2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Commission edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!TgE2xY6A!hrrXCGawr-Fg4Y-QiyStdsvJVEWZ_oPsSTzFZOk5ORc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NTR A BEST

there is literally nothing wrong with NTR

I love NTR.

One more for NTR

So Valkyria when?

>5 unique IPs before it's posted in the last thread
Not fishy at all.

So why did we change the archive to be pastebin (for people who can't access ghostbin) but still have the newcomers guide using ghostbin?

>LOLI A BEST
>there is literally nothing wrong with LOLI
>I love LOLI
One more for LOLI

>Literally can't read times

I kinda miss ghostbin now desu

Eww a pedo

>posted in last thread at 16:45
>first post in this thread at 16:46

Buddy

>Implying enough people actually read the newcomers guide for it to make a difference

Eww a shitposter!

Ok you win, I'll stop shitposting

anyone have the translation patch for Rune's Pharmacy? ULMF link is down

yes

nop

maybe

sukebei has it

not sure who that is

Some fag.

>gets this stupid smile each time she's about to steal shit
What made her in such a kleptomaniac?

Look at her outfit. She's clearly a repeat offender of risky behavior.
How far along is the translation?

pretty sure that part is already translated.

I wouldn't know. I've never actually bothered to try it.

it's not on the latest version. unless the translation doesn't change from 1.5 to 1.7

It doesn't. I don't think 1.7 got translated yet, and 1.6 just added stuff that isn't implemented yet beyond the extra sex scene that isn't worth trying for because the ending is still locked.

Salvation English translation link is dead. Anyone have another?

yes

no

I always get sad there wasn't a "let the inn girl be orc livestock forever" option. Well, and that the devs made that one game and went away forever.

isn't that on sanic?

>Salvation English translation link is dead
It isn't

No, he fully intended to do a sequel. And he even said he was working on it while in a family restaurant at some point, maybe a year or so ago. But I'm not sure if he's made any progress on it. But, he might just come out with something, someday.

mega.nz/#!TgE2xY6A!hrrXCGawr-Fg4Y-QiyStdsvJVEWZ_oPsSTzFZOk5ORc

Read the OP.

Where did you even get that link?

guys.

guys

why is there SO MUCH shitty rpgmaker games with SO MUCH SHITTIER daz3d clone-models nowadays

It's probably incomplete, but make sure your character's desire is greater than 100, as it seems to trigger something in the code when doing the waitress quest.

What's in Ramza secret november patreon post!

It's a mystery. Pay him some money or try sending a PM on ulmf if you're able to. But really it's disheartening that Ramza went private with patreon. It was nice when he at least made status updates public like before

ROBF and Monster Girl Quest Paradox full translations when?

When I start up the latest VH, it's unresponsive to any button input and just stays at the start screen. What do?

Install the RTPs specifically the japanese ones. English ones don't work for VH

When you do ROBF yourself since Ramza probably won't go back to it, and I don't feel like it. I'll even tell you how to translate them and where he told me they are located.
The game over/loss scenes are specifically in Common Events 050-066 and 137-226. Good luck!
Also MGQP is pretty unlikely for the next 3 years at least considering the 3rd part isn't out yet and part I is only 60% translated last I remember.

I tried to translate ROBF, but my google-fu wasnt enough.

If you're running the UI tl, you might wanna try getting rid of drm with that program, decrypt the graphics, then play using the default MV exe. Got it to work w/ locale emulator afterward 100%.

What is Cli-Pick's I Am Your Guignol?

There's ppl working on it again, so step it up senpai.

(cont)

Whoops, last one is meant to link here

>I Am Your Guignol
I liked his older game more. The MC there was haunted by his own idiocy and guilt. The MC in Guignol is only haunted by his own powerlessness, and he's mostly just a teen. It feels like kicking a small dog.

that is what makes it better, nothing got me harder then that scene where they have to open that door that only opens for couples and it doesn't work

Anything new in the world of loli? Still waiting on VQ2 last time I checked.

nope still filled with sexual predators in denial.

New BLACK PANDA for early december.

child abduction simulator will be coming out with a demo in december on /weg/

BLACK PANDA!
Why must my need for Little Girl Survivor be denied?
What happened to LoliQue2 Gaiden?
Why is BP all over the place on what work to do?

nice, I just saw it. Getting it.

Oh shit

Also saw that someone is translating the newer Sakuragi Shoukai game. Nice. Good job, man.

