/wfg/ - Warframe General

beautiful BRAAAAAAPs edition

old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Checking Riven Prices: wftrader.com
Riven Calc for stats: semlar.com
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXBtOjST7gU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who thinks idiot kids belong in Warframe should kill themselves.

Pedophiles who like to dress their kid do, also whoever has a female operator should end themselves

Kids belong in Warframe

Oh no, I'm gonna use it. the sparring weapon slide attack just isn't as good as the others.
this is gonna be fun though

I have a male operator that looks like a top tier qt grill. The greeks knew what was up

Do you remember when warframe was fun?

>Be thousands of centuries old
>some pizza boy calls you kid

You should go fuck yourself with a bundle of rusty coat hangers

Anyone who thinks that it's not okay for kids to work under older mentors who invite them into their grotto should kill temselves

>quanta riven

i think its obvious the inspiration came from Akira

kids touch an unknown force and gets mutation powers from it

>he doesn't use quanta vandal

Razorback when?
Meteor event when?
Acolytes when?
Umbra when?

Used to have a lot of fun.

>you will never create a new universe with your nidus and your tater

What's this spicy drama?
I don't care about any of it - I just like backstory to images.

soon
soon
soon
never

>warbros drama
oof

they said umbra is next year
acolytes and meteor is next week
razorback is...dunno man

idk why people want umbra so much though. Its not umbra prime and people are going to use excal for 1 week and shelf him again if they arent excal players.

>finally a reason to use my cats with the Eidolon meta
>suddenly remember than I can't even switch between the 2 types depending on what the team needs without waiting for the post-cryo recovery

Why are pets such fucking shit in this game?

youtu.be/TXBtOjST7gU

serves him right, fuckin clan is more selective than seal team six and is still filled with shitlords

it's only 10k credits user

were you Blacked

the only warframe that gets to be inside a kid is harrow

>simple autism test to enter
>fails

Nitro, 7 fucking seconds mang, 7

Onkle primary is a sad and lonely cuck that deserve some happiness and sexual contentment

>the greeks
You mean Hollywood

Bless me daddy for I am about to sin.

is there anything more pretentious than "voice actors'', especially youtube ones

huh

i didnt know its possible to make those chink faces

inderasting

>have a toaster laptop
>game runs at 60 FPS on max settings as long as motion blur is off

Bless you, DE!

Yeah basically this. Ogris is my pet project, but once you slide in two dual stat mods to capitalize on the status chance, and one fire rate mod, AND a damage/multi Riven, it's still tough to compete with the AOE crit of Lenz.

Still waiting on that damage/multi/element or fire rate riven roll.
Pure damage is pretty garbage. See Tiberon. Arca Plasmor is pretty "pure damage" due to how low the fire rate and reload are, which do not mesh well with it's low crit chance and middling status chance. Crit build yields higher avg dps though

clan that's filled with the equivalent of tripfags, from an anonymous general
nah, i'll pass

people who just have loyalty free edm music and use subtitles

but you know whats even worse than tthat?
people using texttospeech program. Anyone that uses a text to speech program should be hanged.

motion blur should always be turned off though

gives me a bad headache after a while and dips frames even on a good machine

Pick a gimmick for the next new weapon since DE can't seem to release one without a fucking gimmick on it

who cares?

Yes it kind of feels like shit in general and worsens screen cluttering when a lot of effects are going off.

It's only a minute of menu interaction and at least one trip their and back in loading screens. Not inconvenient at all.

isnt Extraxi Magnus?

you don't reload the gun, but the more you shoot it the more it drains your shield a kill starts a rapid shield regeneration

>that feel when you can tell the video creator is 12-13 and uses text2speek to avoid owning a mic or owning up to being a squeaker

>No gay meteorite event

>wanting more vanilla mastery fodder trash weapons when DE is full of those

i wish they'd give stuff like the pangolin sword/tetra/tiberon etc a gimmick

corpus laser bolas weapon, fire slow moving orbs in a straight trajectory, secondary fire tethers the balls to each other causing them to speed up and spin around each other sything through everything

balls do ok damage, laser tethers have high crit chance or some kind of CC like vauban tripwire

a boomeran, but it's a primary gun

Where is he now?

Ok lads I'm trying to decide on what to do with a Saryn Prime set I have. Part of me wants to wait for the panic of vaulting while another wants to build it. The dilemma is for whatever reason I can't get neuroptics to save my life so this might be the last set I can grind out for free what do you guys think?

I'd rather have every new wep have some gimmick then get another middle of the road vannilla rifle.

