/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #630

''Tea time'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
drive.google.com/file/d/1ovkTRTJZ0yacm6DDnHdkhrGz83DEpF8t/
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=E-MOzwWySaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=efF3sy6anio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

MAX IS #1

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

drive.google.com/file/d/1ovkTRTJZ0yacm6DDnHdkhrGz83DEpF8t/

Friendly reminder to not run mythics with randoms.

moar leik deadest

We love Max!
But we could never love her as much as Chloe does.

Reminder.

Chloe is #1

>trying to force your own attempt at a meme
Outstanding
Like the guy who repeats the joke because no one laughed so he thinks no one heard

I want more handholding in ep3!

>how dare people have fun in a way that I don't approve
>better call it a meme, that'll show 'em
Hello, Maxfag.

>somehow chris and max, end up in their female counterparts bodies and vice versa, they confront each other

>"Chloe, give me back my body!"
>"wow im even taller now!

>"GODDAMIT IM A GIRL, FUCK MY VOICE IS HIGH TOO, HOW AM I MEANT TO INTIMIDATE MY ENEMIES NOW"

>"woah...this is weird...i have muscles and im strong"

"YOU FUCKING WOMEN DID THIS MAX CANT CONTROL HER SHITTY POWER AND NOW I HAVE TITS AND A VAGINA...wait...i have tits and vagina...NO STAY FOCUSED, MY BODY BACK NOW"

"oh please! you two will learn a thing or two if we let you stay as girls" *teleports back to the guys dimension*

"did...they just leave...those bitches are stealing our dimension...CHRIS STOP LOOKING AT YOUR VAGINA"
"well maybe you should not have told them we were the better versions...kinda your fault dude"

"well at least im cute"

I thought i was the only one who didn't find this thing even remotely funny

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

You can post anything you want
But stop pretending it's the height of comedy or creativity

Reads like some /pol/ or r9k/ crap

Nobody has ever called it that, you can untwist your knickers.

Can't argue with that

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Don't be so salty. It's funny.

Oh

Yeah, me neither.

Yeah, that's what i thought as well

>It's funny = It's the funniest thing imagineable, the pinnacle of modern, nay, all comedy, the best thing that came out of our generation
Ah, it's you, dreadful reading comprehension-senpai.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Now that's funny and true

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phoneconversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw. More details is in my other post

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit. Which I will explain on my next post

MARRIED AS FUCK

Maxwell and Keith, in the alternate universe where everyone's gender flipped, would get coffee instead of pussy ass tea, right?

How many quest-related NPCs have your party members tried to stab with sharp objects yet ?

You still suck, jelly poltard child

>it's funny
That's where you're wrong

Reminder that you are officially permitted to ignore Michel's meme game

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

Who Chloe would save?

At least three, including myself.
A-are you stalking me, user?

Then we can also ignore Zak's fanfic, but we won't, because we're not delusional idiots who are going to bury our heads in the sand when we don't like a part of the canon.

Rachel, obviously.
Max is a bad person and a terrible friend.

"Isn't Max going to have PSTD in both of the endings?
Like in one ending she lost the only person she really loved and had all these experiences with people and then they ended up not happening because she went back in time and she now has experiences completely un-relatable to any other human. Or she's "responsible" for killing an entire town of people.
In either ending, she's pretty much a destroyed shell of a human who is destined to commit suicide within a few days, right? I notice that you keep writing your fanfiction about Max and Chloe that is set in paradise and how they will overcome all the obstacles together, which I know is possible, but don't you think that the reality is much darker than that?"

>Post whatever you want, just don't pretend it's a pinnacle of comedy
>Nobody's doing that
>W-well you're still wrong
You moved those goalposts so far they're pretty much on the other side of the galaxy.

male max wouldent give a fuck

testosterone makes you a badass

Go read All Wounds and stop trying to make it seem like the only path for Max is death.

You seem like a nice person and I find it a funny way to develop you mene

Rachel.

I just want Chloe to stay in Rachel's room at the start of the episode and have a cute scene where she hugs and supports her emotionally

>reposting a screencap from another thread
>instead of just letting it go
>pretending you don't think that you're the funniest person ever

Rachel duh

>caring about what other people post
>instead of just letting it go
>continuing to move goalposts

im the author, i like my screencap guy

Are they new, or just same old amberfags desperate for a new shiposting ammunition?

Max made some mistakes in her life and the biggest was abandoning Chloe for five years because she was too scared of what could happen.
But she came back and made up for those mistakes, helped many people, and proved to herself that she was good enough for Chloe.
Max is awesome.

