/d2g/ - dota 2 general

stats

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34339/ (7.07b)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

last:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/aco/1510687934821.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cancel is shit! SHIT!

This Mid or Feed "team" is pathetic. Just fucking disband already, cant salvage this with roster changes.

Whos the guy on the left? I really cant recognize him

you better not be hungry
i.4cdn.org/aco/1510687934821.jpg

can i get some tips from good players around here how do i play clockwerk?
doesnt matter if offlane or roaming

ourslavs are doing it
VP will be in top4 in TI8 if they keep playing like this

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

hook the enemy and kill it

SYND'S MID OR FEED
FORMERLY CHUCK'S

it's not

Tomato the player from Peru

>wake up
>no seasonal ranked
>check r*ddit to see what they have to say about it
>they're all defending valve for being late and saying patches take time
>literally excusing valve and acting like it's okay for them to be late on their own set date just because they have a history of "valve time"
fucking bullshit and pathetic mindset
the patch should have dropped YESTERDAY and now it's looking like it'll come out tomorrow
i'm fucking tired of valve's bullshit, dotards

some random fan at ti

really enjoy watching this peruvian hobgoblin and cancel lose desu

I bet an angry gulagite commissioned this

lmfao
hey grant, why your peruvian boy trying to play lol now?

disgusting

You cant make this up

what the flying fuck

How do you win games based on pick offs? It seems like regardless youre going to have to win a team fight at some point in order to win the game.

>they aren't even hugging or kissing
>timado has his hands in his pockets like a beta cuck
>"m-muh gf is m-my aegis of ch-champions.. hehe.."
Timado is SO fucking bad.

w33 too
he deserves it for being lazy bitch and saying he doesnt cares about playing mid anymore while thinking he gonna get carried by someone else

sub 80 iq teen memelord

based reddit spy keeping us updated

>tfw no cute slav tranny gf

>someone paid for this

anyone else finding this firefox quantum shit as kino as i am

>veeertoos prooh
>not the team that always throw when it matters most at lans that matter.

There needs to be banning in turbo im sO fucKinG sICK AnD TIReD OF FucKING STORM SPIRIT AND ANTIMAGE IN EVERY FUCKING GAME HOLY FUCK

i want to kiss both of them at the same time

if timado ever gets big he's getting weinsteined 100%

after all this time puppey is still the only person to be able to outdraft kuro
this shit is some anime tier rivalry

The idea is to keep a big networth advantage with those pickoffs so you can't lose the eventual fights despite having worse teamfight ults or whatever.

i want to kiss their dicks

Days of Virtus Throw are over, they'll win

easy ticket to comfy jew mansion

They just won captain's draft
fuckin OG fans

what
i was talking about VP

WHATS HAPPENING TO OPTIC DOTARDS

theres a thread on r/dota2 about how this game has declined in total games per day played by united states players and eu west players. there's a lot of opinions in that thread on how to reverse the trend and bring people back into the game.

but i want /d2g/'s opinion. what is the number one reason casuals aren't interested and seasoned players keep quitting?

>bet on 2 Newbee matches
>they lose both
dishonorabur dispray

Scuttlebutt is they're on the verge of disbanding and several players are flat out not talking.

because no one wants to play with peruvians/russians
its that simple

not enough hats

ccnc needs to go.

Everyone knows what the problem is. US East is literally unplayable now thanks to Peru.

REGIONLOCK

sounds nearly impossible in most pub games

fuck you teamfight heroes is the way to go

100% concentrated austism

>russians
russians play well, try hard and never feed
mute them if you dont like what they are saying and remember they have the same mmr as you

the problem is dota is hard to play and casuals don't like that
also players have played dota for years and years and you get rekt as a scrub

will PPD ever find obedient players like KuroKy did? Are there even players like that in NA? Humble players without huge egos

Valve has no teambuilder/teamfinder mechanics in a team game
Rampant account buying/boosting goes unfixed
No position based matchfinding
No region lock

>russians play well, try hard and never feed
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

thats just a lie, if all they did was flame no one would care

Id imagine even the most humble players put off by Pedurs massive ego

>Are there even players like that in NA? Humble players without huge egos

fuck off back to your gulag ivan

Enjoy buttblasted /pol/ (you)s but yeah, most Russians i come across are communicative and willing to work with you even if their english isn't that great. Dumb /pol/tards really need to fuck off since Dota wouldn't be alive without CIS/SA playerbase.

look, i dont give a fuck about their gameplay
they are majority on european servers, where they clearly dont belong and they have super arrogant attitude where they (at this point rightfully i guess) assume that everyone speaks their abomination of a language
they can stick their shitty alphabet up their ass and fuck off

what other white players are available to replace CCnShit and Pajkatt?

>Are there even players like that in NA? Humble players without huge egos
yes but theyre all fucking bad

Fix matchmaking, MMR and smurfs
Remove memeback
Remove glimmer, remove purge from lotus, make force staff a lot more expensive
Reverse str gain buffs

The only reason people used to play this game is the 5% of matches where you shitfuck everyone, 1v5, oneshot supports etc. Memeback and cheap save items remove 4.99999% of that 5% of godmode matches so all you're left is the usual watching retards pick and play like dogshit while speaking cykablyat or niggerish, and being cucked out of kills by overtanky supports and save items, with no hope of getting one of those sick carry games from the past.

