>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>November 14th - December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>Blizzcon 2017 Announcements!
>New heroes, Laning changes, Skill-based MMR, Laning updates, Voice chat, and more!
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/

>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/
youtu.be/lzmMnT7DB9I

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182211/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179031/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182210/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This kills the mommy.

She doesn't have pupils you stupid fuck

3rd for Imperius.

NO MORE OVERSHIT REEEEEEEE

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

Is Kel'Thuzad fun?

I love long-ranged pokers / nukers like Azmo, Chromie and Kael'Thas.

Fuck Li-Ming tho

Repost
>

How come nobody has posted Alexstrasza's dance and taunt yet?

He's fun once you learn to land his E-W combo.

Until then he's actually dreadful and playing him makes you feel bad about yourself.

Not pictured: Dead bug squashed by zombies and a huge shrinkheadman seconds later

why are there so many girls streaming this game?

How I've been building her talents-wise is;
Laws of Hope (though I imagine Hold Your Ground is good, as is the other if you fight a lotta basic attackers)
Conviction
Subdue
Blessed Shield
Holy Fury
Holy Renewal
Indestructible

Easy pickings and there's a hole in the market

Comment repost

Friendly reminder, this is the patrician build unless you go solo heal.

He isn't one of those; he's a combo burst mage that saves his skills while he looks for an opportunity to insta-kill someone.

hmm

what a lamer

Valla skin PLEASE

What site is this? looks like a much better board than Veeky Forums

MUMMI

9gag.

self.heroesofthestorm.reddit.com

I prefer to go with an E-based build because it's less reliant on hitting multiple people with your melee-range skills.

4 Sins Exposed
7 Blessed Momentum or Zealous Glare if they have Butcher
13 Blessed Hammer
20 Blinded by the Light

Sins Exposed grants your team thousands of bonus damage in teamfights, and Blinded by the Light is just flat amazing, it's much easier to get value from it than from Indestructible. Blessed Hammer is just a decent boost in damage that isn't contingent on you hitting several heroes.

Alexstrasza's Abundance is a little funky. If you're standing in the circle, it looks like your health is regenerating just like you picked up a globe.
This isn't the case. It's showing the health you will heal... assuming you stay in the circle when it completes (you can tell by the green lines lighting up around it).
I've had a lot of injured teammates stay in the circle for the first part, and then run out of it before it completes and lose out on those delicious heals.

What do they mean when they say Alex is a double support ???

We're losing though, cause team was dumb in draft, and taking stupid fights.

I'll try again tomorrow and take the advice on board. Played a nice easy game with Valla dropping nukes on everything and I think that's a good time to call it a night.

are there good drafting guides and counter pick advice articles out there?

I'm trying to get a friend's account out of silver and it's going about as good as you'd expect, any 2 heroes to make the process go faster? Stuff you've tried with your mates and works great?

Are you Garrosh?

Is that why you keep posting this?

BUT WHAT IS LO LI's BUILD NOW?

I like to go ham and go hard, so I guess my build just suits what my own preferences are.
But I assume you're always gonna take the shield instead of Falling Sword, right? Because outside of clutch escapes it's not too handy.
Consider this guy's too, it's got some merits.

I'm enjoying how Malthael works with and against Alexstrasza.
Touch of Death ruins her day. That circle is a giant telegraph so one talent allows me to instantly negate her overall ability, even worse if she goes Life Binder.
And together? Any high-numbers support at Malth's back turns him into an engine of devastation.
Death countering Life and Life fueling Death is just hilarious.

D'va buffs when

D.Va buff

Can now leave and enter mecha at will (unless destroyed)

>Playing Ana with Malthael on my team.
>He ults.
>You are nano charged.

I always take Blessed Shield. An immediate stun is way more valuable than a heavily telegraphed slow.

>Death countering Life and Life fueling Death
How poetic

Yes, once you get the hang of him.

>poker
He's more of a combo burst or setup mage. Get a feel for dropping W before re-casting E in bot games, or something. He also isn't the easiest to play into dive.

Thanks for giving me ideas on who to ban now, while I spam Alex in HL.

Holy shit this game actually makes my blood boil.

More so than any other game I think I've ever come across.

That is some cool art user

dva buff
can use shield while moving and shooting
ez fix

kekekek the virgin panda boutta get FUCKED by the chad banelings

it's the fact you can be grouped with 4 other idiots who will never listen to common sense and blame you

>Get in draft, not banner
>Tell them to ban Malth, cause picking Alex.
>Bans Azmodan
>2nd Ban, someone in draft, "Ban Varian"
>Bans Gazlowe
>Picks Butcher

The person with the highest MMR is the one who picks the bans. That means this person is objectively better than you and anyone else on your team.

Man I'd ban Malth just because he's a fucking monster.
They've done nothing but nerf him constantly since release and he's still ahead of the pack.

His solo laning is too strong and with a pale horse we can be anywhere super fast.

>objectively
supposedly*

No one picks pale horse. Move speed and being unbodyblockable is way more important.

your anger
serves no one
it is
the worst waiter

Yeah, he's great.

I don't recall seeing many people take Pale Horse. Bigger maps, maybe? The movement speed boost just seemed too good.

