Pakistan

Israel.

Honourable mention to Ireland.

Germany

Russia
Poland

Finland

>Germany
It doesn't count when you inflict it on yourself.

and the best deserved one too.

Do you mean Jewish people or actually Israel as a nation?
Because Israel has won a tonne of wars and in some cases stomped their opponents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

I mean Israel as in the Jewish people.

Whilst Israel the country is an absolute beast it took thousands of years of suffering to get there.

This is a great point. Without sounding like /pol, Israel as a state has met every challenge it has faced in its existence.
Palestine would be the saddest.

France

Also, Congo deserves a mention

Palestine is pretty sad, but it's only been sad for like 70 years. They have a lot of catching up to do to be the saddest of all history.

There is nothing sad about France, just victory after victory with no end in sight.

Haiti

Afganistan
Always has been a shithole, countless invasions, always poor, few generations have known peace.

most african countries tbfh

out of europe, these

Don't forget the crusades..

The sad thing about countries like afghanistan is that assholes keep on trying to make them a country to begin with

The crusades weren't that sad. Especially since the crusaders would go on to get absolutely BTFO by Muslim forces and Palestine would return to Arab hands.

Yeah I agree, although I'd say it's certainly one of the saddest today,

Don't forget the Muslim conquest of Roman and Sasasian Middle East... Worst thing to happen to the region.

Any country full of googles

/thread

Most of the countries that gained independence from Russia post ussr. Treated like dogshit so much they are broken.

Everything south of Morocco in Africa.

Russia
Lebanon

ukraine.

Rhodesia

Poland, Russia, then I guess Iran?

This

Greece

>We'll preserve this little nation, for our children's children too

>Live in a swampy forest
>Get subjugated by cross-worshipping weirdos who talk in a horrid language
>Be forcefully converted
>Be recruited into their armies as the kings of the swampy cold shithole pretend that their pitiful nation is a European great power
>Be the meat shield, get raped by Ryssians
>Starve because you live in a cold, swampy forest, you idiot
>Ryssians become your overlords
>They try to force you to speak their terrible language
>enough.jpg
>Become independent
>Rape yourself in a civil war
>"Hey things are getting better, we're industrializing and shit!"
>The Great Depression happens
>World War 2 happens
>Ryssians return
>"They got BTFO! yeah we're badass and shit! (Just ignore the fact that we lost huge amounts of territory incl. Karelia)"
>"Don't worry, with the help of the Germans we can invade Karelia and take it back!"
>Get BTFO few years later, lose even more land
>Cold war begins, try to suck the cocks of both east and west
>focus on education
>Make phones, become rich
>"hey this is pretty good"
>2008 happens
>There goes the economy
>this_is_fine.jpeg
>Ryssia is becoming more aggressive
>Still not part of NATO
>Trump doesn't want to protect Europe
>Get invaded and annexed by Ryssians

Nah, doesn't seem sad at all.

Northern Ireland

Germany is marked for all eternity and no country will ever leave them a chance of being autonom again.

The german spirit will forever be lost in christian expiation.

eesti and latvia

I guess that is what happens when you try to destroy the world twice in 30 years

Hungary. How is that even a question?

Yeah it sucks that they lost 80% of their population to wars against the turks just for parasites like serbs romanians and slovaks to try and claim their land

>israel
>jews
pick one

I hope you're not implying Christian wewuzery.

The first time was because the emperor was shot and people were already borderline depressive before that incident since those were hard times with every country in europe wanting a piece of austrian ukraine.

The second time was a try to awaken the sleeping giant of the german spirit which ended up in recklessness if one person and ultimatively being a curse that will be forever.

Korea

>The first time was because the emperor was shot and people were already borderline depressive before that incident since those were hard times with every country in europe wanting a piece of austrian ukraine.
He deserved it.

