OFFICIAL BITBAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

For anybody who needs the basic gestalt of opening a marketplace on BitBay.

eBay is literally KEKED. Who else holding /1millionBAY/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9hEpu8gZMzEcP22rMYX0Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As of earlier this morning, all videos are now subtitled in Spanish.

youtube.com/channel/UC9hEpu8gZMzEcP22rMYX0Iw

Kek nice computer faggot

bitbay is the biggest scamcoin of them all

the developer holds 100 million bitbays which is around 10% of the total supply, and that's more than any other developer has had on themselves ever, usually it's spread out on multiple developer and is often locked away, but this guy has them in his wallet

he's just waiting for you to raise it to 0.5$ so he can cash out and retire

the marketplace is filled with fake accounts, its buggy and unstable as fuck, and its gui is awful

Everybody sees you write this in every thread, post that exact same picture, and say the exact same gay shit. Now you're switching up your story, going from "100 million BAY is ALOT" to "Well it's not alot BUT come on that's so much for one dude!"

Sorry you're a faggot eBay employee or something, why don't you go talk to your wife's son about finding some better hobbies than shitposting on Veeky Forums

You might be right but I could honestly see it at least tripling so I'm holding

You need a ban.

The dev is releasing the price pin soon, and in the meantime will absolutely use his coin to hold up sell walls if nigger bitlets try to pump n dump his baby. The whole idea for this coin is a stable marketplace with low volatility. It's not a pyramid scam like every other coin out there. I only plan on getting maybe a 300% return over a couple of years from this.

just

Has someone actually audited the code?

Yes. It's obfuscated but you can look it over. All checks out senpai

You can't post actual drugs and illegal stuff on there, so it is useless.

Buy monacoin instead

Call it by its real name.

CHADbay

That picture is a bit gay....bitgay

Fuck off imagefag, opinion instantly discarded

Fgt lmao buy ltc shit is cheap

Give me 1 million Bay and I will shill the shit out of it. I know easily to manipulate kids with too much money.

wrong
you can just make a private market

David said we can sell weed as long as its legal in our state