I always goes with Death's Reach, and why I can understand why Fear the Reaper might seem important I also dont see the value of it

I'll swear by expanded range on Wraith Strike. I recognize the versatility of speed boosting yourself, but I could never get the hang of working the 1 key into my reflexes. Death's Reach though? I flick across the screen and love it. Snags people who think they're safe and lets me play a little crazier if I know I have a distant teleport target.

He's more of a mif-range combo mage

If you can't combo you'll feel like an impotent retard playing him though, you need a high IQ to master the cold dark

your haiku
is as retarded
as your mommy

That's also fine. Pale horse is the worst level 1 talent.

And also you'll be grouped with 4 people that you'll blame for everything

I swear people are so insecure this game really preys on some baser animalistic human traits and makes people chimp out over nothing

No wonder you lost, the Maltheal diden't even have to run away. He was already in melee range when he got the mark

I think he was just luring her by feigning weakness.

Picked up Varian with some of my free gems.

Is he still overpowered as dicks?

He's fairly balanced now. Twin Blades got shit on and is now a meme build.

It was my second time on Malth and I wasn't sure if I could fight her with no mana. Saw the squad rotating up, figured I could just float over to my gate and they'd finish her off.

>die alone
nevermind she dead

this sylv played sonya the game prior and got obliterated by valeera in the solo lane

He's still slippery man of infinite parries.

Pale Horse is actually insanely good on bigger maps.

Have you gave Alex your cummies you filthy bunch of homos?

So is alex actually good? She seems to fall into the same camp as Ana where she absolutely NEEDS a second healer and if your team and 2nd healer can't coordinate you're gonna have a shit time doing fuck all

Nah, she's very talent dependant on what she's capable of doing. If you go one build, you NEED a second support, if you go Q build you are absolutely fine.

Alex is literally tier 1, the amount of heals can be retarded and is actually hard to kill her when you use dragon form.

Ana can't solo support? Nobody told me. Every time I play with another healer I lose. Every time I solo support I do well

Her Dragon form is insane, everything else is okay. She's not bad, but she's not amazing either.

I saw some people running her with Medic, and just having Medic sit on her and it worked pretty well.

>hey you wanna buy just one tint specifically, cause there's really no reason to own multiples if you already have the one you like? go FUCK yourself and spend like $10+ dollars you stupid piece of shit

I don't think they could've done this any worse than what they've already done like what the fuck.

>play mommy
>4 supports on my team
haha nice game

She can solo support if the enemy team lacks dive, she works best with another support because she needs someone to support her.

>t. poorfag
Get a job you useless underage neet.

>Gem only skins
They forgot to toggle the correct currency for cosmetics. Here's hoping they unfuck themselves.

Why didn't they just make it crystal only for a set amount of time, say one or two character releases and then introduce the skins into the lootbox pool? People who want them immediately spend money so they can flaunt them for awhile and weenies like us could just wait and then get them for free later.

Oh right, jews.

why is there always this argument? It's like someone offering to sell a single sheet of blank printer paper for $5 and when they're told no that's fucking stupid and overpriced they go "LMAO WHAT ARE YOU POOR"

Dont fall for the meme, she is complete garbage and even her dragon form becomes useless if you are not at full health

good goy

Why are you so mad some people own a blank printer paper and you don't though? The analogy fails because you can't get the same blank printer paper elsewhere for free.

>Why are you so mad some people
he's not mad about that though, he's mad that the company is overcharging for the sole purpose of being greedy jews

Then... don't buy it? Do you really need that blank printer paper? No? Then why do you care?

>still missing the point

I didn't say I was mad I said it was stupid, I wouldn't have bought anything anyway even if they were buyable with shards. You can point out a companies dumb overly greedy decisions without being personally invested in buying the specific product in question you know.

>literally 'lol u mad'

ebin

>I'm really mad about decisions that don't affect me
Oh, so you're just a millenial. You don't have real problems so you have to be upset about things unrelated to you.

Is Ana good?

I like her attack speed.

Yeah she's good. Best in double support, but can work solo if the enemy team doesn't have dive.

no one even implied anyone was mad except you what the fuck

>Oh, so you're just a millenial
are you over 40 and on Veeky Forums? lmfao

Whether it is stupid or not is not for you to decide or know, fucktard. I think it's stupid to spend $5 on a coffee but it seems to be working alright for Starbucks and I sure as hell don't fret about it or call them jews.

>guys i think blizz is being overly greedy with the new skins system
>WHAT ARE YOU POOR? LMFAO U MAD POORBOI?
imagine being this autistic

I play Ana as a ranged assassin to be honest

Does Ana's ult work on Alex's Dragon Form? I know Ana doesn't boost stuff like Dragonblade anymore, so just wondering.

I wonder how it feels to be THAT low test

Maybe

>don't you fucking DARE call anything blizzard does stupid you fucking shit poorfag fucktard!!!!!

literally anyone is allowed to call anything stupid on the internet lmfao thanks for the laff lad you have fun now.

>HotS has the shittiest animations, maps and seems like an afterbirth of a real moba

>still has the best waifus

Compare animation work of Zoe and D.Va. Its a joke.