PlayStation Vita General 3135 - Sleeping Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Demon Gaze II - Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=F4bZclDfJYg

>Tokyo Tattoo Girls - Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=GrvV_DhEWHI

>Four minutes of Iconoclasts gameplay
youtu.be/P4C-T1tx2tg

>Code: Realize ~Shirogane no Kiseki~ Japanese box arts
gematsu.com/2017/11/code-realize-shirogane-no-kiseki-japanese-box

>Steins;Gate Elite Japanese TV spot
youtu.be/FmdLDNq85-I

>Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition Release Dated
dualshockers.com/axiom-verge-multiverse-edit

>Gintama Rumble second trailer+details
youtu.be/q3_fiNrbTIM
gematsu.com/2017/11/gintama-rumble-details-utsuro-ay

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle details+soundtrack teaser
gematsu.com/2017/11/atelier-lydie-suelle-details-fuuko-neige-capta
youtu.be/sE6DY1Aa698

>Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story debut trailer
youtu.be/Aa9yVr_ntKA

>Gintama Rumble details Nobume Imai, Isaburo Sasaki, Oboro, Baragaki and Courtesan of a Nation Arc
gematsu.com/2017/11/gintama-rumble-details-nobume-imai-isaburo-

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/N29z2Mw.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_CuGYHDb0fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you playing right now?

waiting for Vall Halla to download

Demon Gaze 2, if I could figure out what to name the MC

Taiko. I still can't into extreme, shit's hard yo

I'm trying to get the Yomawari plat.
Right now it's going slow because Haru is terrible at running.

Source?

Nekomommy. It was posted 2 threads ago.

Post some pictures when you get it, user

Vita: DG1 and Miracle Girls Festival
Vita-related: Uta 1 (PC)

reminds me of yam

Are you playing Uta1 in order to play Mask of Deception?

Yes. I've been told that I should just watch the anime, but I'd rather play the game.

That's okay, user. The VN is a great experience and I thought it was better than the anime.

Name a VN that isn't better than the anime.

Valhalla's super good. A few engine quirks, like being able to open the backlog and options menu at the same time, or the start menu being a little iffy, but it's really solid so far.

WHAT ALIGNMENT DO I GO IN DEMON GAZE II
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When's Valhalla coming to EU PSN!

I knew they had it on their list, but there's no saying how long we have to wait for it. Rabi Ribi's been there forever and it's still not out. Also, there's no word on the cover for VA-11 and if it'll be the same as the amazing Jap one.

Not to mention it's now been 13 months since they took money for Skullgirls preorders.
Seriously, fuck LRG. Fucking cunts.

>go back and read my original order confirmation email
>"we're now getting your order ready to be shipped. We are a small company with just two employees. It may take up to 10 business days for your order to ship"
HAH!

God that is so fucked up.

>Not to mention it's now been 13 months since they took money for Skullgirls preorders
Has no one tried to contact them about this yet? That's terrible.

For anybody who got the Midnight Shadows plat (or have been working on it) can you help me out?
I just visited the grave in the nearby town and chaco ran off. I don't know where he went, but people have been saying he'll be at the doghouse.
Problem is, I can't find him there. Do I need to trigger his appearance somewhere along the way?

so when are we getting muvluv again

Is it weird that little rorona's embarrassed face makes me extremely aroused?

Obviously they did. The issue isn't on the end of LRG anyway, but people are still blaming them despite that. They got fucked over by the Skullgirls team which is why they stopped doing pre-orders for so long.
Of course people have the right to be angry but to be mad at LRG for this is like being angry at NIS because NISA didn't localize Coven yet.

>To elaborate further, let's say the PC backer's physicals ship in June. Pledges containing a copy of the physical PS Vita version will likely be sent by September.
This is still a rough (worst case) estimate, and rewards may ship early if everything goes well.. We'll keep everyone posted!

See, user? We got it two months ago. Nothing to worry about.

She's 30 user, totes legal

>Better be quick, the first batch only lasted 30 minutes before being sold out.
The Aquaplus box sold out within 8 minutes from what I've seen.

It only affect skills by the way.

I wonder if NA will get the Uta box.

>estimated delivery one year ago

Yeah, and then LabZero are blaming Sony...
Certification doesn't take this long, you fucking retards! (Aimed at LabZero).
According to them it's been in cert since July...

