planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Latest news & Xbox release date:
theverge.com/2017/10/31/16569470/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-microsoft-xbox-one-release-date-pubg
>PC version hits 1.0 in December

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/1/1486613649678436296/?ctp=5
youtu.be/eTKdYTGmlRU?t=14
discord.gg/wJQ9UCJ
discord.gg/hJMSTFq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you have more rating than shruud
>your queue time is instant

LMAO

>no one wants to play vaulting mode squad becaues they all have european internet connectionsthat can't download 6GB

Is the game playable yet? I miss PUBG but couldn't stand getting HACKED every third round.

hackers get matched with other hackers user...

Play FPP

1.0 test server is looking good for the dry run, there'll be more work to be done but being able to vault into random places is great fun. There's graphical stuff to be kinked out but I've had not that many issues and nothing game breaking.

>biggest patch of the year finally comes out
>dead game/general/discord
I guess all the whiners that were mad when they went from weekly patches to monthly patches to whenever quit playing.

>dead game
Are you joking? Does this look like this game is slowing down anytime soon?

>Play TPP: get matched with hackers, but dsync isn't as bad

>play fpp: no hackers, but dsync is horrendous.

What is everyones thought of the test server? I hate it. it seems like they are casualizing the graphics/gameplay for the xbox users :( all the textures are complete crap now

>120mb update on main server
Anyone know what it's about?

>dead game

down to #3

more anti-cheat

stopping me from playing the game apparently; can't connect

What the fuck. How is that possible? That makes zero sense.

the packing in unreal games means that any small change requires a comparatively large download

I'm talking about the player count

it's the low time in the day

servers down for one hour due to anti-cheat update. 100k players with the game open on the taskbar waiting probably.

Maintenence

>We have scheduled a one-hour maintenance to implement additional changes to our backend system needed for an anti-cheat measure

>imblying you wouldn't toggle down most environmental textures if you could, leaving only model textures and potentially foilage as ultra high

Gentlemen, apparently the chinese do not remember the glorious game China Dogs 2, it is our duty to remind them of this 11/10 game.
15/10 Box art btw.

steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/1/1486613649678436296/?ctp=5

Hell yeah.

Shroud rekt.

So, when can we expect a mobile version of PUBG?

I do

I second this.
We need Battle Royale on phone.
Imagine shitposting AND playing Looting Simulator on your phone.

You choke on streamer's cock.
I choke on vagina.

youtu.be/eTKdYTGmlRU?t=14

within six months

China Dogs love Green Hats.

>Shadowban getting to Shroud now

Whats happening?

Truly amazing, there's already a chinese mobile clone of PUBG out there already. And worse yet, it's one of the most popular downloads on the Android and IOS store.

And now Tencent is making a mobile pubg knockoff!

Are the people at Bluehole just slow and incompetent? Not enough resource and money?

They've already make like half a billion dollars, so funding shouldn't be an issue, so what's up?

You guys are fucking dumb, why would you support a game with micro transactions.

I'd say but that board has enough stupid shit as it is

>play duo with a friend
>we play smart and cautious the entire game
>well-equipped, get a couple kills, have a defensible position
>reach top 10

>then suddenly the safe zone decides to spawn on the opposite side of a fuckhuge open field and we get shot to pieces trying to duck through trees for safety

every
fucking
time

You're helping ruin the game industry

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash.

Stream snipers and speedhacking stream snipers.
Tbqh I watched a recent vid where he was getting mad about stream snipers. He's giving off some grimz vibes.There was a moment near end game where he was driving along up a hill near the circle, and another guy drove from the circle to him to try pull over and kill him, and he was muttering 'there is no way you would just drive this way randomly'.
>Looked like a guy just wanting to make sure he wasn't being flanked to me...

That user is just being retarded about the shadow ban shit.

Incidentally csgo now has shadow bans, I'm gunna jump ship until the China problem dies down

>gif

I disagree with loot crates in early access too, but you don't have to pay anything to open crates you earn, and you can sell the crates you earn for 0.6usd.

The chinks cheat so they can sell the crates. Making ~20usd a day is a step up from 5usd per week for sweatshop work.
Honestly the system is fine if you can earn the crates and don't have to pay to open them, but blueballs shot themselves in the foot by giving the chinks a financial incentive to cheat.

see

>shroud isn’t shadowbanned
>you aren’t delusional

>have high rating
>definitely have been reported by salty faggots
>long ass queue times
>get queued with obvious cheaters

really boggles the noggin

Would you just go and sexuality assault him irl already? Your obsession over him in the general is annoying.

