Overwatch General - /owg/

>New map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>A whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," now on PTR
[YouTube] [NEW HERO COMING SOON] Moira Origin Story | Overwatch

>Latest animated short
[YouTube] Overwatch Animated Short | “Honor and Glory”

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rzj4FFi7wt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Torb 4 ban

hello

first for mercy best girl

virgins play female heroes

>Imagine

DOES AUNTIE MOIRA COME OUT TODAY ??

Why don't people realize they're fucking bad at the game and not everything is their team's fault?

>shit image
>broker links
>no previous thread
Why do you even bother? Just KYS already.

wrong, I mostly play Rein and Hog

It's official we're not climbing out of bronze this season, 1192SR, soloqueue is cancer and bronzes don't want to work together

I hope so, she's fucking fun to play

I just started playing again. What's the fastest way to get banned that doesn't involve doing anything worthy of a ban?

4u

When you come across people who are moderately good at the game, friend them and ask to duo.

At least then you have 1 guaranteed decent team mate. It helps wonders. Got me to Plat

gib maira to us consol player pls

Because the support hero rooster is so small and Mercy is the current queen of the supports till she gets nerfed to shit tier I came up with a support concept.
A female support hero that can spawn robots that will babysit your teammates while you fuck off to kill people.
M1 : Lazer gun.
E: Spawns a robot that will heal nearby allies, that can be destroyed. Can have 2 robots up.
After a while, the robot will kill itself.
M2: All spawn robots will kill themselves and explode, dealing damage to all enemies near them.
L.Shift: Swap locations with the furthest robot. If none are deployed, it will take her to the location of the last active robot.
Q: Spawn a robot at your allies location, wherever your ally is, a robot will spawn next to them. While your robots are active, you can swap places with any of them.

gotta check this thing ou-
>free weekend just ended
fug

Maybe next time Papa Gabe decides to murder wallets.

You are only allowed to talk about balance changes if you have high sr(2500+)

homosexual virgin

>high
>2500
LOL!

Zaryas cool

>pic
Is it a twink?

>Playing ranked
>With a matchmaking system as bad as Overwatch

You're not allowed to talk balance unless you're in pro team.

>console

You are only allowed to post on Veeky Forums if you have high age(18+)

It's a Ying.

Post ying x mercy or fuck off

Don't bully.

DESIRE TO BREED RISING

That's a boy Sweetie...

If you want to breed HIV, sure, go for it.

Sorry, I only got Ying x Symmetra.

Why do people like Rein? His cinematic only proved that he was a Chad that only cared about himself. He left his undefended team to deal with the omnics who killed most of them. His mentor died protecting him. Somehow he is seen as redeemed.

Every game I am put with a Rein I throw. I will never enable this cancer ingame

When you're that low, you don't need your full team to win. Get good at one character such as Pharah or Zarya and you will climb out.

On the other hand, you did your placements and fell there for a reason, so, less blaming your team and more improving.

Well, I don't want to break your desire, but you can't put a baby in that belly...

Is not my fault if i'm poor

MOIRA, MERCY NERF AND ANA BUFF IN 2 HOURS

Sadly the way the current comp system is, most of the time it is the tram that is at fault. If you are on a win streak, it will put you with throwers (or anyone on a loss streak) to try and force 50/50.

I really hope mercy mains start maining ana

>tfw my Internet is down
>tfw i have an exam tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to experience a nice overwatch game without mercy today

BREEEEEEED
source please

wait, on live servers?

>wanting more Ana mains that can't hit shit
STOP

So that they all fall to bronze? The collateral damage would be quite big, but i suppose it's a necessity evil

hopefully, if I remember right, Orisa was on ptr for two weeks.

That or lucio

yes my dude

yes
1. free weekend advertises 26 heroes
2. 500gb patch preloaded last week

>try playing with voice again
>its some faggot from a 2nd hand yuro country giving out his 200iq advice despite a diamond shitter
oh yea that's why
>

>500gb

This is entirely false. My main account floats high diamond-low masters. I tried smurfing in bronze for a season. You pretty much have to play a dps to climb. I tried Zarya but even then you can't make up the constant mistakes of 5 other people. Regardless of what people think, there are a lot of gold-plat players stuck in bronze due to shit matchmaking. They will shit on you if you play pharah. I found that Dva and Tracer are the only good carry heroes for bronze. Roadhog is also an option but can't solo carry like tracer and dva.

