/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2653
Cute Moth Girl thread

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro with no Links (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
No CaC unless you can provide a 500 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, with citations
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Contact_Fusion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need more legacy support for my petdeck.

>No CaC

>still hasn't been added to the OP
Explain yourself, third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck

That was exactly my point.

>No CaC unless you can provide a 500 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, with citations
You do realize CaC shitters only have opinions and nothing else right?
Hell, why do people have opinions?
It should be illegal to have opinions

>he can't write a 500 word essay
fuck off Mexican retard

Madolche.......Link.....when?

Why did Yugioh rip off Dragon Quest Rivals

Nov 25th

shut the fuck up trip

>next Saturday
Oh shit that's a lot closer than I thought. I'll wait then.

Give me a reason to or not to buy into the Brilliant engine for my HERO deck.

Give me a reason of why you should run brilliant fusion on HERO's, post a combo with Biilliant fusion in heros

HEROs are shit.

I can see Konami shilling HEROES in full force now, even a Neos Link-4.

It's just an engine, it's not really for any specific combos with the HERO deck itself. Mostly for capitalizing on the extra normal summon from Seraphinite.
Whoa that's news to me bro!

A Neos Link-4 would be exactly what they don't need.

>It's just an engine, it's not really for any specific combos with the HERO deck itself
Then why the fuck did you asked about buying brilliant fusion package for YOUR HERO DECK?

What do we need, in your opinion?

stratos to 3

Do you not know what an engine is???

Yeah but that's probably never going to happen at this rate.

I could see Stratos to 1 before this Link Vrains Pack drops in the TCG, just to test the waters for Konami.

>stratos to one
>ROTA back to 3
>our own TCG exclusive version of superpoly that allows us to make use of the omniheros
>decent link 2 maybe with an effect that makes it so Dark law can't be targeted

Do you know how to stand on your fucking ground or are you a spaghetti boneless human that falls every 2 seconds to not back up your first statement about Brilliant Fusion combos with HERO's only to move the goalpost and say "it's not really for any specific combos with the HERO deck itself". You first ask if you should BUY as in you are wasting your fucking money on brick city meme engine and then you say "its just an engine bro". Buy a fucking brain instead of asking stupid questions that'll lead you into wasting money, but then again, financial management also needs a brain, thing you don't have you piece of shit.

Money isn't a problem mate. If $50 is a lot of money for you then that sucks. But that's your own problem and you shouldn't be whining about it here.

>If $50
>$50 for a brick city engine
Brilliant Fusion is like worth nothing, you're getting scammed.

Hmmm... What do I trust more... eBay's "sort lowest price to highest price" feature or some random idiot on /dng/...?

>>>>>>>>>>eBay

You going to post an alternative with free shipping or no?

Holly Angel is made for ____!

Why the fuck are you responding to him? He's been trolling with his for days. Just ignore him.

If you had a brain you'd find an alternative by now.

Oh, so you're just talking out of your ass, then?

dng martial arts tournament when?

How do I summon Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon?
inb4 "you don't"

>Play Eternal Duelist Soul
>Finally understand why the game moved beyond beatdown
It's just so braindead. That being said how does one go about constructing a deck? There's so many different cards with so many complex effects. With Pokemon, the first step is always choosing energy type, with Magic, it's Lands. What's the step 1 of YGO deck building?

The step 1 is selecting an mechanic, do you want a Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum or Link deck?

Pick an archetype.

>What's the step 1 of YGO deck building
You need pre-knowledge of what's viable.
You can't just decide to play a deck that focus on summoning a cool monster you found and expect it to be functional.

THICCER

What? Most of those are shit and have no good decks. Link is used in everything so even that shouldn't be left alone. It depends on what he wants to do, play fun or competitive.

>be konami
>buy up all copies of a banned card
>unban it
>don't reprint it
>resell and make a killing
put me in charge

Didn't Julia do this with Goyo Guardian and Trishula?

Would Change of Heart + Monster Reborn fuck the meta up hard if reintroduced?
>Use change of heart to tribute summon and monster reborn to get the tribute back without having to give it up now.

Brionac, but yes.

change of heart likely, monster reborn not so much, but it depends if they're limited or not and to how much

Bring out VW with Ojamadification. Don't bother with XYZ, use Fusion Tag for it.
Use Ojamatching to bring out LV5, then either Level Up! it or just run something over since 2400 is okay.
You don't have to do everything in one turn, and even if you don't get the plays, don't forget about the Ojama Blue OTK with Matching or just doing regular Ojama combos.

