>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cUwjrIU9AsE?t=1m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU BETTER POST WHO THE FUCK YOU'RE UPGRADING RIGHT NOW

Linde, Julia, Amelia, Effie, Hector

I'm turning my Eldi into a super sand and I'll be messing with other regulars without prefs like Nephenee and Lonk.

Is there all the new character art in one place yet?

New story chapters and chain challenges and most likely a new orb log in bonus once all this shit goes up
All nice orb resources but they probably won't be enough, looks like shekels time

Is it just me or do these OC's keep looking less and less like FE?

>my boy gets a buff
REDS BE DAMNED
>Ephraim can beat Ike now!
Uhh what? Doesn't he usually counter Ike?

they do

No, in fact when the animation for the new characters started I thought we were getting a crossover with some other franchise or some shit

i've felt that way about the cast designs since awakening (with SoV being a return to form)

but whaddya gonna do

This Feh Channel was great and all but personally there's 3 key problems, none of which were addressed:
1) The 5* pool is ridiculous and needs some severe treatment. Half those heroes have no reason being a 5* exclusive these days. Those that share 4-5* should be dropped to 4*
2) Lack of GHBs and GHB reruns. Memes aside, when are we getting Xander and Camus again? It feels like forever ago now that they were released.
3) No new game modes. The game desperately needs new content to justify playing and time investment, let alone even considering spending money on it. The new story looks very nice but only 2 chapters for now is a concern.

I'M GOING TO GET DORCAS ON MY FREE ROLL AND SAVE UP FOR HEROFEST3 JUST YOU WAIT

>they kept the Miyuu eyes

>all these cool new banners
>tfw still can't get elincia

I swear to God that bitch is mine!

Someone please post the pic of the upgradable weapons because I'm a retard and didn't save it, was too busy jacking off to the new mommy

Did Deirdre just get btfo by her daughter?

Just look through the old threads. You should be able to find it.

Is it safe to use my Sacred Coins for Deflect magic now?

hi marshmallow
i think

Yes. Even without TA Ephraim shits on Ike

>Siegfried
the only one that matters

Surt and Leviathan are related?

I'm not him
Yeah, my ephraim obviously eats him in arena when I see him but even without TA he still smashes most reds. I guess the bird confused Ike for Bike.

So I know this was a joke but this might be a not so subtle hint for the next FEH Channel. According to the cooldown, the next FEH Channel would be on Feb 22, a full 3 weeks after FEH's 1-year anniversary, which seems a bit late for a FEH channel.
But she did say she was going to work to reduce her cooldown, and if she can cut it by 20% like the AoE specials, that would be EXACTLY Feb 2, FEH's launch day.
That can't be a coincidence, right?

Sooooooooo, is Julia better then Deirdre now? Fluffy still has more speed.

Did you get it mixed with Siegmund or is Xander getting buffed?

why is Dorcas hot?

Dr.Dre still has free QR3 and Spd Ploy

Everyone in this pic can get an upgraded PRF, not shown is Takumi. What effects they gain is now known yet besides Ephraim's being able to follow-up on 90HP and above.

Killer weapons can be upgraded to Slaying weapons.

Every wolf tome, every anti-armor weapon, Assassin's bow, and Candlelight can evolve to get a new effect, supposedly.

Brave Weapons, including Amiti and Dire Thunder can't be upgraded, apparently.

Every other non-prf will simply be able to get upgraded, like they showed with Effie's Silver Lance.

I run Earth Boost on Ephraim. Very few physical units can actually touch him when he's at full health

take the 20% cool down they the owl was talking about. 80 days is exactly on the anniversary

When is this update coming though? Do we have to wait until the 27th to get everything? That's such a wait.

>tfw sent my Merric home
>also was about to send my seliph home

That's the last time I ever listen to phoenixmaster1 again.