>Lilia's Livelihood is finished and will be available any minute now

It's a good feeling.

That's me!

Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do here in RJ195012? I interact with the blue flame, get some green item and get swamped by enemies with no way to escape. I've used the item once and it kills all enemies on screen, but then they just come back again.

>not translated

Kill everything, twice.

I've tried, there are too many enemies that they respawn when the guy heals you and you only get one of those green items that kills everything on screen. I can't sell anything to buy one from the shop either

Can't say then, I just killed everything twice.

Go back with full health, with three full parts to that thing in the top and just keep killing them all. You won't even have to use the green orb.

Reminder for those who didn't heard about lolisim user.

remember for those who didn't heard but it's also not a hentai game and belong to /weg/ they should go there and stop shilling here.

He meant lolisim? I didn't know he posted on /weg/. Good to know he's not dead

All that's nice and all, but there's no point when there's little to no actual content to enjoy and judging from other posting from them which I've seen, it doesn't seem like there's been any real substantial progress on that front.

>If you're running the UI tl, you might wanna try getting rid of drm with that program, decrypt the graphics, then play using the default MV exe. Got it to work w/ locale emulator afterward 100%.

I'm sorry, i feel like this is very useful advice but it's going completely over my head. What is this UI tl?

Extract the game with the program that recommend in the txt if you get the game from nyaa you only need to extract the encrypted files with the mv decrypter and replace the files from the partial translation. I recommend the local version from the decrypter for some reason the java doesn't work for me

Ok, i think i get it now. The problem is that both links that were posted to the partial translation in ULMF are now dead, so that's not good.

I remember seeing a link to the partial about 4 threads ago

Has anyone got this game working stably? After a while (an hour or so) this error pops up. RJ138139

I need more games with delicious brown

I assume you've hit that Melty already

poopoo?

Check RAM usage? Win XP on virtualbox starts off with very very little default memory.

Also

>connecting windows XP to the internet

Is Mirielle basically unhookable because the day/time counter is constantly updating? Is the translation any good? I'd rather play in Japanese and look up things I don't know, but I'd still take a decent translation over no ability to hook.

ITH has filters you know. Though if the characters used are too common even filters won't work.

I played through it for a bit and started getting bored, might pick it back up later. Is there anything else with a nice brown girl you'd recommend?

So when will we get elfloren to translate more crotch games?

What's wrong with XP? Is there some major exploit or something?

NTR Pregnancy!

Not every exploit that's discovered gets immediately put to use by russian haxmasters trying to steal your whatever. That shit gets hoarded.
XP doesn't get security patches anymore. Any exploits that managed to avoid getting patched now never will, unless it's a big enough scare that an emergency patch is put out like the one earlier this year.
It's not safe to connect an XP machine to the internet.

Can you fuck Luis in princess Cistina? I like molesting beta males

NTR NTR!

Play shadowcore.

Shorten the path to the game (move it closer to the root of the drive to make it something like D:\Games\Alharan).

There's nothing wrong with letting XP in a VM connect to the internet. The whole point of a VM is contain all the possible damage within itself. Also, XP does get updates to this day and will keep getting them until April 2019 if you convert it to POSReady 2009 edition using a simple registry trick. See the last thread for details.

So which RPG maker is the best? Quality, resolution and so on wise.

They are all shit, you only get to choose between horrible modern browser shit (MV) and horrible prehistoric shit (everything else).

And no, you can't do anything about it. Welcome to Japanese programming.

Already finished it. Heck, I already got all scenes even without bribing the goddess.

WolfRPG

I might give this a shot

It's definitely the "strongest" one as far as features go, but I wouldn't call it the best.
Its only advantage over RPGMaker VC is that you can basically do whatever you want without getting the engine a stroke with a crapload of plugins.
But if you're not doing anything too complex then just use VC.

They're all terrible, have you ever even looked at the editor? Honestly I can only pity the people who have no programming knowledge nor a programming partner thus end up using it or something equally as bad like WolfRPG or Ren'py.

Smile Game Builder is a slightly better alternative which has some improvements over it (Better UI, built in support for localization etc). If they go further with it then maybe it can replace Ace.

>actually found a link to a 堕邪女神 version that isn't 1.04
What happened ? This never leaked a version for years now.

LQ2 gaiden when?
I can't into japanese and it doesn't even have a dlsite page