It’s only for you baby.

Is shroud your boyfriend?

Threadly reminder to use discord.gg/wJQ9UCJ instead of OP's discord which is ded and filled with shitters that got ban from OG discord

>discord

Whens vaulting coming

why does every Veeky Forums community have op discord filled with fags and super secret alternative discord where all the cool people are at

None of them are cool.

wow this new patch ruins the game

>vaulting makes securing buildings pointless
>ballistics realism makes long range pick offs impossible

nice game

>securing buildings
lmao
only way youd be more fish in a barrel was if you got gills and the buildings were made of wood

G I T
U
D

Reposting these for the user that asked them last thread, in case he didn't see it.

This one is most useful in my opinion.

>Top 5 duo, 2v2v1
>Teammate is downed, 4 left
>Other duo takes down the other solo
>In a 2v1, spot one guy, spray him down
>As soon as he gets knocked, his teammate pops up
>Transfer my spray over and kill both in one spray
Am I going to get reported?

Theres another discord server invite missing from the op, dont forget that one!
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

yes you will enjoy 10 minute queues now faggot. you cant be good

is there a definitive patch notes anywhere?

what was this latest 125mb update? Just some fixes or what?

I'd demolished duos as a solo before with a single spray, it's so satisfying.

I also feel like way too many people are trying to tap fire in this game at close range and it gets them killed.

no playing allowed

Every time I full auto spray someone at 10m my bullets ignore hitboxes.

Have you ever clipped it to watch back in slow motion and see where your bullets actually went?

>super secret alternative discord where all the cool people are at
Never seen this. Just the ones filled with histrionic trannies and their enablers.

not him but thank you for being a nice person on Veeky Forums
and to reiterate fuck whoever said "wah wah you never need to use 8x sub 300m" in a random loot drop game

This is great news, my aim is already fucking terrible at long range.

Anticheat.

oh man
i was checking right now for the previous thread and was about to write about it.

Thanks a lot for not having forgotten about my query yesterday!

who is trot noona playing with

why is securing buildings pointless then? Good players could get in through windows before, also 50% of buildings have barred windows, and it's not like you could still not camp the stairs.

Also

>having over a second to get F R E E shots at an enemy while he vaults

people are just insecure about change. vault adds so much to the game and getting rid of that ghetto crouch jump is very nice. window vault is like half a second slower if that...

bampu

You're welcome.
I think we will get more of those once 1.0 hits live. Since ballistics at great rage are changed,

Another change they made in the test server is the rivers are fucking deep now. No more driving your vehicle really fast through the water to cross to the other side.

Was it really possible to cross rivers with a vehicle?
I never try these fun things because I just assume it won't work. :(

It still is until the patch goes live.

Shroud uses the 8x at 10 feet.

people really think crouch jump is a skill measure? Like, for real? Any kid with a gaming keyboard/mouse can set up a macro in 10 seconds and it will be detection free...

People love stroking their epeens

In some places*
There were still spots deep and wide enough to bog you down already.

Too bad macros will be banned now.

No more justifying it by saying muh crouch jumping.

Recoil macros
Nobody gives a shit about a macro that does the equivalent of slamming your fat thumb on c and space at the same time

I never understood the need for a macro... hitting c + space together with your thumb is already super easy. Unless you're a child or have tiny Trump hands, I guess.

oh shit too bad gaming softwares are not considered macros. battleye pick up AHK but not logitech gaming software for example, and both can do same kind of stuff game wise.

me too. never understood all the jerking around crouch jumping being hard or the macro stuff. some people are just retarded i would say...

People used macros, the fuck is this nigga saying.

No idea, for reference this is a ''''pro'''' pubg player.

So I often see people talking about AS servers being easy mode, but is this just because of the huge number of Chinese noobs, or does the shaky netcode give players with higher ping an advantage as well?

It's probably just because if you switch to AS now you'll be playing with the lowest ranked players.

WHAT THE FUCK RED ZONE LANDED ON ME 8 TIMES IN A ROW AS I RAN ACROSS THE MAP FROM SHOOTING RANGE TO MILITARY BASE.

>Skill Gap
>Something that was never intended to happen

Pick one. It's like saying using glitches to get an edge makes you a better player.

Why not use a vehicle?

>8 red zones
>didn't get hit once

Wow, I wish I had your luck.