Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/e42mkt3M

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7cv3ng/na_psa_guda_guda_gumopoint_number_crunch_for_f2p/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Saint

The Saint says you are under arrest!

The saint is a whore.

Sexy intelligent female Master.

I love my wife!

redpill me on tamamo

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

>"~~!!!"

Put em up

So if I somehow don't ascend Oda but still get her permanently by the end of the event should I even use her afterwards? Is she good enough to use anyways?

I like F/sn Illya but hate Prisma Illya. I don't like Kuro either. Miyu is nice

Excellent OP.

i loved your wife all night

We all do user

same here, and i normally love all lolis
i didn't think it was possible but prisma was so bad it cured my loli complex

Why the hell would you use a Servant you can't even Ascend once (besides Mash)?

say their names

Will answer to my call in summer!
Don't
Rolling for Nito ASS too.

How many waifus you guys have? I have three. Okita, Tamamo and Martha.

Use the updated rate-ups dammit.

Miyu servant when!?

Jeanne Alt.....
Delete this disgusting and blasphemic futa pic right the fuck now
You mean female servants or waifus?

>having more than one "waifu"

Best girls
I hope that doujin gets a sequel

Kiyohime is my wife who I love very much. However, Liz is the idol of my heart who I buy merch for.

>waifus
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>tfw my servants are too shit to clear any of the 40APs
Fuck these 3* servant centered events. Fuck, it's like they purposefully chose garbage Servants for the bonus points outside of a few.

Reminder that harem is not wrong if Fate is included

delete this image right fucking now

>having more than one waifu
Disgusting.

I love my oni waifus!

This isn't even optimized, I missed on Torture Technique and Carmilla is only level 60.

What NP is your Carmilla?

just put your point mules in back and use your actual servants for 40AP ya big dummy

But then I won't get enough points to get Nobu. I only started this weekend. I really don't fucking get what to do.

I assume the latest 40AP is the best one to do? How hard is if if my only good assassin is Carmilla?

After-Party Order! seems like a really solid CE for any QQABB Servants. Using Blueman as an example: 5% less NP damage, but 10% more Buster damage, when compared to Gandr, seems like a pretty solid trade-off.
Not necessarilly better, but a solid option if you don’t have (enough copies of) Gandr/VSOD.
When LB’d, I’d argue it might actually be superior, especially if their NP is AoE.
Agree/disagree?

Level 60, NP5, 400% overcharge, defense down from someone else's NP. Equipped with a Heavens Feel just to laugh at big numbers and because I didn't spend quartz this event so no poster girl.

>Jeanne Alter is after Nero Bride
>wanted to save for Jeanne Alter and then dump whatever was left (if anything) on Nero Bride
>can't do that now

FUCK

Took too long
now the fucking plumes can't come soon enough, also is the 20 ap quest for blue berserker gems good?

a solid 80-90% of your points will come from the gold dailies, just concentrate on farming the gudaos and other shop items for now. have your a-team in front and whatever you can get away with in the back.

>But then I won't get enough points to get Nobu
you almost certainly will if you can at least get the first two gudaos from the shop, which only require farming the 10ap and 20ap quests respectively. as long as you can get those, the gold dailies should boost you pretty high, plus they're (currently) really easy.

I already missed over half of those from starting mid way through the event though.

if you mean just getting a copy of Nobu you can literally do that just with the Golden Heaven quests even before accounting for bonuses.

Who here getting burned out?

Carmilla eats Drake alive. See

Do you miss the pumpkins too?

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7cv3ng/na_psa_guda_guda_gumopoint_number_crunch_for_f2p/

I want all copies and her skulls though. What is the point of having her if you can't max ascend her or get her NP up?

How can I get burned out on a game that I can play for 10 minutes max every 10 hours?

source

>do 5 quests
>do something else for half a day
>do 5 quests
burn out of what exactly?

>NP5
Dude... I also have a Carmilla at that level but only NP1 and she does even lower than that

>reddit

Probably resign until next year but you might make it with the 1 point dailies. Prioritize getting the first 2 Gudaos and shove whatever event servants you have in a team. The first Nobu isn't hard to get at least.

You missed the ones that don't give a lot of points. The current and later ones give more than enough points to get to 150K as long you you use an Okita with GUDAO support.

