I'm such a faggot someone tell me to do it

I'm such a faggot someone tell me to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

changelly.com/exchange/USD/ETH/985.32?ref_id=c1ece17190ee
youtube.com/watch?v=XaMSWFMJhEs
youtube.com/watch?v=coZ8SK1-27c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't a bank buy take like 4 days

I did it for $5,000. You're being a pussy.

Fucking do it.

It took me a week. Bastards.

Do you get the price of when you hit buy or do you pay what eth cost 5 days later?

$10k bank account guy reporting in, I put my whole bank account into ETH, all the cash I have right now is in my wallet.

DO IT NAOW

Yes

It took me a while last year to realize my money wasn't disappearing. It's just going into a different form so no loss by hitting buy.

In all honesty ETH will not drop much below where it's at, but you have to watch it to protect yourself. It's a realitiveky safe crypto - completely relative for what safe is in this game. Your money won't go to zero overnight.

You'll have swings sure, but your money is still there to take back.

Do it.

true and check this dubs ty

dubbity boobity dub

dont do it

first go to GDAX.com (this is the coinbase's actual exchange)

transfer the money from coinbase to GDAX account

trade with limit orders and margin now

and yes buy ethereum

Do it fucking cuck

The price when you hit buy. If it drops like a rock call your bank and tell them to block the transaction.

It is dropping right now. Wait for a day

Balls of steel nigga

Can we do this?

yeah, but coinbase will most likely block your account because of "suspicious behavior"

I put $5k (most of my money) into eth im 18 years old I doubled my money in 5 days

took me 9 days for $5k into ETH from chase bank

when did you buy eth, the date i mean and at what price?

Why use your saving account? Why not buying ETH with your credit card?

changelly.com/exchange/USD/ETH/985.32?ref_id=c1ece17190ee

bought $100 at the dip at ~$16
then when I saw it trending up at $22 I bought $5k worth

I have about 232 ETH at this time, im a senior in high school

4.5% fee for credit, 1.45% fee for bank

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=XaMSWFMJhEs

lmao no hes a fgt retard, but this is me youtube.com/watch?v=coZ8SK1-27c

I got $16k in ether. Do it pussy.

>only 1000

Nigger I bought 8k worth of eth which was all my savings I had up until this point. Some people spent more than 10k on eth.

Now I just have some money in checking left and I'm crossing fingers hoping my gamble pays off in the future. Not like I was going to use the savings anytime soon anyway.

there's a significant line between balls of steel and fucking stupid and that is on the wrong side of that line my man

most of the people investing in eth haven't invested in anything before. why else would you be stupid enough to put all your wagie dollars in some hyped pump n dump that has no intrinsic value? bitcoin has value because people buy drugs and launder money with it. it provides a service.

Ethereum is more safe than Bitcoin you dumb fuck. Take a few min and research Ethereum before posting you dumb frogcuck.

You still get it for the price you paid, just takes a while to get to your account.

Lol that's lunch money. Are you really this poor?

you have too much invested. the investment is weighing hard on you and you are going to end up making a decision based on emotions in the near future. i wish you luck

can confirm. it's just annoying that it takes so long because you obviously can't sell for altcoins in the meantime.

>most of the people investing in eth haven't invested in anything before.

most of the people investing in eth haven't invested in anything before.

this is probably one of my favorite things about ethereum, one of the first things to get investments from apathetic and cynical millenials

fucking CANN

MOON MISSION UNDERWAAAAY

huh?

Kys

cuck

I bought $200 worth of ethereum in 2015 but I have absolutely no memory of where it is or what to do to access it can anyone help me out I'm stupid

how is it safe if it isn't used in business transactions outside of retards like yourself dumping money into other people's pockets? when the actual stock market tanks (this is going to happen in the next 2-10y), eth is going to go to 0. you don't know shit about currency you little bitch boi

t. bitch boi nocoiner

enjoy not being a millionaire in 2020

baka baka!

You either have it in the exchange's wallet, some other online wallet, or a wallet file on your disk.