The world would have been better off if the Turks conquered Vienna and slaughtered every Habsburg man, woman and child.

t. Muhammed

The Eternal Austrian is a menace that could have been stopped long ago. You've been deceived by their lies (or are possibly HIDF), the Turks were the good guys.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

The crusades were sad for Europe ;_;

Why would austrians be a menace? I could understand germany but austrians did never go to war before ww1.

What are you so mad about, Mehmed? What did their superior country do to your muslims?

I think he's implying that the vast majority of Israelis have no real connection to the area.

The Austrians have been behind every great European house since the Habsburgs first got their grubby hands on the HRE. It was them behind the 30 years war, the was them behind the brutality of the Spanish empire, the was them that kept Italy under the barbarian boot. But France was wise to Austria and their vile ways and was always there along with the Ottomans to frustrate their insidious designs on Europe. The Ottomans almost had them before Poland saved Austria, and how did Austria repay Poland? By dismembering them with the help of their Russian golem.

The Habsburgs were also behind the French revolutionary wars. But in this they made a grave mistake because France was much to powerful to go down that easily, and they unleashed the greatest Austrian slayer known to history- Napoleon. This singlehandedly undermined their centuries of plotting and conniving to rule all of the world.

But the Austrians were not content to accept defeat. Throughout the 19th century with the help of their unwitting allies Prussia and Russia the Austrians were going to get their revenge on France and the Ottomans. And it almost worked too, until in WW1 the French once again proved to be too strong to be contained and their entire empire was shattered. For Austria this was the final straw, and now it was time to go on their last omnicidal crusade against the world, for if they couldn't have it no one could.

But not to long ago the Russian people had rid themselves of the Austrian golems that lorded over them. And with the Kabbalah wisdom of the Jews they were able to end the House of Romanov (as we're led to believe they were). And were able to put a lid on the Austrian vampire for good.

Or so it seems . . . the Austrian pest will return. So we must be ever vigilant against their lies and perfidery.

>a tonne of wars

2 are "a tonne" ?

South Africa

Israel is suffering:
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Wow seems like I unleashed the autism in you. Btw your greatest "Austrian slayer" Napoleon got married with an Austrian and made therefore piece with them.

Your little shitpost makes no sense, Murad.

>made peace with them
Doesn't look like peace to me, Franz.

Your lies have no power here, HIDF. The world will know the truth of the foul Austrian fiend.

I can't tell if this is shitposting or you genuinely believe what you just spat out.

Ireland is up there, although sad is maybe not the right word.

Disappointing/bitter is maybe the right word.

>fight each other for power
>oh shit, vikings
>fight semi-together to purge norsefags
>turns out norsefags can't fight for shit
>back to usual state of affairs, high king edition
>suddenly, anglos
>more anglos
>rise up again and again
>some risings are more successful than others
>one rising almost brings england to bankruptcy
>innocent blood spilled constantly
>starved
>abandoned
>expected to fight in a war for the nation who has cucked us eternally
>rise up once more
>military disaster
>end up gaining our freedom due to the horrific treatment of those involved
>the north decides they don't want to join the freedom party
>years later, the British Empire is dead but Ireland is still a tiny republic
>our entire identity is based around making sure no bigger guys cuck us ever again

THAT'S RIGHT.

Try and obfuscate the truth all you want, but the world will remain free from the prison of nations no matter how hard the Eternal Austrian will jealously claw at it.

Chinese history is pretty damn depressing, if for no other reason than the sheer scale.