I just feel burned out because I don't think I'll be able to farm enough Hira-gumos in time.

>fgoalter is not reddit they said

>Remembering that I farmed Golden's hearts and monuments in the old dailies

Is this what PTSD feels like?

I'm the opposite, I wish I could play more but It's not time yet to start using apples.

The 40AP are actually fun since you have to balance between getting the most HP but making a team able to clear all 3 waves without risk.

>King Hassan that far away

Only have -~150 Quartz right now. Can already tell I won't get him.

Look again. Bride has another rateup after Jannu Horta.

The rewards get better so you should be able to get at least a Nobu easily

I wish we had more actually and I have played every day from the beginning

>yfw the 6th GUDAO CE drops right after you bought all of them from the event shop

But what would the point be in getting her and not being able to ascend her or anything?

>anons who can't get past their own limitations

Laughing

Points are for NP. Event materials are for ascending.

Mark Anthony servant when? Cleopatra is already in the game, so it would be fitting to have him as well.

>implying I'm patient enough to wait for the second rate up of either Bride or Jeanne Alter

I must have them NOW.

Two swords right next to Gramps... I dont know what to do...

Look there are so few people from the actual witch trials that people give a shit about to be a servant, especially the Japanese who give zero shits about Gaijin history
Morgan at least related to Saber

Yes? And the only way to get the mats to buy her ascension items is by doing 40AP.

Literally this.
I want to play. I may be salty about the rolls but videogames are supposed to be played, and even though this is a disgusting gacha mobile game, it is Fate, it is well doned (for me) and you can play even with low tier servants.

>Gudao CE dropped for the second time
Nice, now I don't need to buy the last one in the shop.

I just got a Gudao drop so I will focus on buying materials instead of the last Gudao in the shop because my max cost doesn't allow me to bring 5 gudaos+bonus servants, only 4 gudaos+bonus servants, I'll probably pick it a the end of the event to LB it though

>Tried old pal Hassan but got wiped
>Tried sadistic mistress but got wiped too
>Maybe is time to try some other quest
>Then I remember
I HAVE MY ALWAYS FAITHFUL JEANNE WHO I REGRETTABLY NEEDED TO LEAVE AT CHALDEA CUZ BONUS SERVANTS

What's the result?
She was the only who delivered and even gave me a wonderful present

JEANNE LOVE FOREVER

Remember to headpat your Waifu user.

STOP

I'm actually bored. But I feel this is actually better than games that require grinding the entire day to keep with them

WHEN ARE WE GETTING MATHMAN FUCK

t. redditor-kun

How the fuck do you farm this items? I have 2 poster girls + support one and it is still slow as fuck. I dont even have any skulls from last item.

>laughing

You wait until the missions which shit out pots appear, then you farm them. The final mission gives ~50 pots per run for example.

I though I was the only one who second dropped or more a CE...

By farming other items because it's a trap and the drop rate will increase significantly near the end of the event like everyone has been saying for a week now.

I have two accounts and I'm not burned out

Anything you miss you can get in the rerun. At the very least you should be able to get the 10 and 20AP skulls if you haven't already. You have over a week to farm hiragumos after that, and if you can't clear them with shitty bonus units then just use real ones. If you started in the middle of the even you probably don't even have enough apples to grind 40AP for 1 million honnouji points so don't worry about maxing NP.

How do you manage to be so incompetent that you lose even with Carmilla? Jesus christ user

Either prepare to whale for event CEs locked behind the gacha or ready your butt for some serious grinding

in either case your ass is toast

So I should just burn my useless Nobu and give up on the event if I can't do any of the 40APs effectively?
She can't just waste space for a whole year.

But i also have 0 CE for the 20 ap quest so it also is slow as fuck... How many days we have to farm last quest?

Only lucklets haven't got their 3rd CE yet

You know, isn't this sort of behavior borderline fraudulent? The JP players for example had no idea the pot drop rate would increase for example, so they must have used significant amounts of apples at first until they figured it out later on.

>It's an /alter/ can't do math or read episode
I hate reruns

>now have enough points that just completing the 1AP until the end will give me over 1.4m
>still don't have the fourth GUDAO in the shop which would be my fifth total
Do I get it for autism?