MONERO IS OVER

Monerolink.com/monerolink.pdf

TLDR: It's not anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/1673
twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/852932608577155072
zcashlink.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit it's huge if true... 95% of transactions can be tracked and discovered.

You saw it here first, it's gonna be a bloodbath

Haha, someone reported my post so it won't bump. Good luck hiding this information, I just wanted to warn you guys.

Hmm.. It looks like the research was made by Zcash devs or something, so be careful. Sorry if I was wrong

Note this paper is written by Andrew Miller(Zerocoin Electric Coin Company ie Zcash).

First off this paper has misleading claims that "66% of inputs so far" have zero mixin. Inputs that had 0 mixin before it was mandatory in early 2016 can still use a mixin. This is not really a problem.

The triangular distribution is only a temporary solution for outputs and work is being done to change it. There are many people working on this github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/1673

This paper has some good points but we already knew about these problems. This paper coinciding with the hardfork to spread fear today is very convenient...

>Z Cash
>literal Jews working with the University of Tel Aviv

Well, some skepticism may be called for here.

big if true

Monero gets ringCT in agust though.

>I'm being demonstrated with empirical evidence something I disagree with
>I better call them jews or find connections with jews
>I did not understand anyway
>Actually I didn't even read lol

Go back to /pol/ please

It literally doesn't say anything that wasn't already known. It's just the zcash dev resorting to talking shit about a competitor.

Nicely sums up how most people here have no idea what they are talking about

>T. Goldstein Shekelberg

>1 post by this ID
Welcome to the club then

Monero was a honeypot for pedophiles.

If you want to invest in a honeypot for pedophiles be my gues

Fake news. Based on 2 year old pre-hard fork version of Monero before the mandatory minimum mix-in count was raised from 0 to 2.
see twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/852932608577155072

Literally fake news.

RingCT seems to have much of the same problem.

>Monero lets users obscure which coins they spend by padding their transactions with fake coins called "mixins."

>we can identify the real coin in about 62% of all transactions

>the real coin is the "newest" coin 90% of the time.

>even in RingCT, the newest coin is still most likely to be the real coin.

Over 95% of ZCash can be traced: zcashlink.com/

This board is overrun with shills like this. It didn't used to be like this but Veeky Forums is now worse than worthless when it come to crypto discussion. Shitcoins as far as the eye can see in the catalog and then this fud about the only coin of actual value besides Bitcoin.

Just to clarify this article says nothing that wasn't already known about Monero. It is reporting on old problems that have already been addressed. It also tries to imply transactions were not anonymous when when they were due to stealth addresses. Ring sigs are mainly for providing plausible deniability to whether an output has been spent or not.

This paper was written by Andrew Miller who is a member of the zcash team that is essentially giving themselves a pre-mine of that shitty coin.

Pic related: the fud effect lasted less than 45 minutes.

>tfw no matzo wagon with dancing merchants.