/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

kaede

Mugi and Amami!

New thread, New Tenko!
But is her underwear spats or boyshorts?

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I love Shuichi!

Case 6 but it's good

Maki jelqing Shuichi so she can pleasure Kaito more.

kaito not letting maki touch his dick
maki crying
after a blowjob, saihara slips kaito's cum in her mouth through a kiss to cheer her up

I want to fuck Kaito!

Ouma!
Please end my suffering

Angie and her dearly beloved Saihara! Can't wait for my charms to arrive next year, also goodnight!

Boy shorts, spats that cling to skin don't really have flowery designs like that.

Oumaeda

I love you Tenkogal

Kiyo da! (Never ever EVER edition)
Just like old times!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru!

i love kaede
is first!

SMALLER

Animator!

please hydraulic press me

I think all of us oumafags here will have to get into a battle royale for the last Lie or Die shirt available online.

I still cannot believe I managed to snag the button version, still in the package and 100% legit, on ebay for $10.

Why is she so fucking perfect??

I'd honestly do anything to make her real

Komaeda's kawaii son

Is he hallucinating in this drawing

'S LIE, ISN'T IT?

Add glasses and shes perfect.

moe-tan big autist

He's high off Kaito's cock.

s m a l l e r

For the V3 survivors happiness.

Is there a pixiv tag for the three of them?

I love Junko!
I love her stinky sister!
I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~
I want to fuck Kaito.
Angie and her beloved Himiko
I want to be Ibuki girlfriend(male)!
Best giri.
I love Naegi!
Miu big family
Kaede big breasts
Tenko filthy anus
I want to 69 Kaito!
Sayaka did nothing wrong
botto
korekiyo footjob
Ouma dick envy
miu eel soup
I love Kirumi!
gonta makes me horny
A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
Momota fractured penis
Kaito's feet.
Ouma's ankles

I love you too!

I love Tenko!

"Cucksquad"

user big rudeness

>korekiyo footjob
Fuck no

Miu but doesn't act like a slut

everyone do me a favor and save this pasta to cuck ritualposters

>Himiko cast explosion

Miu but she's a futa

Would you lick Yamada's butthole for two hours

Why do people do this?

>samefagging

I LOVE NAEGI

It's ~symbolism~, fool.

Yes! YES!!!

>Ouma's ankles
Very underappreciated and very cute, thank you for reminding me.

tag yourself I'm Hagakure loves chickens and drunken politics.

I'm mad because it says Genocide Jill instead of Genosider Syo

ANYTHING

>Chihiro is best sassy child
I chuckled

Isn't prologue Tenko the best?! Her design is wonderful!!

I'm not pretending to be someone else though

I literally screenshotted this one too 2 minutes ago what the fuck.

Miu big family

SPOOKY

Cursed image
Miu isn't hateable in that image

Kaede tickling Shuichi's penis with the tip of her hair.

Ouma's thighs are better than Ouma's ankles though.

I LOVE HAJIME

V3生存組
You can find all kinds of ship tags from the fanworks Pastebin!

Fuck off Sayaka

Finished reading my first pile of doujins. Someone asked for summaries so I'm delivering, kinda, at least. No idea if they're around, but here's my doujin book club report anyway. Went ahead and slapped a star on the ones I specifically recommend for anyone interested. For a fun drinking game take a shot every time Ouma appears in a dream.

>top row, left to right
>ゆめであえたら
Saihara has a dream about Ouma taking a female form and trying to seduce him. Pretty hot.

>キミにちょうどいい宇宙
Ouma and Kaito float in space after their deaths and idly wonder if such existence is heaven or hell for them. Doesn't really go anywhere.

>白黒オルタナティブ
Salmon Mode. After suffering with his memories of the killing game, Saihara finds out that Ouma also remembers everything and wonders if he should tell him what happened after his death. The ending is kinda abrupt, but otherwise it's really good.

>君が銀河になる前に
Post-game. After returning to a normal life Saihara starts to have dreams of a world where Ouma is a phantom thief and everyone from the killing game seems to be living happily. The art is on the weaker side, but it's very emotional.

>bony thighs
>good

>Komaeda is a hope slut
Well that's obvious

>middle row, left to right
>アンチロジックの病理
Ouma and Saihara talk about the killing game in the library after the third chapter. The art style is very cutesy, but didn't leave too much of an impact.

