/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1061 - Birthday Boy Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGB2guFRmuI
youtube.com/watch?v=oGjnLXRau50
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Sj7lwwDAM
youtube.com/watch?v=E9B9Fvr1ehw
youtube.com/watch?v=9-K6wBMBl1g
youtube.com/watch?v=evtQMowXsUY
youtube.com/watch?v=_XwZQlFaF1c
youtube.com/watch?v=8mOoYDTn-Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=_SBKj5ofGVw&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=cLLKQs7ZSt0&index=16&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
youtube.com/watch?v=EDE5Us3KEqo&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=BeZytFpIQDY&index=21&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
youtube.com/watch?v=zLf15Yt9beI&index=28&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
youtube.com/watch?v=EYp-i_SDOw8&index=39&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
youtu.be/5mhQcLYMT4w
youtu.be/mj5I6E743wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*carried*

Fuck Silver

Thanks

Why are you posting autistic ramblings from places that's not here?

youtube.com/watch?v=sGB2guFRmuI
youtube.com/watch?v=oGjnLXRau50
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Sj7lwwDAM
youtube.com/watch?v=E9B9Fvr1ehw
youtube.com/watch?v=9-K6wBMBl1g
youtube.com/watch?v=evtQMowXsUY
youtube.com/watch?v=_XwZQlFaF1c
youtube.com/watch?v=8mOoYDTn-Bk

Reminder that Heroes has by far the best soundtrack in the franchise and you are wrong and dumb if you think otherwise. Jun Senoue is a gift from the divine.

kill yourself

Can Shadow be playable in the next Sonic Game?

Please?

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Since the bread is just out of the oven, how is this femBuddy?

Good job.

I wish there was more lewd images of Amy Rose

ST got cucked again, team wasn't using their best. Forces 2 will be better!

Oh don't worry, he will.

Sonic Unleashed isn't as serious as Sonic Adventure 2.
Sonic 06 is too convoluted and fantastical to be considered realistic.

Would sexually bully

styleu

>They say that other characters will appear in Sonic boom aside from Shadow and Metal Sonic
>The only character they bought in is Vector and De-fekt

huggu

I wish Blaze could brush and style my hair

Would bully gently

>In all his years of existence, this was without a doubt Silvers greatest moment.
Silver had a hard life, but maybe it's finally looking up.

>Finally heard Egg Reverie
Fucking rad.

The Fist Bump melody makes me wonder if they had more of a link planned between Mania and Forces beyond "Classic shows up but does fuck all".

FUCK OFF

Reasons for SA3:

I request more Amy Rose Lewds

Put a shirt on you slut.

To be honest it feels more like Mania was shoehorned into a tie-in to hype up Forces and Sonic Team didn't even want to put in the effort beyond that to justify it. Classic Sonic was such an afterthought that they most likely only included him due to Mania.

Is it too late to post oc's? Has that died yet?

You game furries need to put away your dicks, this is a christian blue board.

I fully expect them to skip Korea and just wait for 2020, maybe 2018 will be a 3ds game.

Amy please, you need more clothes options not less.

>Being a fucking jobber is his greatest moment.

How Cute

FAKER

I suspected as much, they could have done some neat shit with the link between them.
Just more to be disappointed about with Forces.

>Pathetic little Hedgehog, even with the Phantom Ruby weakened, I still have enough power to win the Gold Medal in Figure Skating, I'll show you how outclassed you really are!

His greatest moment to me is still IT'S NO USE desu~ne

Nice OC

It wouldn't surprise if they did, but if they did it was likely cut for time.

He was the sole reason Infinite dropped the Phantom Ruby prototype that the Avatar used to stop the Sun from burning everyone to death. That's a pretty great moment.

>Jobber
Why do you continuously use this word? I have never heard anyone use it outside of you using it on here.

If we got seson 3 you'd have seen flat cat and boob bat.
but only in my dreams

While I want some please check /trash/ instead

You've still got the rest of the month before people start hounding Forces OC's out of here, I'd say.

>Maria can't breathe anymore

>Dicks
user im gay

*gets a silver medal*

When's art of Shadow and Weak figure skating together

Maria isn't with us anymore so it's cool.

Nah Sonic Adventure has the best and overall feel for most of its stages.

Blaze pls put your lust for Amy on hold for a second

Jobber is a term used primarily in wrestling for someone who is paid to lose, ie. "doing the job", ya dumb mark.

I heard it a lot on /vp/ about a year ago.

Let's fill in the blank!
"/sthg/ was never ____"?

oh lords yes

Well put your smelly cunt away then, only pure art allowed here.

weak

BIG FAT BAT TATS

WAY PAST COOL

sexy

I know what it means but it's literally always just you using it in these threads. It's a weird term.

[spoilers] full of Amy Lewds [/spoilers]

You do know Silver is a boy right

Not yet, no.

>signs up for hammer throw
>can't get past prelims

Eggman+Secretly Built Amusement Park =

Not that user, but it's likely because not every would use the term. Don't work yourself into a shoot, brother

Good at using spoilers Cute

user, had Silver never fought Infinite everyone in the world would have been completely fucked desu

I'm sorry user I dun goofed

Blaze belongs with Sonic!

Flat cat are only for bullying!

>beepbeep
come on now

Eh, I think the novelty's worn off on my end. It would be nice if there was something more to it.

I've taken it down to one-two posts of them a general since people get uppity about it. So I post that and maybe a picture of Fidget or two then I just resort to normal discussion.

What was our fastest thread ever, /sthg/?

Silver will go with Amy then

Awakened uncontrollable ancient evil weak only to the emeralds

Its fine, I did too

Comedy bronze

>From the creators of
>"ITS NO USE"
>Comes a brand new experience:
>"IM NOT WEAK"

>HE PROTECCS
>HE ATACCS
>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:
>H E N O T W E A C C

This guy knows what he's talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SBKj5ofGVw&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=cLLKQs7ZSt0&index=16&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
youtube.com/watch?v=EDE5Us3KEqo&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=BeZytFpIQDY&index=21&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
youtube.com/watch?v=zLf15Yt9beI&index=28&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr

AND THIS IS THE BEST TRACK IN THE GAME
youtube.com/watch?v=EYp-i_SDOw8&index=39&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr

youtu.be/5mhQcLYMT4w

For 06 tackling multiple things at once
*A Doctor that is straight serious thruout the game
*A lovestruck pink Hedgehog who happens to run into her competition.
*A Dark spirit from the future seeking to corrupt and control dimensions over time and space in a form of a being inside a princess.
* 2 Beings from the future seeking only just to better the timeline not knowing full story and context of it all.
*Shadow there to pretty much help put a stop to the Dark being with his ragtag team of Sexy Bat (that sounds like a whore) and a Robot bent on destroying his own creator to prove he is the best.

Sonic 06 for it being treated as Shit was tackling alot of things in it. Even hinting that Sonic games could talk about romance.

The Anniversary party threads, I imagine. The threads when Forces was announced was real fast, too. Kinda glad things are gonna start slowing down soon. Much easier to keep tabs of /sthg/ when it's slow.

Adventure 1 is overrated crap and so is the soundtrack

Yeah but exactly how fast is that? An hour?

fuck you I still like it

It's been a while, but that probably sounds about right. Now that I think about it with no news, people will likely just shitpost.

Yes

The fastest one I ever saw lasted just 3 hours

Peek a cutie

Iizuka is great, Sonic Team just needs him to return as producer.

Have we ever gone through more than 4 threads in a 24 hour period?

*level designer

youtu.be/mj5I6E743wg
This kind of reminds me of 3D blast music. It's too high pitched tho, almost annoying.

you're only 50% right