>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Tourney Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

>Post card you want to see in the Hall of Fame

2nd for jaina is best girl

>Mage should have one less epic than every other class forever.
How about we hall of fame Priest you shitter?

What kinda shit will be call OP if made?

Stop being a fucktard, Ice Block was ok before Primordial Glyph existed but now its just unfun. Mage can deal, if you want it so much play Wild and stop bitching

I don't even play Mage but it's obviously good for the ecosystem. It keeps you greedy Priest shitters in-check.

Ice Block always has been annoying

Ice Block was always annoying but at least you only had to deal with 2. I've had games where I've had to put up with 4 of the things being played.

In the past you only had to worry about 2 though, after that if they had no answer it was game. Half the time it just delayed the inevitable.

I'd be ok with that too desu

you're annoying

exodia mage is annoying because sometimes you just lose and you dont really have any say in it.
sometimes you just pop their ice block 3 times starting from turn 6 and they just combo you on 9 anyway

sometimes warlock gets barnes y'shaarj y'shaarj into renounce darkness on turn 4/5.

Is Exodia Mage that unfair? They almost always auto-lose to Aggro or Tempo. It's basically just a control killer, isn't it?

who else is /naked/ playing some hearthstone?

He's a triggered priest main.

Depends what they draw. They can completely lock you down with flamestrike, blizzard, frostnova etc and then when you finally get to attack it's iceblock time.

>he needs to attack
top kek
*tip shadows*

mage is just the most fucking boring uninteresting passive un-interactive class. they could've made mage amazing and interesting but instead we get generic blizz style ice block solitaire garbage

Your shadows aren't aggro or tempo.

Your Ice isn't meta

>You can "Discover" legendaries, massive game changing ones not even related to your class
>Everyone has a Death Knight "Jaraxxus type" card now, most even way better than Jaraxxus
>Multiple "SUMMON ALL OF THESE CARDS YOU PREVIOUSLY HAD BUT DIED/WERE SICARDED!" cards which are of insane value from what I've seen

What the fuck did they do to this game? Holy fuck.

yes the power level of cards do tend to increase

Considering dusting Scourgelord Garrosh. I won't spend the dust to make any compatible decks.

just hold on to it for now bruh, they could make the meta more thicc midrange next xpac and it's generally pretty good

Alright. I'll hang onto it.

We'll reach yugio-tier power level soon where cards with global effects like these will be played every turn, if not multiple per turn.

>Mage DK deals 1 damage to any unit, if it kills that unit get a 3/6 body with Freeze and Lifesteal
>Jaraxxus summons a 6/6 and you only get 15 HP
Fucking hell

nah, it takes a very long time to get to that

you think team 5 is ever going to make their build-around cards less braindead than either explicitly mandating deck conditions or "jam every card with this tribal tag on it in your deck"

What's the deal with Priest players in rank 20 wild?

They could just bring back Inspire. I don't know why they think it's a dead mechanic.

>inspire
>good
I guess it could work with Raza Anduin but overall inspire was a pretty weak mechanic

it had the potential to be borderline op, it fucked up a lot of arena runs because of the snowball potential

Spawn of Shadows is absolutely insane and disgusting in wild, repeating value like that is either undervalued or broken as fuck

>balance is achieved by making sure classes have the same amounts of legendary/epic/etc...
wtf

mage filling the quest/their pieces by turn 9'ish isn't all that rare.
Considering they freeze board 2-3 turns and are invincible 2-3 turns, that's quite a small window to kill them, even for aggro.
not saying aggro doesn't have it easier than control, of course they do. but it's not as one-sided as it looks.

And some aggro don't have answers to freeze/doomsayer either, so that's not just 1 turn lost, more like 2-3 (to rebuild a board and attack with it).

Balance? No. Fun? Go play a class that has had half its card pool removed with no replacements.

(AKA Warrior)

>Counterspell
>Potion of Polymorph
>Counterspell
>Spellbinder
>Potion of Polymorph
>Frozen Clone
WOW FUN

>Lose because the enemy randomly got exactly what they needed from Discover or Summon Random cards multiple times
I have lost games to players that didn't even win using cards that started in their deck or are even from their class.

Now that I've opened Moorabi are there any good or interesting freeze shaman decks?

>login
>spam 30 battlecries in wild casual
>open 40 dust
>logout
a great hearthstone play session. See you all in 3 days

point is, the color dot on a card doesn't mean all that much. The top performing mage deck of this meta has 2 epics and 0 legendary.

And it performs much better than quest mage, the one with 10 epics and 2 legendaries (including the quest).

If you're against the removal of cards, period, then don't make it about "Mages don't have enough epics!". And as for that, the removal of cards... Well what is the other option? Blizzard keeps adding bullshit that enable retarded stuff that wasn't possible before. Say, iceblock just blocking for 2 turns while they deal a reasonable amount of damage, while not it's blocking for 3, 4, 5 turns while they do infinite damage. So should we just suffer these bullshit for years until they rotate out?

