Would you, Veeky Forums?

Would you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2014/06/10/drilling-innovation-forcing-walmart-north-dakota-pay-17-40-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it's full time with benefits then yeah I'd change oil and tires all day for $20/hr.

Thats like the top job at walmart under managment. Everybody and their nigger applies for that job.

Ive already applied to every position at walmart and still cant get hired, Too many applicants applying. But hey the tv says the economy is great so i must just be lazy right?

yeah u are. i got my first job only applying to one place in highschool while the rest of the staff were college aged. get your head out of your stinky neet asshole.

>muh excuses
Not gonna make it

what year was that?

2 years ago when I was 17 and had no prior work experience. No excuse now buddy.

Yes. It pays more than my current job at McDonald's.

Thank you for your service.

Yeah but I'd probably have to live in a van because rent would be 3K+

where is this walmart? alaska?

you fucked up my order last night. ordered a garden salad - get caesar salad but with balsamic dressing.
WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.?

17.50 at walmart..... Lmao this shit is not real. No one at walmart makes that much. No one at walmart will ever make that much. They litterally tell you your benefits are getting on welfare cause they dont pay you shit. . . this is bettrr than thr fkn mcyds employees wanting fking $15 an hour for cooking frozen food.

they do if they are located in an oil boom town

dailysignal.com/2014/06/10/drilling-innovation-forcing-walmart-north-dakota-pay-17-40-hour/

Wilmington

They pay you that much if you work in a D.C.

>Literally minimum wage in Australia
>American war reenactment forum goes mental over the modest sums of money
"LOL as if a company could afford to pay their employees this much, that's so dumb. It will lead to more unemployment, higher prices, and it's bad for the economy!"
>Australia has never fallen as hard as Amerca's economy
>During the US housing crash, teen's in Australia were earning $30ph doing the Sunday shift at McDonalds

>Australia Bux worth almost nothing
>Hurr it's min wage

can confirm, I started at 17.95/hr, 30 hours a week. its ezpz work

cost of living in AUS is funny money though. buying a TV is like 4b AUD

$17.40/HR

Average working days in a month is 25 days

25 x 8 Hour x $17.40

$3,480 avg per month

$ 41K per year

Really USA? Really??
A job any monkey could do is 41K a year?

Damn suck to be living in commie eastern Europe, in here that was salary for middle Manager

Fuck yeah. I'm a retailcuck anyway. I'd gladly drink the kool-aid for a year or so at like 6-7$ more than I make now.

Romaine prices are shooting way up lately so you actually got a more valuable product.

>applying for retail
>complaining when he can't find work
You stupid motherfucker

For those wages? Sure. Especially if I can rent a room in a house for around $500. Bills paid with plenty to buy and sell shitcoins with afterward.

They make more money than me.
Being a paramedic is suffering.

most Wal-Marts start around minimum wage. this Wal-Marts is in an oil boom town so there is a high demand for labor and they have to pay more. If you think $41k/year is a lot, compare that to the $130k/year that high school dropuots are making on the oil fields.

What kind of job? Have same case as you

F.

I did that for 5 years - private service.

$17 an hour?? You're lucky to get $9 here.

Damn, thats pretty good money.

Im 22 and have found out that anything below ~21 hr is literally poverty tier

t. New York?

>But hey the tv says the economy is great so i must just be lazy right?

I would have gone with unskilled and expendable but either way works.

Is this in Commiefornia or Australia?

Why do you guys hate retail jobs so much?

I never worked one, but it seems pretty chill. Way better than flipping burgers, that's for sure.

people should just refuse to work these shitty jobs so automation becomes economical

In hs i was a shoe sales men for jcp minimum wage plus commission and this was when those shape ups were selling like crazy shit was comfy

That's just one area: North Dakota.

Caesar is better.

Also as someone who worked in a company under the umbrella of the UFCW, I can honestly say that Walmart is complete shit. Look elsewhere if you want to have a job where you don't want to put a gun to your head every shift.

Where in Walmart did you work?