>two weeks
>a long wait

So who will be the lucky mage to get Thoron+? I would have predicted that Tiltyu would get it, but we know how she ended up.
Now I'm betting on Ilyana, unless she gets Rexbolt for some reason

man

IS is full of nerds

I HOPE ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR MEME CHARACTERS BEING FEATURED IN A BANNER. WE COULD'VE GOTTEN A BANNER WITH THE GAME THAT HASN'T BEEN FEATURED FULLY YET (THRACIA 776) BUT INSTEAD THESE MEME UNITS GET ADDED INTO THE GAME. FUCK YOU

Bridal Bouquet will break the meta.
You heard it here first.

Stop bitching and just see it as an excuse to save orbs.

>Mystletainn
inb4 Eldigan becomes a strictly better Xander.

>feelshit

No, fuck you.

Takumi

Reyvatein !

That's my husband!

Kino

>Merric is now good.

Who is laughing now?

>wo dao++ soon

Fuck yes.

It's not that clever from their perspective. They just have to think "how do we tease the next video date?" and then fit the math in.

It takes real autism on user's end to pick up on the hint.

Fucking ecstatic

My wife!

Mages with Thoron right now won't have it added to their lists?

APOLOGIZE

This new era of delicious brown girls from Nintendo is the best thing that came out of 2017

They're going to ignore the 5* pool problem until the anniversary then do something about it when it's reaching critical mass, then all of the fucks here are going to eat it up because IS is being "so generous".

Olivia and her Performing version

I'm gonna get a +Atk/-Res Wayu (Mia) on my free roll in a few hours and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

Gentleman, how do you plan to improve Karel? +Spd forged Wo Dao+?
You didn't fall for the Mia meme did you?

Shoutouts to the /feg/

t. reddit

he's also shit, lad

So do I roll on the new banner tonight? I'm going to whale on the 27th but idk if my f2p orbs are worth spending on this banner

>less and less like FE
What does this even mean?

We have become the reddit

Ice Mirror negates damage taken and adds it to your atk.

for what?

Please tell me this shit won't be yet another thing they use to force Arena, the only reason it's been slightly less cancerous is that it's been 3 weeks of Arvis and his ploys are mostly useless half my matchups.

FJORM, COME TO ME IN MY DREAMS AND TOUCH MY DICK!!!

feels good

unironically Narukami

I'll find some wierd niche for him

Crossover with Record of Lodoss War, Dungeon Meshi, Ruin Explorers, Ozanari Dungeon, Orphen and Slayers when?

Slaying+ for Seth
Tacoman
Ephraim

>still no buffs for the Askr trio

Don't bully Eliwod

Is it exclusive or inheritable?

Nah, they're basically the same unit now whereas before Deirdre outright outclassed her.

Where is the booty?

>Lightning Breath+ is upgradeable

youtu.be/cUwjrIU9AsE?t=1m33s

SOREN

Where can I find all the individual FEH art? I need that Lute.

Raul btfo should be a free space

Fucking what?
If this is real, just imagine

Nice edit

Loki > Leviathan > Fjorm

>first Twintelle
>then Xenoblade adds like 4 brown girls
>and now FEH gets in on it too

Good showing, Nintendo

APOLOGIZE

Nephenee.

Done.

I think the damage negation was just shield pulse kicking in, and the main thing is DC for that round

Fill it properly you mong

It will be exclusive.

>Sharena gets to watch as her best friend starts ignoring to dick the new princess

>no memebuffs for chicken
chicken is perfect! Time to roll for dorcas and get my final form!

Just free roll and sit tight. This banner will probably still be happening by the time the 8% banner comes along so you can make a better decision then.

I can't wait to recruit her tonight in her 5* GHB!

PLEASE IS

Thraciafag here, it's all cool bro.

Did he actually get anything

>No new game modes or even GHBs announced
Can't wait to use all this new stuff to auto-battle tempest trials and fight lyn/reinhardt in the arena for the millionth time!

Why didn't the Askr trio get upgradeable weapons?

Right now every mage with Thoron can upgrade to a Prf tome at 5 stars.
Bolganone+, Fenrir+, and Rexcalibur+ all already exist with Lilina, Sophia, and Soren.
Thoron+ is the last generic weapon not to be added to FEH