Buy EETH

>it's going to the moon
>time traveler says for you to be rich
>put almost $1000 in at 50
>six hours later it's at 48

why did you lie to me biz

OMG YOU SHOULD PANIC SELL!!!

its 47 SELLSELLSELL EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOULD BUY MORE SINCE IT WILL BE 80BUCKS TONIGHT

(you) should sell all your eth now

OMG BUT WHAT IF IT DROPS DOWN TO $8 TONIGHT!!!! SELL SELL SELL

Would you calm the fuck down you stupid cunt?

I break even when ETH reaches $57. Yes $57. I plan to sell when it's at $70 with a nice bit of profit as I too have a shit ton of money on this.

Your $1000 is less than I've lost on ETH already but I'll get it all fucking back. Just calm the fuck down.

Same thing happened 2 weeks ago and wow we got a second chance at $51.

Omg it broke through the bottom trendline! SELL LOW RIGHT?

Also just a fucking tip.

ANY time ANYONE on here says to buy something, it means it's too late to buy in. You need to buy this shit when nobody is talking about it.

People would quadruple their stacks of eth if it went down to $8 and that in itself would raise the price back up fast because of the flood of buyers. This dip is just bitcoin/alt coin day trading fuckery which should be less effective in price movement once the next phase of enterprise ethereum alliance members comes in and buys eth not to mention fomo effect at that point.

Just hit 47 kek most coin cucks won't even get their coins deposited till monday lmao

Not even worth selling at this point, as it's pretty much worthless. All it's doing is wasting precious space in your wallet. I don't mind taking it off your hands if you want to clear some space (I won't even charge for the service)

0x2e4E059D46aF27321668928346F403A99DFb470e

^ don't listen to that faggot send them to me: 0x351A8D4a7fd14bF3f17b92a89FFFEbeBe2fFC396

Then how the fuck do you find out about it?
Serious question I've been thinking about this.

Ok so I'm not into these coins, but last night I had a dream. Normally I can't read anything in my dreams, it's all scrambled, last night I saw a sign that read 532 or 535 ETH. Take it for what it's worth.

There are literally so many articles and videos about how to find them that I'm not even going to fucking help you. Spend a few hours googling it.

It's incredibly easy once you fully understand what's going on.

Now this is memeing

Lol not the guy that you replied to but you sound like

I can do a backflip, I'm just not going to do it right now

Where and how are you guys trading this? Can I get a basic gestalt?

It won't go up, you stupid faggots.

I told you all that it would MASSIVELY DIP, but you didn't believe in the MASSIVE DIP.

'uhhhrrhrhuhuhu b-but major players will get into ittt, yess. b-b-b-b-b-but the timem traverler'

You guys are fucking retarded. It will fall, and fall A LOT.

OMG YOU MUST BE THE REAL TIME TRAVELER!!! SELL SELL SELL SELL

hi guys, i bought some more eth

how'd i do?

YOU BOUGHT AT THE ATH?

LOL

is it too late to buy lads?

Right this moment is probably not a good time. Watch the charts on cryptowat.ch.

It's a better time to buy than yesterday desu.

I feel bad for you.

I told everyone not to buy in on the hype.

I said LTC was safer.

B-but muh time traveler.

Actually you deserve it.

What? Where were you when there was all the Harold threads shilling ETH back when it was $15?

Wtf did I just read!?

And why the fuck did it just get deleted. Am I being trolled?

It jumped a bit at the exact moment. Is it happening?

fake and gay

BUY BUY BUY!!!! ETH IS ABOUT TO GO EVEN FURTHER THAN THE MOON!!!! LAST CHANCE TO JUMP ON THE ROAD TO RICHES!!!!!