>ancient, 2000+ year old autocratic bureaucracy which dominated through sheer terror and oppression
>periodic flooding of the two great rivers create some of the most devastating natural disasters in human history, wiping out 100,000s of people without warning as the entire river up and re-routes itself and washes away the countryside.
>truly massive civil wars every 250 years or so which bring famine and disease to millions.
>Periodic invasion by northern nomads completely fucks over the Chinese for an entire dynastic cycle. The Great Wall was a colossal failure twice.
>Three Kingdoms period among the deadliest conflicts in human history, with more life lost in absolute terms than were killed in World War I. Yellow Turban rebellion one of the largest revolts in history, both in absolute terms and in terms of percent of the population.
>An Lushan rebellion crippled the most prosperous and progressive society of its day.
>Mongol conquest rivals the Three Kingdom period for the sheer scale of the destruction and slaughter.
>Taiping Rebellion -- Mix the Chinese appetite for death and destruction on an unfathomable scale with the deadly realities of industrialized warfare and you've got a conflict that made the American civil war seem like a minor skirmish.
>Fall of the Ming dynasty and its replacement by the xenophobic ruralist Qing dynasty from Manchuria right as China was on the verge of industrializing, permanently crippling China and making it so that the West would go on to colonize and subjugate the world rather than the middle kingdom.
>Brutally fucked over by free trade deals in the 19th century and then by absolute imperialism in the 20th.
>Communist regime comes to power. 10s of millions die in a famine. Chinese consider it business as usual for state affairs and still adore Mao.

Marie-Louise, my autistic muslim friend. Google it.

Also was Napoleons spirit more of an german one who had sex with the spirit of the ancient greek. But what could you know about these things, Ibrahim. Your autism hates things that you cannot be.

Remember the 6 septillion

Scroll up, I think this guy is serious with the wall of text

>Marie Louise
I'm not stupid, Franz. No matter how stupid you must think I am to even imagine I would fall for your lies. But to say one thing, Napoleon had a wisdom that is lost on the Austrians and this was his undoing. He thought he could teach the Austrians something besides brutality, this was a grave mistake.

>Also was Napoleons spirit more of an german
Ah, a stormfag. You are but a useful idiot for the Austrian blight.

>ancient, 2000+ year old autocratic bureaucracy which dominated through sheer terror and oppression
>I listen to Communist Revisionist memes: the post.
I mean, for an "autocratic bureaucracy which dominated through sheer terror and oppression" it sure was big in local government empowerment, considered you a good subject if you kept weapons and drilled regularly with them, opened government service to everyone, and considered it a cultural norm that sucky governments can be replaced.

>truly massive civil wars every 250 years or so which bring famine and disease to millions.
The only horrible transition wars were the end of Han, end of Song, and end of Yuan, and end of Ming. Which is why they were legendary. Most were gradual (i.e. end of T'ang: pretty much a breakup into the de-facto Jiedushi) and some only involved the warring parties with minimal civilian casualties (Chu-Han Contention. Li Yuan's revolution vs. Sui).

Come on, it didn't become considered as the height of civilization in the region if they were fucking mad max all the time.

Okey now you -are- shitposting

Israel only won that war because of freebies from Johnson after Kennedy was conveniently assassinated.

hungary

>destroy the world

Explain jew. Last time I checked it was the consumerist pollution from pure capitalist societies that was destroying the world. Last time I checked it was cultural marxism and American pop culture pushed by jews that is destroying the cultures of the world. Esperanto, itself a Jewish creation, was intended to erase languages and culture throughout the world.

>Esperanto is destroying the world
>Nazis slaughtering civilians and destroying much of Europe aren't

The end result and the intent is the focus.
>slaughtering civilians
Which ones user? Name them for me.

>The end result and the intent is the focus.
It's just a language. Even if it's intending on annihilating all life in the universe it's still just a language.

>Which ones user? Name them for me.
That's many millions of names, user.

>Come on, it didn't become considered as the height of civilization in the region if they were fucking mad max all the time.
I didn't say that but what's worse: a situation which is hopeless all the time and people just leave, or a situation where hope and prosperity are within reach and briefly flower only to be drowned under an unrelenting wave of violence and destruction?
>it sure was big in local government empowerment
It was a hydraulic despotism, controlling trade along the two great rivers of China to exert far greater influence over its provinces than any regime in the west could hope to muster. In the years before automobiles whoever controlled the waterways controlled the economy.
>and considered it a cultural norm that sucky governments can be replaced.
Yeah, the once-in-a-250-year event where life had gotten so unbearable for such a vast number of people that they'd rise up at once and declare that the ruling class had lost the mandate of heaven. And the status quo never went down without a bitter, protracted struggle.

