/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #156

Yfw you match with a non-CA shitter

Last Thread: Latest News
>Round 1 of the KC cup has started. Get to DLvMax to qualify for Round 2.
>A Duel-a-thon is starting after this maintenance
>Espa Roba will be coming to DL next
>A new Main Box is out. (Gladiator Beasts are quite good)
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual has been limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit has been limited to 2
>The Balance skill has been nerfed and the Creator skill now gives more meta relevant cards

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/DuelLinks/1Vv2S
4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/Allgemein/38212/2171553/Yu-Gi-Oh_Duel_Links-Sammelkarten-Duelle_beginnen_diese_Woche_auch_auf_Steam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH FUCK SOMEONE'S KNOCKING ON MY DO-

Don't be fooled. Konami WILL ban you for using the modded apk

IT FINALLY HAPPENED I NEVER SHOULD HAVE USED THAT APK

Show me evidence of one ban. And not one where a retard who ranked high in the World Cup admitted to it.

Did you guys get everything from Jesse? He was a pretty easy farm so I don't undestand if you didn't.

No, I didn't even bother dueling him.

Fucking how. Are you not interested in sets of three for every card?

>Are you not interested in sets of three for every card?
Correct.

I'm not interested in crystal shits.

You are one sick dude.

this

HOLY SHIT MAINTENANCE IS DONE ALREADY

>he doesn't get 3 of every card

The only thing relevant about Crystal beasts is Rainbow Neos.

and that shit wont ever come to duel links.

Tried a couple of days, but never got good drops even though i never got below 7k and I was kinda maximizing my extra experience since i still have plenty of characters under level 10,so i ignored him.
Atleast managed to get one archfiend and one mammoth

How do i link my progress to a konami account? I made a Konami I'd but whenever I try to link it, it just tells me that my Konami I'd has no progress associated with it. So I guess I'm trying to transfer the data mistakenly but I can't for the life of me figure out where I'm supposed to link my progress to the account.

Isn't that option in the settings?

>realized in the last season she wanted Judai’s dick
>Judai was too oblivious to notice

Seriously WTF?

>implying yubel would EVER allow anyone else near jaden's dicq

maintenance done early lads

liar

Quite a nice reward for a Duelathon this time.

I'm a lucklet so I didn't even bother

I got 21 Tigers. I am sure you could have gotten three of each if you had tried even a little.

is espa roba today?

You will have zero tiger soon since you will be banned

This.

Because.

Tonight.

IS.

THE.

NIGHT!

IT'S UP FOR REAL THIS TIME

Konami will fear the samurai

S T A G G E R E D

I didn't farm him, I just dueled him whenever he showed up because even the AI can easily beat him, making him good for EXP grinding. I still ended up with every card multiple times.

>quick booster
Trash. There is finally a copy deck option in the deck editor

2 tigers, 1 mammoth, 1 fiend, 15 of that damned gem spell, and 0 life gain trap...

Also zillions of the rare cards.

I can't believe this card is the featured reward.

what hot GARBAGE.

imgur.com/r/DuelLinks/1Vv2S

Now you can see the decks of your past opponents
That's pretty neat, it will allow me to get even more upset when I lose to jank

Card trader?

wow that's fucking terrible. literally N tier, not even close to being worth the SR tag. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with this card

>five days of double keys and gold

Where the fuck is Espa Roba

>ABC's in duel links
Yeah you guys are going to have a very wild ride with a deck that belongs to the current TCG metagame.

F

tonight wasnt the night :(

That's....kinda weird. You can't do that in the TCG, why do it here?

>ABC
>by the look of it, a trader card rather than buried in some shitbox
Wew

hmmmmmm

>now people can steal my special snowflake decks
guess I just can't use them anymore

OwO whats this

>PCucks will get a bunch of new player shit that the rest of us won't
PC releases ruin literally every game they happen to

>still not on the steam store

It's grilled cheese time boys

licious

O
U
T
B
A
C
K

A
T
T
A
C
K
!

does this mean we might get dizzy monsters?

Nope. Never actually printed. It was his dad who used them anyway

i know, i'm just joking about them
would be hilarious to flip the table on someone though

According to Konami insiders Phantom Beasts will be in the next box.