>use Fusion Tag for it.
t. doesn't actually play in the OCG

I was expecting Mind Control to be played more often now that you can use any kind of card your opponent has as material for an ED monster.
What went wrong?

Can you elaborate?

loli Construct a cute
>caged
they are just making fun of us at this point

>In the TCG, the effect of "Fusion Tag" can only be applied when used as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon.
>In the OCG, it can be applied for any Summon that uses it as Fusion Material, including Contact Fusion.

It's a brick if you're going first, in a meta where you're expected to win on the first turn if you go first.
It's an overall +0 in a format where most cards are a +1 at minimum, and those that aren't generate more advantage (either directly or indirectly) than removing one monster.

Also, PTSD from Kozmo which still hasn't gone away.

It's limited so you can't rely on it enough to build around it, so IMO that slot would be better used on a second or third copy of something that actually helps your wincon

Paizuri

Any purpose for these ruling changes?

I honestly don't see why we can't just unite the game as it was 4 years ago.

>It's an overall +0
It's a overal +1. You lose Mind Control, you gain a monster, and your opponent also lose a monster.

Was there a specific ruling by KoA? Because "contact fusion" isn't a keyword or rulebook-defined concept, and previous contact archtypes like Neos list contact materials as fusion materials and a "contact fusion" is treated as a fusion summon.

I've been trying this on Percy for a few hours. It's really good in Dolls. All the Link spam shit auto-conceding to Winda feels so good too. Too bad it isn't that easy to make without running stuff like Rescue Cat.
Now if only they could give us back even a single Construct to work with.

Oh hey shes in an infernoid.

Infernoid link confirmed?

The only thing that was "united" was the banlist, we've always had differences in rulings. See: Rampart Blaster, or the millions of erratas for Necrovalley

>a "contact fusion" is treated as a fusion summon.
What did they mean by this?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Contact_Fusion
>Contact Fusion is not a Fusion Summon, as it is a type of built-in Special Summon.

TCG translated the card wrong, TCG says "used for Fusion summon" not "used as fusion material" like OCG did, so VWXYZ specifically cant be summoned using it. Expect it to get changed by the time ojamas drop.

>You can't just decide to play a deck that focus on summoning a cool monster you found and expect it to be functional.
But user, that the story of my life.

>You can't just decide to play a deck that focus on summoning a cool monster you found and expect it to be functional.
Implying

That's the best way to play unless you're a meta only shitter that doesn't have friends to play casual with

well time to go play Shapesnatch turbo and go whine when I get OTK'd by Cloudians

Breeding.

>Ojama Blue OTK with Matching
What?

>when Fusion summoning sucks since you need Poly so you make a whole new brand of fusion cards which summon themselves without Poly but they don't even Fusion Summon themselves

Can someone shop the Konami logo on this for me?
I'd do it myself but I lost Photoshop.

Just wait till Weather Report gets his legacy support!

No she's still a shaddoll, but they get cucked and captured by the qli's which is what's happening here

>implying he isn't going to be the red Weather Painter

>when I get OTK'd by Cloudians
Would be impressed actually

crashing ojama blue lets you combo out into A-to-Z and shit, among other things.

Basically never ever keep a 2700< attack monster on board in attack mode against ojamas.

not that but similar

Is there a lazier art in YGO than this?
Nothing was drawn in this card, they just did a collage with the monsters from the archetype.

That's before she became El Shaddoll Construct though, she has more Lapis traits and seems younger in general.

Literally just Neo Space with a gift in front of it.

Hey, I'd give a change for the artist who drew that.
I wouldn't pay for this though.

Think they're referring to the background being literally a photograph of clouds.

The Ultimate Rare version of this card is just a completely black square.

>Forgetting the pic
I usually don't do this.

The letter cards H, E, R and O are worse

Dumb question, isn't this the background art of the Ritual monsters like Demise, Ruin, Garlandorf and Northwemko?

>A FUCKING LEAF

It's similar but not the same.

Reference is probably intentional though, given the name.

Honestly this has to be the laziest art in the entire game.

Not even any skill to draw, just a single lightning bolt.

I find this card to be really beautiful actually, with the ultimate version being my favorite spell art.

Allure of Darkness on the other hand is lazy af

A DINOSAUR
A FUCKING DINOSAUR

I actually love this card

What is this even supposed to be?
Ritual spells have some implication of what they summon but this is just gazing into an abyss.

>Chaos ritual card shows light and dark stuff pointing into a void
really makes you think

This will sound like a retarded question but it might be important

For the people who were around the DUEA prime time, did Shaddolls, Nekroz, Burning Abyss, Tellars, Qliphorts or whatever shit that was relevant back then had 2-card combos to go into an "unbreakable" board?