>Valve has no teambuilder/teamfinder mechanics in a team game
you cant have a team of 5 people it's impossible
dota is a team game but you play alone, it's always been like that
>Rampant account buying/boosting goes unfixed
nobody cares
>No position based matchfinding
lol
>No region lock
only a problem with internet cafe peruvians in a server that's already underpopulated - nobody cares
>russians suck and feed but somehow have the same mmr as me
fuck off retard you have no argument against russians

I wonder who could be behind this post

Valve being jackasses, not enough high skill players for convenient matches, obscenely high skill floor needed for new players, nobody wants to play pos 4/5 so 5 core games are more common than they should be, smurfs (due to the aforementioned ridiculous queue times) running low skill games, DK Effect account buyers ruining high skill games

>No position based matchfinding
Dota isn't designed around concrete roles like lol is, picking a position before you queue is retarded. I had a game recently where the dire's slardar started as a pos 4 and quickly turned into their hard pos 1

white people became to weak for games like dota, they're too lazy and unmotivated to play for a long time when they can just play braindead console shit
can't fix that without economic crisis, medium-sized war or another disaster with similar scale

In every game I played with 3 or more Russians on my team, they were usually giving up 20 minutes in, and kept calling gg every 5 minutes
When there's just one or two of them, there's a 50% chance that they contain their autism

>Sumail
>Yawar
>Brax
>1437
>Jenkins
>Wwd
>Ryuuboruz
>Eagle
>SVG

Just to name a few

this
look at storm
he was able to carry 1vs5 for 5 minutes until reddit cried their tears out about him being OP because of muh kaya and he was nerfed in a fucking blink of an eye

git gud grandpa, i'll keep ruining your fun by making my team comeback based in good positioning and itemization, enjoy your
>hurr im farmed as fuck so i'll go alone and kill everybody! :^)
>durr holy shit they killed me and got a lot of gold out of it how they dare, valve plz stop comeback mechanics ;^(

there's no proof that seasoned players are actually quitting and the game can't keep growing forever. Dota 2 is a hard game to get into, but it will always have a healthy player base unlike many other not-so-deep multiplayer games

>kept calling gg every 5 minutes
they do that
they also say shit like ff go mid but always defend and play on
they also ping and flame a lot but who cares

is that a Ritsu post?

>sumail literally wanted PPD out of the team
hmm

>bugfix
>hurr durr reddit

I hate how plebbit and the gulag try to solve problems they know nothing about and think valve DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY.

You know how the loot boxes everyone is losing their minds over these days? The same loot boxes that are said to make up to half of the revenue of the large AAA producing jew sanctuaries? Valve, that's who. Several fucking years ago. People also act like valve are only now jumping on the card bandwagon. Guess what kiddies, steam has had a card system in place for years. Valve are so fucking ahead in the "how to make money the easiest" game that the other studios don't even a snowballs chance in hell of ever catching up to them.

You dumb fucks think they care about you crying about peruvians or whatever, but as long as they make a handsome profit on the game they're not going to go back to "free hats for all" model they had in the early days. Which again a lot of companies borrowed several years after the fact, showering new faggots with free shit early on to get them hooked then make it into a grind.

All the people crying about how they need to add more carrots/grinds/etc. to attract the candy crush crowd are fucking retarded. They won't do that, but they'll release artifact and watch a river made of money flow into their HQ while wiping their asses with fine art long thought to be lost.

>your team so trash other teams experiment on you

Alri Bruno

nyx nyx nyx

How about having a game where comebacks are genuine because you have to outplay the enemies multiple times to make up playing like trash earlier on. Or a game where people who are massively ahead can afford to make atleast one or two attempts at risky plays to end the game in a flashy way instead of dragging every match to 50min with three roshans. Or a game where supports don't build the same two overpowered, underpriced braindead items every single game because it's the best in slot 100% of the time.

Dota simply isn't fun anymore because the chance of actually amazing matches is nearly nonexistant because of fake comeback mechanics and broken lifesaving support items that basically give carries free aegises in every teamfight by saving them from fatal positioning fuckups.

You guys thought the money suit was a joke didn't you. It's top secret valve fashion, gabes suit has more money woven into it than peru generates in a year

IS THIS TUUURBO MODE?

was about to post this

probably because ppd is not humble, has a huge ego and is not particularly good at the game

>midorfeed

JUST
DISBAND
ALREADY

>fake comebacks

is this the new artificial fun?

did cancel have a single good game in MoF

CANCELLLLL

I think he had a good PA game once

Why should people care about how much shekels Valve makes? People care about declining player numbers because it's bad for the game. You know, the thing you play.

>go from being 2nd at TI6 to playing position 5 for a team with cancel and synderen on it

Is there a bigger dota JUST than Aliwi "w33" Omar?

>matu tiny
HELLS YEAH MY BROTHER