Yes Michelcuck, you can totally think whatever the fuck you want, no one cares

Sure and there's like 1.5 fags bitter enough about their game being shit to still find it surprising

Rachie

>I need money
>fuck getting a job, I'm gonna smuggle drugs for this sketchy dude

>this guy's a local psycho
>why not suck his dick, it'll be fun

>girl's missing
>better not check the place she's been hanging around at

>this guy is unstable
>better try to blackmail him into giving me money

>this unstable guy has a gun
>better physically attack him

>we've just found a body
>let's not report it to the police

>we've just been baited into going to the place where we found a body at night
>let's not share our whereabouts with anybody so that if we're captured or killed, we're not going to be found

>oh tornado
>right, I forgot

>I don't know what causes the tornado
>I guess I'm just going to take this nerd's word for it
>psyche, it's actually been me all along
>psyche again, it's actually been my friend

>tornado is coming
>better not warn anybody about it

N I C E S T O R Y
I
C
E

S
T
O
R
Y

>PLEASE DADDIES TWEET ME BACK TO CONFIRM MY HEADCANONS OTHERWISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO FUNCTION I HATE MAX AND MICHEL MAKE THEM GO AWAY
The state of BtSfags

kek, they deleted it. Pussies

>Maxfags in my /lisg/

Kindly kill yourself, she's literally irredeemable garbage.

It would also make him do more stupid things. He would blow up the whole city, including male Chloe because he would use his powers too often and too much, thinking he was a superhero and badass.

Fuck you for using a Chloe image to bash Max. She would kick you in the dick but you'd probably like that because you're some kind of freak that enjoy feeling and causing pain.

Sounds more fun that what we got.

>she's literally irredeemable garbage.
That title belongs to Rachol, user

>post unfunny things, which aren't original (you really think that never been done before?)
>reply to yourself several times to get the ball rolling because no one thinks it's interesting
>all at the height of BtS tard hours further confirming they're just /v/$/b/ tier memers

Don't bully Max.

Well it's not an action game, it is a story based. And they need to be more subtle and complicated

>muh samefags ruining my fun
Ah jeez.

>From Chloe to Max: xo xo

>irredeemable garbage
Well actually Rachel is technically the garbage since her semen filled corpse was in a trash heap

youtube.com/watch?v=E-MOzwWySaQ

>RPing as characters
>Entirely contradicting who that character is and failing to act even remotely like them
How absolutely pathetic.

triggered tumblrMaxina

Rachel a shit

>implying Chloe gives a shit about Max

Finally the fandom is starting to see through Maxine's lies

Do people who ask that shit on Twitter ever take a step back and think about their obsession?

Also, I foung another LiS song, noice
youtube.com/watch?v=efF3sy6anio

>International Terrorist Max Caufield is still at large, along with his accomplice Chris Price

>"Hey! Don't you Presscock fucks ever talk that way about Rachel again! And if you EVER threaten or try to hurt Max, you will find yourselves eating every meal for the rest of your miserable lives through a straw!"

Easily

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower) Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

++
Another good news for Steph fans
Yes, Steph will get BIGBIGCHLOBEAR hug, as she deserved :)

>you getting this triggered
absolutely pathetic

do you know if that scene is gonna be short like the other steph conversation or longer?

another point for male max as bros dont do this

and for chris and max it would just be "long time no see bro"

lmao women

It was old man /pol/ this whole time!

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

Yes but shhhh

Life is strange: Testosterone Edition

Another cut scenes, but you knew these from codes anyway.
-As you all know THEY CUT selling weed to drama kids (and prior to this confrontation with skeevy guys to leave more stuff for future chapter).. we were also gonna have same interaction with cringy guy in tempest backstage with other npcs instead of parking lot. Later, they decided to put that cringy guy to the parking lot but context didn't change. They also cut Steph's being at tempest (advice scene was gonna happen there). We were gonna see Mikey and Drew's dad at backstage and depending on our choices earlier we could have "not nice" conversation with him.

Longer. Also Steph will have more screentime in this episode, as I told you

That was one of the most delusional things I've read in a long time. Why are some of the BtS such bitter assholes looking to make Max into some villain or erase away the first game?
Yeah the first game had some flaws, but it had some awesome things as well and is the entire reason BtS exists in the first place. There's a section of Amberprice shippers who are absolutely insane and vindictive towards Max just because of what happens to their character, which they already knew about.
They knew what they were getting into and now they try to make futile wishes that it doesn't happen.