>きみとはじめて、しちゃいました。
Normie Ouma and Normie Saihara are in a relationship, have sex for the first time and weep a lot over all kinds of things. Didn't really care about this one.

>嘘の君
Ouma loses a game and DICE forces him to crossdress. He pranks Saihara by pretending to be a girl and they end up on a date. Saihara is surprisingly manly and detective-y and the characterization for Ouma was really nice as well. Pretty much my favourite and an overall satisfying read.

>六月の亡霊
Post-game. Saihara has a dream where Ouma is alive, but eventually he realizes the truth and tries and fails to understand Ouma. A bit too dark and rough for my tastes, though Ouma gets some nice lines.

You forgot mine.

"Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither."

I think I saw this on Tumblr decades ago...

>bottom row, left to right
>アイズ・ミラー・オブザ・ソウル
Salmon Mode. Miu's invention gone wrong causes Kaito to lose his sight for a day and Ouma ends up leading him to the dorms. Nice stuff with their character dynamic, especially from Ouma's perspective.

>おうまこきち(そーとー)はDICEのもの!?
DICE gets jealous and worried over Ouma's interest in Saihara and ends up kidnapping him for interrogation. Cute and comedic.

>雨宿りと体温
Normie Ouma and Normie Saihara are in a relationship and Ouma visits Saihara's house for the first time. Better than the other normie one, but didn't particularly care about this one either. Should probably abandon all hope with normie stuff since it feels like it has nothing to do with the setting and might as well just be about some OCs.

>まひるの月とかくれんぼ
Post-game. Saihara searches for Ouma's body while having dreams of playing hide and seek with him. Ends on a dark and kinda depressing note, but is interesting.

>あの世でゆびきり
Post-game. Saihara suddenly finds himself in a glitched version of an empty 4th floor room. He gathers his fragmented memory by talking with Ouma. A bit rough, but not in a bad way.

>check /drg/ for announcements
>leave /drg/ after seeing there's nothing outside of the usual autistic fetish shittery

Prologue Tenko is adorable!

sorry nagito but the feeling isn't mutual

>3.85 MB

I'm Celeste_beating_the_shit_out_of_Jill_with_a_bag_of_gummy_bears.JPG
Thanks my dude.

Nice fanart

Hajime loves Nagito?

>Salmon Mode. Miu's invention gone wrong causes Kaito to lose his sight for a day and Ouma ends up leading him to the dorms. Nice stuff with their character dynamic, especially from Ouma's perspective.
This one sounds nice.
I'm sad the artist stopped drawing.

Where did you get these?
What site?

What that mouth do

i wanna squeeze her butt like toothpaste

the boys got nice thighs and the best fanart gives him nice thighs.

no

Ouma kissing Shuichi making kaede jealous, Kaede and Ouma take turns kissing Shuichi

next you're gonna say that he has a nice ass

Yes!

I was about to give it a pass since I ordered so many, but I'm glad I didn't. Ouma's thoughts on Kaito were really good.

All from Toranoana.

Can you stop already

At least post an actually good picture!

>Ouma and Kaito float in space after their deaths and idly wonder if such existence is heaven or hell for them
>Saihara finds out that Ouma also remembers everything and wonders if he should tell him what happened after his death.

These sound really cool and out of the norm for fujoshit, wow.

>Ouma loses a game and DICE forces him to crossdress. He pranks Saihara by pretending to be a girl and they end up on a date.
>DICE gets jealous and worried over Ouma's interest in Saihara and ends up kidnapping him for interrogation.
I need these for... reasons.

>Saihara suddenly finds himself in a glitched version of an empty 4th floor room. He gathers his fragmented memory by talking with Ouma.
Literally DDLC, wtf I want it

dont forget I want to pump and dump Miu, but to be fair thats only in reply to Miu big family

Komaeda pls

For Oumafags do you really want to fuck little boys?
I mean his body type is basically a little boy

Very interested in the second to last one, could you possibly expand a little?
Her common fandom interpretations are rather wonderful as well!

they just wanna watch him get fucked by big cocks

SORE WA CHIGAU YO

Would you mind giving a summary on his thoughts?

Shuichi not being allowed to cum unless he calls Kaede mummy.

Hopes Peak Academy is actually a school for gifted students with autism

You got lucky because I'm actually here, glad to see you completed my request, hah. Thanks for the huge effort.
Are there a lot of normie doujins by chance?

I want 2D little boys to get fucked but not by me though since I'm not into straight shota.

That's just Hajime's way of showing love