KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/

Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=oAnqnSiQJ0M

Geese in Tekken 7 Trailer:
youtu.be/6MK2TKFFtQA

SSVS coming to PS4/Vita!
youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KOF XIV Special Anniversary Edition for PS4 is now available!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=iOUO75cgX3w

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-Onj7WveU
youtube.com/watch?v=OCnwKsIEEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=BabDtmWWCt0

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0 (embed)

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/930591426852696064
atomix.vg/feature-kofbecause-la-comunidad-de-kof-explica-que-le-falta-a-la-franquicia/
twitter.com/HellPockets/status/930473175946747904
gamebiz.jp/?p=197694
youtube.com/watch?v=zaTUcbc3zC8&list=PLqGJA5E_Bt3Nj7bpMetTZlwKfK-ZQ2Eg6
eventhubs.com/news/2017/nov/14/snk-sees-large-increase-sales-and-profits-according-latest-financial-report/
twitter.com/JpnBear/status/930709533692792833
youtube.com/watch?v=1fNoGzd84l8
twitter.com/SNKPofficial_jp/status/930610294488829953
twitter.com/NuraYagami/status/930842941068840962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Repukken

Oh, boy. Look at time! Let's have fun again.

Where did this "Ralf sexually abusing Leona" meme come from?

is max /ourguy/ now snkbros?

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/930591426852696064

Didn't it have an equivalent with the hsdms or whatever those hidden ones were called? Didn't those require certain conditions plus 3 bars?

>Posts a Rock gif
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

No.

At least he is being consistent with his fanboyism.

there's not enough leona with her hair down

Rough translation of:
atomix.vg/feature-kofbecause-la-comunidad-de-kof-explica-que-le-falta-a-la-franquicia/

Thanks for translating, user.

No problem. There might be some mistakes here or there as I was translating as I was going trough it. Looking at the comments, they don't seem as bad the the comments on Event hubs.

This all started when Whip said "Ralf harassment" in ikari ending (kof14). after some memes and jokes SNK, who is really madman, put this on Whip (dlc) profile "Dislike:Ralf harassment". Then Leona cosplay was caught doing harassment. and now, Ralf is finally having their fun time.

You can't lewd Leona!

Now he knows they have money,wouldn't be surprised if he were fishing for some of it...

It's so refreshing to see Alice with a slightly more serious tone. She could really use a more practical outfit though.

Yes you can!

Good job, translator-kun.

>CG
eh

I know, right?

Oh boy.

>FFS and RB2 are better
>Final Fight Streetwise is too weird

Never post this again, thank you.

psst. I think that was one of those thing people call jokes.
Check the space above your head. Maybe you find it there.

After reading/translating this it got me thinking about the XIV netcode. Some people have said that it is very serviceable if people played on wired. I've seen cases in which people across the US have said their experience was good, even across europe or from Europe to where Frionel is from (Morocco). Even in the past I've seen people from like Europe to the eastern US have said that their experience was serviceable even one dude playing from australia to some other country in the western hemisphere said it was decent.

On the other hand we have people saying the netcode is bad, like the author of that article that pissed people off (turned out she was playing it on wifi), or as well as other case from other places having rough experiences even some of the mexican players interviewed in this article (one of them mentioned that SFV had bad netcode it would've been a trainwreck). I wonder if mileage varies on the type internet connection one has? When I lived in Tijuana, Mexico for about a year when I got internet service the technician fucking drilled a satellite to the side of the apartment, but in my case the speed was as advertised, don't know about latency since I didn't really game online while there. I heard that satellite based internet is bad for latency and in places I've been to in Mexico (puebla and morelos) those satelites werere kinda common (maybe they were mostly for TV?). I haven't visited Mexico lately, but how common are fiber and other cable/broadband services, maybe more commin in the big cities?

>those eyebrows and hands

has anybody here played that kimi hero game?

looks cool to me but I wish it was available in english

Chances of that are probably low.

Go fuck yourself.