I don't like the fix either (because yeah, when quest mage and glyph are gone ice block won't be THAT much a problem anymore) but just doing nothing, sucks too. And they'll add shit even more retarded than glyph and quest at some point too, I woulnd,t doubt it.

Moorabi tempo dischant is tier 3.

When will Paladin be good

I think classes should have an even number of cards. If they want to get rid of a core card, give them a new core card that's good, fun, and not as broken as the one being replaced.

You can't do that with Iceblock as the entire concept of the card is fucked when you can generate more of them at a lower cost to boot.

It would either need to not do what it already does or cost 10 mana or some shit.

What is it boys?

Plus coin counts as a free point towards their quest which is stupid as fuck.

Hadronox

Moorabi.

Nope, not quite sure what to do with it.

play dragon mage with me at rank 30

Gul'Dangerous to revive those howlfiends for you

Zalae's smugness and willingness to answer obvious questions in chat with a condescendingly obvious answer is reaching new levels, I love it

Plus he's playing Egg Hunter

there is literally nothing fun about Ice Block

Recruit is a shit mechanic.

Prove me wrong.

Damn, can't argue with that.

BRB, pre-ordering.

every other card game ever will tell you that each class/color/tribal archetype/whatever having the exact same number of cards says nothing about the evenness of deckbuilding options available

Finja and Patches will probably be stronger "Recruit" cards than any they will print in this set

Imagine them changing the cardtext of those cards.

It kinda makes sense for finja to say "Recruit 2 murlocs," but shit like y'shaarj would look funky.

>at the end of your turn, recruit a minion.

HOW DO I BEAT THE LICH KING

What class are you trying to use? I found druid and priest the easiest.

>playing hs now that sc2 is f2p

agreed, fuck this card off

why dust any legos now that you can't get duplicates from packs?

We've only seen 2 recruit cards so far. I'm sure there will be at least one that will be broken af

>MRGLGLR

Should I craft the Lich King?

I don't plan on opening anymore koft packs, and it's the last "good" legendary I'm missing.

he's not great

medivh is better in most situations unless you're playing a barnes deck or big priest

it's a pretty strong card and is used in big druid/priest.

Plus it's going to be around for another year in standard.

>drew patches
>opponent drew keleseth
I really hate playing these decks.

are we just complaining about toast's decks in general

I once almost got destroyed by exodia mage, knew the combo was in his hand and he would get the quest next game. I bet it all on free from amber and got a mayor noggenfogger. He fire balled himself to death.

My advice to anyone who really hates exodia mage that much is just run mayor noggenfogger.

chu say?

if you play midrange decks or Druid/Priest then go for it, although crafting cards you don't want to put in a deck right away is dum

>Murlocs are naturally resistant to the scourge
>Murlocs are GOAT against the Lich King in almost all classes
This lore is so tasty

>every meme deck that Toast steals from ladder/another deckbuilder is a toast deck

"no"

>last 3 matches have had people roping me after about turn 5
Why are people so salty?

Not....QUITE what was planned ;)

>rouge drafted 4 saps, assassination and 2 poison removals
Still beat the shit out of him

First game I played in 3 days. Priest with Barnes on 4 and both servitudes. No wonder this shit is dead.

cannot wait for priest to get deleted

The decks I have the most fun playing are: Tempo Rogue, Zoolock, Midrange-pally and control Mage.

Would the Lich King make any of these decks "better"? Or at least more fun?

Just crafted jade druid.

What do I mulligan for against aggro? Ramp, or something to contest the board?

Maybe pally, not sure about control mage

That is a dashing rogue, OP.

Ice block more often that not just does nothing, and it's a negative card advantage of 1 the whole game.

Mulligan for kill yourself.

Holy fuck, I never realised that Kibler was so insufferable. Between his fake laugh, constant emoting and putting his fingers in his mouth like a fucking toddler, I constantly want to reach through the screen and punch him.

He's a cocky asshole

I like him, I met him at a mtg tourney and he was super nice. I don't understand why everyone hates him in this thread.

More importantly his analysis is often straight out wrong and he is hopelessly enthusiastic about every card and falls for the value meme.

I never said I hated him, I've got nothing against him. I was just saying how unbearable he is to watch for me, and that I can't understand how other people enjoy watching him.

Yeah, I agree. His overwhelming positivity is too much for me, as you say his enthusiasm about cards but also when he gets bad rng he just laughs it off merrily. Bleagh

Last card?

Marin if I put him in I'd also want to find a slot for crazed alchemist but not necessarily
Sindragosa
Pyro

I'd go with Pyros, also spellbender is a weird card in the deck, maybe replace it with ice barrier?