Apparently one of the higher ups is a huge fan of Chumley and is pushing for him to be added into the next batch of GX characters (none of the students will have events, except MAYBE Zane) so they're adding some beast/beast-warrior archetypes to use with his skills in case they so decide to add him.

He was working with a different dev team before duel links (the one that made PES I believe) so he didn't really have much exposure with yugioh. Around the time when they started working on the GX stuff he watched the anime so he could get familiar with the character and cards etc. And some of the guys were saying that after he finished the first season and was watching the 2nd for like a week he was visibly irritated, like all day every day for a week just impossible to deal with. Apparently he'd realised that Chumley wasn't coming back and was furious, this dude fucking LOVED chumley for some reason. He even started putting up koala posters and shit in his office. This was just before chaotic compliance, and he was why they put master oz in that box.

They also said he'd sometimes put on a red clown nose in his office when no one else was around but I don't know how much truth there is in that.

Jesse just had an event, you better update the pasta

>spend about 2k keys on paradox bros
>win and get 7-8k about 90% of the time
>only one dimension gate
goddamnit

is Zane Truelycoming? what skills will he have?

user, I have good news, and I have bad news.

The good news is you can stop farming.

The bad news is you just wasted 2000 fucking keys trying to get a horribly outdated and useless card

I have 3 but why exactly are they good

i want it purely to cheese the "summon x monster y amount of times in one duel" challenges, which is fucking annoying with two tribute behemoths
besides, i have no use for green keys otherwise and it's nice for levelling

challenge cheesing

Fair enough

I was thinking more on the lines of denying trap destruction effects and maybe combining with spells that destroy your own backrow for stronger effects, but that's good too.

You mean the "summon x amount of (type) monsters" missions? Like "summon 60 warrior type monsters"?

no, shit like "summon dark magician 3 times in one duel"

i mean i could use it for that, though i think i'd need some deck that loves banishing itself to really benefit from it

Took this pic before I got the last rainbow life. The drop rates were definitely weird.

What kind of shitty 90s CGI rendering is this artwork holy shit

New minibox when?

>try climbing to dlv20
>around 10
>run into a LV player
>opens with their level 4 and level up! in hand
i am legit getting sick of this happening against LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE LV PLAYER that i encounter, even more annoying since most of them aren't even using balance or restart

at least they crumple to literally any trap backrow

>at least they crumple to literally any trap backrow
How come lv decks never run any trap jammers or something like that? Is it not worth it?

miss 1 Elephant

i notice they tend to use mirage dragon or electro, but they're pretty easy to out so they're not that bad unless you bricked really hard

IT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED AGAIN, AGAINST A SILENT MAGICIAN PLAYER
I AM OUTRIGHT CONVINCED THAT LITERALLY EVERY LV PLAYER IS A CHEATING ASSHAT

SM player here
i always get rekt by that stupid kuriboh

Any good anti AGG deck?

CA completely shit on Ancient Gears.

Have a 100% record against ancient queers with archfiend marmot

never lost once to ancient gears with ninjas while I was climbing to KC second stage and I met shitton of em

New player here, shit seems fun but also super grindy, can anyone gimme a link to that modded APK?

4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/Allgemein/38212/2171553/Yu-Gi-Oh_Duel_Links-Sammelkarten-Duelle_beginnen_diese_Woche_auch_auf_Steam.html

GUYS

english

STEAM VERSION COMING IN 2 DAYS

ZANE WHEN?

One question: Have we ever seen Crowler's feet?

Just got my 40th primatic. ABOOOOOW

Yes, in episode 47 he gets tickled by Bonaparte

I only have 1 Bird and 1 Senju, what do you use btw? Mind Scan or Balance or Restart?

Decklist? I don't want to spend my gems on Wonder of the Sky or Electric Overload.

My best deck right now is control deck as I have 3 Sergeant Electro but AGBeast and AGGolem wreck my backrow. Should I play Mako instead? Umi lower AG attack and I can somewhat deal with their backrow with LBB.

Well shit, allegedly Mai drops Elegant Mai cards and Rex drops Roaring Rex cards for about 1 hour after the maintenance. I could have third Destroyersaurus and Amazoness Archers. Fuck.

correct

Blacklisted people who send Vagabonds that aren't 1-card:
582-445-127 (Fuse)

This is my first time partaking in Red Eyes cancer, how does this look?
I don't have any walls unfortunately, only 3 SRH