>The only horrible transition wars were the end of Han, end of Song, and end of Yuan, and end of Ming. Which is why they were legendary
Which were most of the major dynasties. The Tang dynasty, while collapsing gradually, was instigated by the An Lushan rebellion, again one of the most violent conflicts in history.
The Zhou dynasty also disintegrated into the spring and autumn and later warring states period.
The short lived Qin dynasty was defined by its ruthless brutality.
The western Han was usurped by a mad tyrant who made life fucking miserable for 20 years.
By the time the Mongols arrived China was a decentralized clusterfuck of bickering interests just ripe for the conquest.
And you forgot to mention the fall of the Qing Dynasty after the Manchurian court got cucked hardcore by western meddlers who were poisoning up to a third of the population with opium addiction.
And these are just the major conflicts.

>just victory after victory
Being an underachiver is pretty sad and parhetic. France had like 4 times the population of Spain and 3 times the population of England and Scotland combined

>More communist meme words such as "despotism"
Not going to address that.
>Yeah, the once-in-a-250-year event where life had gotten so unbearable for such a vast number of people that they'd rise up at once and declare that the ruling class had lost the mandate of heaven. And the status quo never went down without a bitter, protracted struggle.
Except most of the time it was by influential officials and generals.

The meme popular uprising was only ever successful once: the Ming Dynasty's foundation. Liu Bang's Han was sort of popular, except much of his bid for power started when his little bandit army was hired by Xiang Yu.
>The short lived Qin dynasty was defined by its ruthless brutality.
Ah yes, the brutal outlawing of slavery, opening of government service to commoners, the horrid
standardization of weights and measurements, very evil.

Qin was only brutal because the Feudal Aristocracy & Confucianists he asshurted much said it was so.

The rest was bad shit though, desu.

>>More communist meme words such as "despotism"Not going to address that.
Come on, man. I got the term "hydraulic despotism" from Frank Herbert for a ruling class which maintains power thanks to its stranglehold over the economy. If anything it's a stark criticism if the communist "let the government run everything" mentality.
>Except most of the time it was by influential officials and generals.
And in the worst of times these officials basically took over the state and ran it as their personal slush fund.
>The meme popular uprising was only ever successful once:
I won't deny that the vast majority of mass uprisings got crushed utterly.
>Ah yes, the brutal outlawing of
I didn't say that these regimes were without merit, but there's a reason why the Qin dynasty was so short lived.

>uniting a wartorn region and bringing prosperity is bad if they aren't white blone haired and blue eyed nordics

>but there's a reason why the Qin dynasty was so short lived.
Qin Shi Huang spent his last days an insane wreck addled by Mercury poisoning that his officials, especially the damned Zhao Gao, sought to fuck up his legacy by playing kingmaker, favoring the inept, easy to control, younger son than the elder. Shittiness ensued.

Which resulted to the next phase: A LOT of former Warring States Royal Families and Feudal Lords survived the warring states & Qin rule. It is highly, highly probable these men spent much of King Yinzheng's/Qin Shi Huang's reign being assmad at all his reforms, especially that bit about opening government service to commoners.

And while it is a probability, there's evidence for it: who led the first uprising versus Qin? The nobles of what used to be Chu, led by Xiang Yu. They basically scented weakness in the house of Qin and went for the throat.

Fortunately for China, Liu Bang won the struggle and thought a synthesis of Feudal Lords & Government Meritocracy would be best, pretty much continuing the legacy of a unified empire of Qin Shi Huang.

You seem to be under the impression that I am some Communist apologizer for common uprisings and populist governance. Did you not see the part where I called Wang Mang a mad tyrant? Where I talked about how many millions died during the Communist years?

Regimes which don't learn how to placate their property-owning class are invariably short lived. The best leaders in history, from Trajan to Liu Bang, unite all the classes of their countries rather than divide and pit them against each other.