Source of this image please, in uncropped form.

i.imgur.com/N29z2Mw.jpg

Thank you user. I've finally got source, and it's glorious.

cream_filled_doughnut.png

What a terrible picture. I love it.

>muv luv
when was that? 2014?

Kickstarter? 2015

In demon gaze 1, how long should I wait until I make a 4th character (including MC)? Right now, I'm going after Hermes in Star Curtain.

Until you have enough money or you are getting your ass kicked.

I still remember the exact moment Demon Gaze had me hooked.

>Fighting Neptune in underwater level
>took too long to get rid of minions, everyone but MC and paladin are dead.
>decide to just auto battle to wipe
>after about a minute I realize I haven't died for some reason
>figure out that the weapon I had on MC inflicted paralyze on Neptune and had her stun locked

Literally, RNGesus saved me

What difficulty do you play your games on if given the option?
If you can choose between easy, normal, hard, and very hard, which would you pick?

Hard. Very hard is almost always just some bullshit

Is it a series/game I know, or in a genre I'm good at? Hard. Especially if there are things I can unlock by playing on Hard above playing on Normal.

Otherwise, I'll choose normal. As this user says, , Very Hard is often just bullshit.

Depends on the genre

Well I should add that I was talking about action oriented games. I fucking suck at RPGs so I just leave them on normal or even easy if the combat sucks like persona.

I always choose the hardest game mode. The only time I don't do this is if the game is heavily reliant on RNG.

If its easy-medium-hard I usually play Hard.

If its easy-medium-hard-HahhARD I will just play hard again because the duper-hard option is usually bullshit.

>Want to plat Yomawari MS
>Haru moves like a snail everywhere
>Monsters and spirits attacking me from all directions
>Best guide for collection does it per-page instead of per-area, meaning I visit spots multiple times
>Most of the stuff in need of collecting isn't obvious (throw X into river and collect Y; use Z at M and lead O to it, then take P to N and lead a second O to it, etc).
>Sometimes things don't work if you're in progress of another long-ish event

I accidentally spent six hours on this post-game so far and have only barely collected over half of what I needed. Good news is I visited pretty much the entire overmap so I should be finishing soon and then mopping up the rest of the trophies.

Depends on variety of things. Is there any incentive to use harder difficulty like getting more money or EXP? Does the normal feel too easy? And most of all, do I feel like playing it on harder.

>found 0 posts for "edf"
>found 0 posts for "golf"
anyone want to play those 2 or toukiden 2? I really thought vitagen would play tons of touki2, especially when the free version came out so even poorfags could join in

We did for a while but then it just disappeared.
I played every week with Vitagen until we beat everything and then that's it.

PSO clones really suck now that I have a job, and my brother refuses to buy them anymore. I used to always have him to play with whenever I wanted pretty much. He won't even download Touki2 free edition, saying those games are a "waste of time".
At least Touki2 has a pretty fun singleplayer...

I just fell off hard from hunting games after finishing Toukiden Kiwami in January. Still don't want to play the genre, it's not that I had a bad time there but I think I got enough of that for a good long while. I guess the fact that it wasn't too long ago from TK that I finished GE2RB as well that made that.

>waste of money
That's right. KT doesn't give two shits about the Vita even though Toukiden 2 sold so well on it

Is Vallhalla crashing for anyone else or is it just me? It's happened twice in the same spot.

Did they issue an patch already?

Restart your Vita or play without wifi. Sometimes the Vita crashes because it's been on for too long or because the wifi is messing up the game somehow.

Yeah, I think in the exact same way as you, user.

I would like to call attention to this question once more if not a few more times later:

Erina.

What was the correct answer for "xgen"? I said homogen.

Is this cute enough?

>Muse getting jealous over Prim getting to ride chad alpha gazer dick

Is this girl masturbating by rubbing hwr thighs together like how I hear some girls can do?

I love conette, she looks so soft

She makes me wish Aquaplus would make a pure love VN focusing on the older girls from the DT2 cast in the real world and (You) helping them come to terms with and sometimes overcome the shittiest parts of real life and modern society.

Would buy

>older girls
Hell yeah.
I'm all up for helping Munechika with her anger issues.

