pancakes are delicious no matter what.

>Now, let see how the fandom handles this astonishingly unique and complex character.

>In non-fiction fanworks, such as review or characters analysis, Yuujin is treated as the ideal protagonist (Mary Sue?) for the unique protagonist, Haru. And that’s that. No more. This dangerously could lead the fandom to see Yuujin’s character as bland, compared to Haru, Eri, Astra, and Rei, even though he’s actually much, much deeper than that.

>As for fiction fanworks, we sure know how Action Heroes and Real Action Girls get to be chickified. Unreasonably being weak or protectable for the creators’ convenience. In our Digimon fandom, there are Taichi, Takeru, Daisuke, Mimi, Takato, Ruki…, even the god of punch Masaru isn’t immune to this.

>But Yuujin! This Yuujin, who’s severely (yet reasonably) chickified in canon can easily be bestowed with strong, heroic, dependable, or protective roles, just because the other casts seem to be “weaker” than him. While the characters who are actually badass in canon (or turn into badass because of character development), end up becoming chicks in fiction fanworks.

>Where’s the justice?

>Of course, how the fanworks go, are all up to the creators. Still, I do hope the creators may consider “the real Yuujin” before creating something about him.

>Because Oozora Yuujin is actually “gayer” than you already think he is. But that is what makes him unique.

There you go.

Oh that. Kek.
Forgot about that.
She is butthurt that fanfics might make Yuujin the top or something? Christ.
Why do women give so much shit about men's sexualities and sex lives?

>Don't know how kids can stomach that crap
They don't, is nu-males and tumblrinas that keep that shitshow afloat, just take a look at /co/

>getting constantly captured makes you a chick in the eyes of males

Oh boy, I wonder if she thinks capeshit fans think their favorite alpha male is a chick simply because they get captured all the time and have to be bailed out by a buddy. Because that is a constant in DC and Marvel.

That whole account is a shitshow so no wonder.

She also clearly never met any IRL faggots. Couples that appear to be into one type of role, might be different one behind closed doors.

It's written in TVTropian so I had no fucking clue what she was going on about until I looked up "chickification".

I can agree with her that Sora and Nene got fucked by that route, but Izumi was never that in the first place.

Yeah but that was based on bad writing. Only retards think differently.
It wasn't chickification that Nene or Sora went through, nor do fans think that, some people think that the girls in Digimon get flanderized to hell compared to the boys, but the real reason is that there is barely any girls to begin with, so if bad writing occurs it is more noticeable since there is only one or maybe two of the girls in the MC compared to 3+ guys.

>Yeah but that was based on bad writing. Only retards think differently.
Completely agree there.

With Sora, it's not as if that happened to her in Adventure, only in 02.

>It wasn't chickification that Nene or Sora went through
I realised that once I clicked on another article that gave a simpler explanation of it:
>when a once-capable female character becomes a wimp

Honestly, TVTropes is cancer.

I don't see anything wrong with Nene. She was never meant to be a heavy hitter considering darkknightmon was just using her and he himself was the only strong digimon in her team, She simply pretended to be enigmatic and played the role of darkknightmon's puppet. Fool your enemies, fool your allies and all

Once released from his grip, she often did non combat support and had a brief moment as an attacker while Mervamon was still considered strong. Calling her chickified or whatever that means or becoming weaker is like saying that Mimi got nerfed despite she was never one of the most active or stronger members of the group.

Yeah Nene wasn't turned into a wimp. The real problem with her was that she was sidelined and her all development and bonds related to Sparrowmon and Yuu were given to fucking Taiki.

If that bitch wants to scream about her version of "chickification" in Appmon, then Rei is the real victim. Because just like Nene, his role in the plot was given over to fucking Haru.

Real shame how Rei got fucked over.

Yeah morons ignore it because he was badass.
Sorry faggots, I care more about how a character is treated than how many battles they win.

Samurais are like jews, but in their own way.

Yeah they even fuck little boys, like the Jews.

>I want my dick to be this big for my next body

Why couldn't Appmon end like YGO GX where they reveal the gay was all prank and they were just bros all along?

I bet they won't even fuck much. Mostly cuddling and falling asleep on the top of each other.

Degeneracy is why.

You might be right. GX was like over a decade ago.

>>/pol/

Japan had homos in anime since the 80. Did people forgot about sailor moon? You people are clueless.

>people say this kid is ugly

Yeah as villains and lesbians can be turned, that's what I have gotten from anime. Never as the MC. I don't remember which one it was, but either Uranus or Neptune but they had a crush on a guy or something. Of course it amounted to nothing, but they laid the possibility there.

>Of course it amounted to nothing, but they laid the possibility there.
We call those bisexual anons.

You must forgive him, we here in bugerland don't believe in bisexuality. It's why they don't exist in Marvel Comics or almost nonexistent in DC.

So, I´m planning to rewatch 02 after all these years. Wish me luck

Digimon's most famous Yank is bisexual.

Sorry, nerdsexual.

Thats more of a collection than a harem. She has a more fucked up toy collecting hobby than Piedmon.

Mimi should stick to one toy. Not healthy to be a hoarder.

She always gets what she wants.

Why is he so cute?

.........! ! !
m (_ _) m

Nerd collection not up to date in that pic.

Just because Analman wants him to be a slave engine of destruction, doesnt mean he likes it.

You poor bastard. I could only rewatch it because some /a/non was streaming it. It was fun to joke about how fucking awful it was.

Depends on how horny a robot can get. Would Haru have to reprogram him to be less horny or more horny?

Mugendramon is cute! cute!

I kinda want a story with a "good" Mugendramon. Seeing how in every appearance he was either evil, or a mindless monster. Hell I´d settle for a HaMe sidequest that portrays him like the SkullGreymon from N0 or the Piedmon from CS.

Is TerraSeadramon finally in HM?

Will he ever get a happy ending?
What did he do wrong that was so deserving of a permanent death?

He refused to grow up...You know beginning to wonder if Konaka had a hand in this characters creation and development. He was a guest writer in 02 after all.

>He refused to grow up
Bullshit, both Masaru and Haru refused to grow up and they got happy endings.

>Konaka might have had a hand in his character creation
You might be right. He was still on the staff of 02, just not a head writer.

Their seasons had a distinct lack of Konaka involvment though.

He had the mother of all chins

How does a chin grow that big in three years? Gay vampire possession? Is Takeru next?

I think you just figured out tris endgame.