>machine gun that uses Atomos code and shots punch from your initial target to another one within 10-15m

i want a gun that actually lays mines that do good aoe damage

reloading the weapon causes you to throw it
it explodes on impact for 333 blast damage with 3.33x crit multiplier 33.3% crit chance and 33.3% status chance in a 6m radius not decreasing with range from center all of this affected by mods
if it hits an enemy directly they get impact procced

>tfw someone calls gay meteorite event at B but there's nobody there

what if you have a female operator because you're female (female)

Pangolin sword has a guaranteed slash proc on slam attack I think.

Tetra has the bounce gimmick Augment (only good with magnetize)

Tiberon will get the next prime :^)

a katamari melee weapon
you club people with it and alt fire makes you roll it like a bowling ball
anything it kills sticks to it and increases the damage and projectile size

quanta rivens go for good money retard

Tranquillus, secondary - Infested spore launcher. Spore latch on to any surface and releases a sleep agent for 10 seconds. Any mob hit will be put into a blissful sleep for 10 seconds.

Warning: The narco agent is highly flammable and any fire, electric or blast damage caused will ignite the area

This is what Javlok should do, with the whole "increased damage based on ammo in mag" remaining. Except instead of having to pick it up again you just make a new one from Void magic.

a rifle with a bayonet

pressing alt fire stabs the bayonet and dumps the entire magazine into the target

grind out a new set so you can do both

Post some fash, ran out of ideas and I just got bored of my colors.

that's pretty gay, user

Is javlok the good speargun

The fash is only good for bash

A gun that shoots sand

>6 hours ago

GAY METEORITE WHEN?

the javlok is the only speargun that's good for actually killing enemies through spear-throwing, if you're into that

Gun or thrown melee or something harmlessly passes through enemies. At the end of it's lifespan or whatever the term for it is, you teleport to it doing damage to everything you pass through.

how about a water gun

never even heard of this weapon, is it worth getting?

That's my issue, I've been grinding for a couple weeks and just can't manage to get the neuroptics to drop, finally managed to snag one for 5p from someone in trade.

will break spy missions with a punchthrough mod installed desu

Stradavar is one of the more satisfying weapons

No. It's sorely outclassed. It would be a good gun for newer players if it didn't have that stupid MR requirement.

I'm not seeing the problem here. Are you saying spy is difficult or something? You can already break every spy tile as is, right? You're not some kind of memeloving shitter are you?

i have a shitty riven for it.

Buy it pls

>Want to d Titania quest because I want all the quest frames because why not?
>Scanning plants
I already don't want to do this.

Sorry senpai.

This whole game is easy, that doesn't mean we should have weapons that basically delete entire sections of it.

6 hours ago what?

>not having already austimally scanned all the plants for codex completion anyways

yea but this will literally make them non-existent

Have fun missing out on the highest dps gun in the game, then.

It's bad but also cool maybe it can be usable with that riven

I'm rarely on earth.

The collector in me will make me get it eventually. I actually think I might get Nidus done first since I like the concept behind him and I'm having a blast on Inaros.

>tfw getting all three rares from all three radshares

I hope this luck doesn't run out too soon

What if I told you that scanning those plants is the only way to get the most broken aura mod in the game for channelers?

PoE came out for consoles

Dual-slot weapons.
You know those Staff Rifles? Let them be used as melee Staffs as well.
More Gun Blades that are pistols with knives on them, maybe ripe off those stupid bladed Berettas Ron Perlman had in Blade 2.
Primary weapons with complete secondary weapons integrated into them in such a way just using the Secondary Attack won't cut it.

but there's already mods that do that, even frames with built-in skills to delete entire swaths of gameplay, spy included. Why would a gun be your line in the sand?

>Primed Shred is not tradable
>600 login days
>mfw

What the fuck DE? What is this fucking horseshit.

Because it's my company and I said so.

It's still early morning at DE's office let them finish their coffee

theres no reason to trivalise the game further
anyone can use this gun, unless you make it like mr 15 or something

>he missed all the drama and salt around Primed Fury

So has anyone else noticed that they've been stealth-buffing the taters?

The fall damage they take got cut a while back. Nothing in patch notes about it.

And now Void Static doesn't drain your shields or reduce the maximum anymore, only reducing your max hp. Also not in patch notes.

They're actually changing this soon-ish. You'll get to pick what tangible login reward you work towards for each 100 days. I dunno if I'm going to go for primed shred first or primed vigor. A bunch of people are whining about their 'effort' and 'investment'. It's kinda sad.

they still take fall damage, void mode just makes you invincible and if you aim while falling you slow your fall enough to take no damage

A rocket launcher with a fast projectile and a very small area of effect.
Alt fire is a slow moving projectile that does fuckton of damage and release cluster bombs that deal just as much.

How the fuck do I do this one?
What the fuck is a finisher?
96 fucking enemies?

This is pretty good, right?