I have outwitted, outplanned, and outdebated every individual I've come across. Especially the women...

>I have outwitted, outplanned, and outdebated every individual I've come across. Especially the women, they are arguably not even sentient creatures. But there is a very compelling argument to make that I am the modern equivalent of a god, toying with people's lives for my own amusement with no consequence due to the vast network of connections at my fingertips.

Where does my philosophy fall? Is there a name for it?

15yearoldedgelordism

/Endthread

it's easy to "think" you out debated someone on the internet, but you probably didn't, especially considering that you made this thread.

>*teleports behind u*
>not so fast, user
>*giggles*
>you may be strong, but remember
>*stabs you in the back*
>*whispers* you always watch your back
>hehehe

autism

Cut my life into pieces

>modern god
Can you create a stone you cannot lift, tho?

While jocks like you were concerned with such fleeting displays of martial strength, roach, masterminds like me were planting the ideas into people's heads to use their martial skill for my own.

In a way, I am physically stronger than all, as it is easy for me to manipulate the many simple-minded orc-like brutes that infest this shithole we call the world, and use them for my own ends.

That's not philosophy, that's just egoism or even megalomania.

Was you missing his point oartbof the joke?

The question is not that of strength.
I know you're shitposting, but to make it entertaining, you have to try proving your intellectual superiority while insulting everyone.

lmao OP is too stupid to keep up his schtick for more than 2 posts.

And yet you can't write with proper grammar. Funny how that works.

Dennisism

*it was a hologram*

-grabs him by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?

And yet, roach, my thread is still going strong hours later.
Perhaps you'll learn one day that manipulation is the greatest strength, and you simply let others put the effort in for you.
But I doubt you will realise that, as you are simply my pawn.

Elliotrodgerism

who hurt you?

-stabs him in the balls- i said BACK THE FUCK OFF!?

>*nods respectfully towards you*
>"Seems like I have found a worthy opponent at last

Was getting roasted part of your plan?

You... You are a delightfully entertaining roach, certainly a cut above the rabble.
*does a single nod*
But you are still a roach nonetheless, and while you may be lord of slaves...
I am the lord of lords.