>Over 100 titles on sale for EU PSN
>Only seven for Vita

Well, at least one of them was Dankest Dungeon Crimson Edition for 10e. Makes it one purchase less for Christmas.

What anger issues?

It was pretty good. I honestly feel really fucking bad for Taku. He went through so much shit that technically wasn't even his fault, but still takes responsibility and ends up locked up for god knows how long.

Also, can someone explain something to me? Did Serika end up remembering everything in the end, when she went back to the theater?

Routes: Common > True > Nono > Hana > Uki > Hinae
Girls: Serika > Nono > Mio > Hinae > Uki > Hana

>kunosato that high
You like to be tossed around, don't you? Well, she got a little better to the end but she's still cranky as fuck.

As to the other question, I'm not going deep since spoiler tags are pain in the ass with phones so I just say I think that it's as you say.

I want Mio's backstory manga translated. Or the drama CD. It sucks this stuff wasn't part of the game.

Based Steiner translated the free preview of the drama CD years ago but that's all we've got: youtube.com/watch?v=_CuGYHDb0fc

It's implied that she pieced it together. Not so much remembering, but understanding the meaning of everything that happened during the true route

I might have to watch that later.

I'm willing to concede that she was a bitch for most of the story. When she mellowed out at the end, it was really nice though.

I didn't play any vita today anons, I'm sorry!!!

I've played my vita two days ago last time, will be playing demon gaze 2 next week though. Some ps4 games for change.

Is this the sexiest Mysterious character?

>Download vanilla Darkest Dungeon
>Size is said to be a bit over 500MB
>Download the base game, an update forces its way into the download queue
>The total file size exceeds 1GB
The longest fucking list of update notes I've ever seen with all the made fixes detailed

Either the game was really bugged when it was first released, or these guys just really listen to their community's feedback and act accordingly to fix the bugs (unlike certain companies), and I have to appreciate that.

I played some Utawarerumono but kept on going double vision due to being so tired.

Off the top of my head of some of the occurring game crashes they had to fix:
>Game sometimes crashed when moving rooms
>Game sometimes crashed when encountering enemy X
>Game crashed when party member died to X move x like 8
>Game sometimes crashed when resting for the night
>Game sometimes crashed when last party member died
>Game sometimes crashed when returning from a dungeon
>Game sometimes crashed when entering a dungeon
>Game sometimes crashed when party member lost sanity
>Game crashed when a party member died outside of battle due to a path thingy causing damage

Apart from that, I remember them having to make rear-touchscreen controls optional and remappable because it was honestly a real pain to use.

No, this is

>Gaijinshit finally manages to release their game on EU PSN
>Summon Night 6 for Vita costs 45e

I know I'm supposed to be mad or something, I'm just fucking disappointed and tired. At least I never even wanted to buy that botched piece of shit.

I just wish they would release that Class of Heroes 2. That's the only thing I want from them at this point anymore.

Let's see:

1-2 Mana Khemia
3-4 Ayesha
5-6 Rorona
7-8 Celceta
9-0 IA/VT

hello?

Can I switch languages on the vallhalla japanese version? Also is rabi ribi ever coming to JP PSN? When is it out on US PSN?

you have to set your vita to english I assume?
wasn't it there from the start?
It's already out in US

Adult's Science Radio (broadcast)
==

D: A radio broadcast featuring me and Kurisu will begin starting from November!!
Text: Nov 23rd 21 Hrs, Adult's Science Radio (broadcast)
==

D: From within the Radio Booth a.k.a. closed secluded room, we will bring to you our heated XXX exchanges.
K: Shut up HENTAI
Sfx: We're not doing that.
==

D: We will even broadcast embarrassing stuff which you normally won't see.
K: The only embarrassing thing is your existence!!
Sfx: Gataa (things dropping sound)
==

D: Followed by things like 30 minutes of verbal abuse from Kurisu...
Sfx: Thanks for the treat
K: I've had enough of this program...

On the plus side, Summon Night 6 is fucking mediocre and even the long time Japanese SN fans didn't care much for it.

Might as well play SN5 instead but it also has the garbage localisation. Also, do you mean CoH3? CoH2 is out with Vic's garbage meme localisation, complete with rewrites and errors.