USA. They began as land of liberty and justice for all people. And now this place is corrupted by sjw-nazists.

>Just a language
I would suggest you research Zamenhof's views regarding Zionism and the influence of Hillelism in his works. I also suggest you research his contemporaries.
Pro-tip- The most famous Esperanto native speaker, who last name itself is Esperanto, is George Soros. Just food for thought.
>muh 6 million
One path would have led to a new society of greatness, another would relegate everyone to a level of clones without distinction.

>to a new society of greatness
A corrupted totalitarian system based on slavery? This is your society of greatness?
>relegate everyone to a level of clones without distinction
Are you talking about Nazism?

Yugoslavia

Russia
Rome

>based on slavery
lel, that propaganda again
>Romania, Croatia, Finland, Germany, France, etc. all retaining their culture, nations, and languages
>now we're moving toward a brown mass that speaks only one language and only has one pop culture

>Germany
>not the villain
Or maybe I should say Prussia. It was always an evil country.

>tfw this beautiful woman could easily crush this Prussia and their precious Frederick "the Great".

>propaganda
I know what happened in Poland, Ukraine and Belarus, you Stormfag idiot. You can spare me your pathetic propaganda.

Forgot my pic.

>Poland
You mean Prussia/Ukraine/Lithuania? Pilduski had his chance, then he died.
>Ukraine
You mean the 40,000 Ukrainians who served in the SS? I posted an image of Ukrainians celebrating their soldiers of the Galicia legion
>hey but lets forget Holodomor

Premium b8, m8.

>On 30 June 1941, with the arrival of Nazi troops in Ukraine, Bandera and the OUN-B declared an independent Ukrainian State. Some of the published proclamations of the formation of this state say that it would "work closely with the National-Socialist Greater Germany, under the leadership of its leader Adolf Hitler which is forming a new order in Europe and the world and is helping the Ukrainian People to free itself from Moscovite occupation."

>On 5 July, Bandera was transferred to Berlin. On 12 July, the president of the newly formed Ukrainian state, Yaroslav Stetsko, was also arrested and taken to Berlin. Although released from custody on 14 July, both were required to stay in Berlin. On 15 September 1941 Bandera and leading OUN members were arrested by the Gestapo.
I mean foolish Ukrainian nationalists who believed that Germany will create free Ukraine.

>You mean Prussia/Ukraine/Lithuania?
What? Poland is older than all three.

ah ok you were just shitposting

>In 939, an Obodrite attack left a Saxon army routed and its margravial leader dead. Gero in revenge invited thirty Slav chieftains to a banquet whereat he killed all but one, who managed to escape by accident.[6] In response, the Stodorani revolted against German overlordship and chased the Germans across the Elbe, but Gero was able to reverse this before Otto's arrival in Magdeburg later in the year. He subsequently bribed Tugumir, a baptised Slav prince, to betray his countryman and make his people subject to Germany. Soon after, the Obodrites and the Wilzes made submission.
Why are Germs such treacherous cunts? Why can't they fight fairly?

>muh fair fights
>muh honor

>I would suggest you research Zamenhof's views regarding Zionism and the influence of Hillelism in his works. I also suggest you research his contemporaries.
As I say, even if we accept the most nefarious motives possible it is still just a language. It is absolutely toothless beyond the significance you ascribe to it.

>One path would have led to a new society of greatness, another would relegate everyone to a level of clones without distinction.
I agree. It's just that your perception of these paths is backwards.

The Jews are a great benefit to Europe, they are smart, they are above all cunning, their resolve is something to be envied and their contributions to culture and progress are innumerable. If Europe is to survive it's imperative that the Jews are embraced.

Nazis on the other hand are just a nationalist herd. They have no appreciation for independence, art, aristocratic values or any kind of greatness. If they could have their way we'd be sitting around gazing into the past forever as we all conform to some national ideal.

Pakistan isn't a real country, much like Belgium or most of the ME states.

>Fight dirty
>Lose anyway
So much for that.

Armenia