>ywn turn into rock howard and become max's fuccboi

Goodnight bump

neat

Fiber is common in Edomex. I can only speak for Axtel and the speed is good. My only complaint is like anything in Tacoland the advertising is deceiving. The 200mb speed does work but only within mexican hosts (and Ookla has two conveniently placed and forwarded servers where the speed indeed works as advertised). US servers and beyond have 20mb speed which is nice, but what the hell.

Other than that, I don't know if they updated their security ever since a guy discovered the holy password to all routers in their infrastructure with nothing but a packet sniffer.

>"the second aspect is the form of the game, compared to KoF XIII the difficulty in things such as execution and combos is reduced, it is no longer possible to do such long combos due to the game system. This is a combination of the old KoF 98-98, and XIII which enticed many people to play in Mexico, although there are people who have preferences whether it's KoF 98-2002 or XIII, and being a middle ground does not convince them", explained Miranda.

I find myself agreeing with this part of the Mexican article. Even among KoF fans, since KoF has tried various things throughout the series, if it's not like their favorite, there are people who will deem the new one shit.

Now this is a great design

Based Hellpockets

twitter.com/HellPockets/status/930473175946747904

>Thinking XIV had much to do with it
Hate to sound like a downer, but I dunno man. Seems to me it was in huge part thanks to the mobile stuff. No harm in that fueling the console games though. Until we get XIV specific numbers I'd hold off on touting a huge portion thanks to XIV, just to be safe. I'm mostly sure it made back its investment though.

Let's try to predict the shock value guest character that's gonna be featured in XV. My money is on either of these two.

The mobile games brought in the dosh, but KOF XIV helped make those IPs relevant.

I think you both greatly underestimate and overestimate the mobile audience, at the same time, in different ways

On one hand the KoF/crossover characters in those mobile games were out and already famous long before XIV, so I don't know how exactly XIV helped, but I guess? I wish that XIV were mentioned in the original report that tweet was based on. KimiHero, MSA, MSD, KoF 98 UM OL were mentioned (some of those released before XIV), but not XIV itself and this report covers the time frame in which XIV was released until this July.
gamebiz.jp/?p=197694

Noctis, duh.

Got damn she's a fine motherfucker.

So apperantly, SNK tried to open up a Neo Geo theme park back 1999. It bombed to shit and killed the company, forced them to sell their IP's to "Aruze" who promised to pay SNK's debt. They made 2 games for the Neo Geo Pocket, but the console was dead as shit and this put SNK further in debt. So "Aruze" used the IP's to make Pachinkos, dismantled most os SNK's programming team and caused SNK's founder Eikichi Kawazaki. AND THEY DIDNT PAY SNK'S DEBT so they were forced to sell SNK's IP's for a profit

Kawasaki used this moment to bring back SNK and created "SNK Playmore". First thing they did was to buy back SNK's IP's. But this made short on funds, so they out sourced kof 2001 and Metal Slug 4 to Eolith. They were shit

Meanwhile "Aruze" never stopped using the SNK characters on Pachinko's, so SNK took them to court. SNK won and got ownership of every "Aruze" pachinko machines. They wanted to dismantle them, but due to how fucking broke they were, they kept operating them so they could squeeze any penney they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaTUcbc3zC8&list=PLqGJA5E_Bt3Nj7bpMetTZlwKfK-ZQ2Eg6

I am fine with her outfit.

Eventhubs article on SNK's latest financial report.
eventhubs.com/news/2017/nov/14/snk-sees-large-increase-sales-and-profits-according-latest-financial-report/

>look at comments
>now everybody loves and supports SNK and want a CvS3
I'm confused now.

Not shitting on the article, which reports what was said in the financial report.

These guys kinda have a point.
twitter.com/JpnBear/status/930709533692792833

So this guy is selling his shit, because Kof XIV doesnt have any more DLC buy?

Are you fucking kidding me?

>tfw no KoF cereal
i want some cherry flavored orochi-o's

Yep. As the guys mention, if people keep talking like this or equate lack of DLC to lack of support, they shouldn't be surprised when a company nickel and dimes them with DLC.