>Why do people like Rein?
Couldn't tell you user. I've tried playing him and he's the Overwatch equivalent of watching grass grow. You could get POTG with him and still feel like you did fuck all. Not to mention he's borderline obsolete at this point. DVA and Winston are more mobile, Orisa is more flexible and does more damage and Zarya is a team fight all-star. I don't get how people can enjoy a character whose kit can be summed up as "I hold shield."

>still has no idea if I've gotten the preload
help

It seems to me that people have very little awareness of what's actually going on in a game. Like someone could be fucking owning all over the place and another player will still ask them to switch or blame them for losing and they fail to look at themselves and whether their pick is going over well or if they themselves are performing well.

Search for Planarshifting Link cosplay

But only a faggot would do that, right?

>pay game
>play game
>get banned
Nice GOaTY blizzdrones

If only there was some sort of board, keeping scores...

Oh yeah, the free weekend. Nice, moira on live.

Any meta predictions? Or is moira going to suffer the same fate as doomfist?

Imagine having taste this shit

Really scrambles my eggs...

isn't it 3 hours left? that's the normal time for bigger ow updates

triple tank again

That's the most man looking pair of eyes I've seen yet on here. Looks like a jock from highschool that got high and put on his gf cheerleader's uniform

summer time is over

All Mystery Heroes just end up in who gets the Mercy first, even more than before rework. Totally putting me off.

Triple tank.
Guest star: Genji

>Another slogfest of winning fights but not actually winning fights because rez

God I can't wait for this fucking nerf and to teabag every single mercy that dies trying to rez their faggot pockets

cant play new heroes on the first week in ranked any way

I am not gay, but holy shit I would pound his prostate like a mad rabbit

I'd tickle his belly and make him suck my cock, under his veil, anyway

They don't understand the joy of smashing baby d.va or mercy with a giant hammer

Sustain meta. Mercy + Moira + selfhealers = Heroes + never + die!

>He said on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ

so uncivilised

>mfw the two sprays of Moira will not be transferred from PTR to live

I'm too busy playing a male hero IRL, so Dva is a welcome change.

Just hunt down the Mercys first. It's what I do. Make them know the totality of full blown discrimination.

>young rein is a chad who gives no fucks about the people he is supposed to be protecting dying
>thinks only the "crusaders" matter
>leaves his team behind to charge at the omnics
>gets shit on
>his mentor gets mortally wounded saving him
>rein still is too retarded to understand the situation at the end of the cinematic
>does his job for a few minutes at the end of the war
>somehow a war hero and is redeemed
yeah nah fuck him

According to pro support player, moira is either op or garbage, depending who you ask. So it's either triple tank or dive

Moira will be the next hokage!

You forgot
>spent the rest of his life protecting innocent under overwatch
>don't stop even if it's 61 y/o and could retire
>decide instead to answer once again the overwatch call, because still feels could do more
He was an idiot, i give you that, but now is a total bro

youtube.com/watch?v=rzj4FFi7wt8

when you main hanzo irl

From a lore standpoint he's a cocky asshole who legit left his team to die so he could look cool himself and got his mentor killed in the process. From a gameplay standpoint he's dull as a doorknob and every other tank save Roadhog does his job better without getting flanked into oblivion. Sounds like you're the one with shit taste.

While what you say is true in part, I insist that for being stuck at something as awfully low as bronze first you have to get placed there, and you achieve that by playing awfully bad. Like really, really bad.

>getting this assblasted
I bet you think Rise and Shine is the best cinematic to grace mankind

Moira today???

You misspelled Moria O'Mira.

hopefully, as points out, there is a free weekend this week and the ad for it says 26 heroes.

Did I say Rein's cinematic was bad? I'm just saying I don't get why people would enjoy playing him when he does so little compared to other tanks.
>I bet you think Rise and Shine is the best cinematic
Evel Knievel couldn't make that fucking leap. It was the worst out of all of them. Honestly I don't even know why Mei got a cinematic when they could have done one for Ana, Pharah, Dva, Zen or McCree.

Moira today???????

It's Moira O'Deorain

Pharah's comic was originally planned to be a cinematic, but they scrapped the idea and downgraded it.

ANOTHER FUCKING GAME LOST BECAUSE REZING 2 TANKS ON THE POINT IS FINE IT'S JUST FINE THEY DIED BUT THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY JUST SHOOT THE MOTH LAMO JUST TSHOOT THE MOTH

More Delorian? Sure, I like my timemachines with a dash of style!

Lena is best.