/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1330

Last Thread Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/
4GO Steam page up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350

Compile Heart posts a mysterious announcement on their Twitter: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/928852688405532677
4GO art contest updated with new art: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd
youtube.com/watch?v=kOROsJyNqrA
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
youtu.be/gPr41H_MIUo?list=PL28_eRFIuaoKactKUpSxC3fzeJRT49115&t=567
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ride that booty!

Vert is best goddess.

she looks really cute there

I want to have a snowball fight with neppy!

Fapped to Iris Heart a few hours ago. Best fap I had in weeks 2bh.

cutie nep

she's a good fap meterial

So CUTE!

Blanny.

Praise Neptune!

Nep nep is cute nep nep

My goddess!

Nice bike.

>not nepbike
It's shit

Ah, damn it.

Much better

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

Especially when you get to control shit like in CM3D2 or AA2. I can't fap to images so I love that there is mods for those games to make me satisfied.

This bike's based on a Kawasaki Ninja ZX series. Not that hard to draw when you have more than one base than just the game to resort to.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

NepuBuran

Radiant Blanc.

blanc tummy a cute

There should be a dump of all Nep memes

What is this, a nep-nep for ants?

What's with that Gameboy resolution?

It was a emote pic I made for discord
Unless you guy want the original image

Just post more neppy

> Big Nep is for _______

Why is Nepgear the most broken character in 4GO?

Marriage and raising children together

cause magic

Nepping!

Got it, Pal

>Neps multiplying

Nepgear?

I've heard more people say Noire or Black Heart.

Don't get me wrong magic is, once again, very useful this game since it depletes the enemy guard pretty fast. But to call her the most broken character, idk.

NE-PU, NE-PU, NE-PU!

I want to marry Green Heart and help her make an adorable daughter-sister!

I really, really like this picture of Ploot.

Our Daughter Green Sister will be the best CPU Candidate!

pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

I love plut the cute !

Oh, well. Can't win 'em all.

Any chance I can have Noire for the night? I hear she likes a good nepping.

Post more quality drawings.

What's she singing?

youtube.com/watch?v=kOROsJyNqrA

>Phalanx but with Neptune on the front cover

Bump, let's have a roast.

Would you nep Big Nep?

I'd consider going out to eat with her, but I don't know if I'd nep her.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk

Someone last thread mentioned the "more detailed panties", and it is true that many of the characters have more detailed undergarments. Neptune, however, is using the same textures and models for her undercarriage in her default new Paladin outfit, complete with really bad texturing that makes her panties stretch unnaturally due to the very low tris count down there. Her tier 2 outfit (for lack of a better term) does fix that with more polygons being used down there. If anyone has the game running, they can see it easily in the attachment viewer by just flipping Neptune upside down and comparing the two outfits.

Cute.

Make way for the real badass cutie of the series!

Why are her eyes swirly?

How can Uni compete?

youtu.be/gPr41H_MIUo?list=PL28_eRFIuaoKactKUpSxC3fzeJRT49115&t=567

Am I just an uptight, overly sensitive prude if I think that everyone was too mean to Blanc in this scene for it to be funny?

Is it wrong that I love IF the most is because she's the most normal?

Loving IF for any reason is wrong. She deserves a lifetime of eternal loneliness.

Wrong pastebin.

>Old pastebin
>fucked up fomatting
You dumb faggot had one job. ON-
>4go pic
Ah screw it, there was no hope for it to begin with.

I guess only true intellectuals can appreciate this magnificent creature given to us

I prefer Blanc (cat).

Sumb nepshitter.

I want to bully IF.

Nom.

I just suddenly noticed, why are there grapes on the shelf?

Segamark.

soooo cute

Look at their little toes.

I'm so happy!
Aha! Happy go lucky me!
I just go my way,
Living everyday!

I don't worry!
Worrying don't agree,
Things that bother you,
Never bother me!

Things that bother you,
Never bother me
I feel happy and fine!
AHA!
Living in the sunlight,
Loving in the moonlight
Having a wonderful time!

I want to give that Nepgear headpats! Her smile is so sweet!

What about Bouquet?

She certainly deserves some headpats, although I wouldn't want to disturb her hairband at the front there too much. But I'd be more than happy to give some.

Cute slut.

I'd rather give her a spanking, but whatever float your boat.

I've always been more into rewarding than punishing, so that could be it.

Good cop bad cop, then?

Sure. One of us can headpat Compa and Iffy when they make good game decisions, and the other can spank them when they make dumb ones.
Sadly, it seems like I'll be sitting back for a while.

But Compa is always a good girl.

Yeah, and she gets some headpats for that, but some of her design decisions are less than great.

Such as?

Pick your next words with care.

she's a garbagie tier muh MOE character and falure as a nurse.

I'm going to make 11/09 look like a damn joke compared to what's going to happen to you.

Not personal design, she's perfectly cute and definitely deserves some headpats for that, but there's quite a few issues with her games that could be better, like how there's about 5 dungeon designs total that get reused for almost everything.

There's a term for that.

There's recycling, and there's having no creativity to create new area designs. Clearly there should be more sorts of dungeons than factory, forest, cave, mountain, and snowy path out there.

I doubt creativity is the problem; rather, it's almost certainly a budget consideration. They could make more different dungeons, but it would take away budget from other things. The other alternative would be to just have only a few dungeons and returning to them all the time. I think they're doing a good job within their budget limitations.

Think again.

Flatter please.

How do we fix Arfoire?

It's me, Neggplant!