I don't see Tekken players dropping Tekken even though they had no DLC for roughly 6 months. They got Tekken Bowl and that was it.

ofc SFV is gonna shower you with DLC, it was released at a very incomplete state. I guess SNK would release costumes and stages, but its not something to sell my bloody game over.

That guy is a drama queen.

>SNK tried to open up a Neo Geo theme park
That sounds amazing, but it's depressing that it failed so hard.

They even had animatronics of the Band of Fighters

is there any reason why it failed exactly?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=1fNoGzd84l8

wasn't very popular?

yeah that was kind of dumb of me to ask

>CvS3
Personally I wouldn't mind a new SvC instead.

I too want to see another SNK game tank. Instead of reviving dead IPs.

Id rather Capcom stay the fuck away

>I too want to see another SNK game tank
So everything that isn't a mobile game?

The only KOF that royally fucked SNK in the ass was XIII.

>Eventhubs

Can you do a HBJohnXuandou and screenshot the article or whatever, instead of posting the url here?

It wasn't the article that was surprising. It just reported what we knew about their most recent financial report.\. No shit in there as far as I know. It was just surprising, the comments in there that were surprising being supportive and shit.

pick one

Just checked the comments. I'm honestly not surprised considering how hard they suck Capcom's dick.

Billy

What's wrong? That's what people want, good graphics. no matter how ugly the model is or how big the hands are. right? :^)

Can we get a full Tekken crossover instead? Geese is looking like he's transitioned wonderfully into that style of game.

Please for the love of everything that is good. Stop posting this.
Its nightmare fuel.

Fug, I just realized that he has stubble.

Ever since Harada said he wanted Geese a while back I've been wanting something like that too. Even if they have to teak the SNK characters a bit I get the feeling that they'd work well. Or maybe something with SS and SC, since Harada has also mentioned a desire for making a SS game.

Funny how on all these myriad articles on SNK's financial report, you've got comments like
>Congrats! Now where's Garou 2?
>Cool, maybe now we can get a new SamSho
And so on.

As an aside, I like how SRK's report on the story uses Shinkiro's "Geese on his throne" picture.

I'd love to see those games, just to see if the people who ask constantly will put their money where their mouth is.

Where did you find this? I can't seemingly find any art of MSA at a decent resolution, all I have is whatever the wiki has.

Here user:

twitter.com/SNKPofficial_jp/status/930610294488829953

Always follow their twitter. Its where the wiki people got it from in the first place.

Okay, okay. I get it. Really sorry, user(s). I'll stop post this now.

Have a good day.

After scrolling for a long time, it seems they only have Julia in a decent resolution, everything else is concept art already found on the wiki.

I already following the twitter of the artist, is there any other I should follow?

They won't.

Beautiful art

I finished scanning that novel, if anyone is interested here is the download link: mediafire.com/file/8zfy642fvd68rhl
Now I'll just pray that someone will translate it in the future...

Thank you user.

I didn't know Billy and Blue Mary were on friendly terms.

twitter.com/NuraYagami/status/930842941068840962

Many thanks for this, user.

So can anyone translate it for those who aren't accountants?

Items in parenthases are losses. After that, it all comes down to labels.

>no ( ) = positive
>( ) = negative

SNK in 2016 (2015-2016) end the year with 558 millions yen loss. and now 2017 (2016-2017) will end the year with 3 billions and 105 millions yen. With means over 2 billions and half million of profits.

So, how gay is it?

Neat. Of those 3 billion yen I wonder how much will end up going to the overlords and how much of it goes/went back into development of stuff. Speaking of development which of those numbers would be the one(s) to represent that? I also wonder what that special loss category stands for. Even though I know jack shit about this type of stuff I'm looking forward to that more detailed analysis.

Judging only by the images since I don't understand japanese, first story with Iori and Kyo seems very gay. In the second story with Shingo, the way he looks at Kyo is the same as of a shoujo protagonist looking at her beloved senpai. I have no idea of what is going on in the one with the Ikaris. The one with YSC seems tragic and I also have no idea of what is going in the last one with Billy, Mary and Yamazaki.

I told you to delete these pics. I do not have short hair and I will never have.

nice ass though