MAke UP YoUr DAMN MInd BIZ

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pivx

Ltc

Ether

Buy Litecoin (LTC) NOW
We are 3 hours ahead of Segregated Witness (SegWit) activation.
LTC = 14,5 USD tonight.
Screencap this.

Lol
You all are retards.
Clearly only ark can bring bright future

proof plox?

my interest has been peaked. please continue...

Both 7 months ago.

ITT:
People Promote their shitty investments

ARK was supposed to be a typical pump and dump coin on here and not go anywhere. Instead it seems to have gone up immensely in the past 2 weeks or so.

Meanwhile PIVX and even ETH were praised as being about to moon, up 1000% or whatever, and they've done pretty good but not amazing or anything.

Absolutely ass-backwards.
Don't bother getting in now though. If you're hearing it now, it means it's already over.

litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php

This senpai.

Ark is pnd that came back for round 2.

Prepare for a dump soon.

You see, everyone talks about segwit and fast transactions. But what if I would tell you a secret that ark has everything the pivx plus is supported by noah himself

>SegWit

Buy both. Learn about diversification.

BitBay you stupid FUCKING GOY

I know SegWit is shit, and that LTC is going nowhere in the long run, mate. But it has so much importance in the current Bitcoin scalability war that it will pump beyond reason. It may be the biggest event before BTC goes SegWit or Unlimited, so jump on the hype and take profits.

eh, fair enough.

Lol, I really hope you are just kidding, because it's literally most valuable coin on market. All other coins are homosexuals and probably child molesters (except vitalik

so how does one find these things out prior to them going mainstream here? Do I have to be a wolf of wallstreet super technical analyzer? or is there a secret source of this information somewhere