/mbgg/ - Mobage General #803

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Help, I can't find /padg/ anywhere.

Do you really need to keep leaving TB out every time there's a new OP?

You cant hide the monkey ears even when cropping them out

Yes.

The OP is for games that get discussed in here, I dont see the problem with leaving it out

>no kusomemo

It's dead, just like the game itself.

Considering the OP still has Astral Stairways it should be obvious it will never ever be updated

If you were to remove all the English games that dont get constant discussion then only Kings raid would be left

And the problem would be?

Just makes it next time.

The last OP has TB in it.

so is TAC supposed to good or no? Just downloaded it and got through the tutorial. I got an almira and some dude name richie, plus the free stuff for ios. haven't rolled on anything

We also had OPs with project tokyo dolls
I bet if you left it to the epic spammers then you'd have all the meme games in it including south park and pad

What game is this? Astral?

How is PaD a meme game?

GF, aka Girlfriend Note

Shoujo Sensen.

Are we getting another variant for rekto's event version 2?

Is there anything with gameplay similar to Elsword?

>darkness in title
>"dark hero appears"
Will this finally be another dark character?

What game is this?

Any /mbgg/ Armada available for SEA Honkai?

The alchemist code

Let's gather white pussies.

Project Tokyo Dolls

I'd call it racist but black ones are pretty disgusting anyway

My (none) jewels are safe.

Don't worry, he'll either be incredibly broken or have a cute sidekick that will make you want to waste all your gems.

Not worth it if he's a variant though

More additions that you won't be able to roll have been switched into the gacha in BGHS. Exactly who we saw before, Renge, Asuha, Kaede, and Sadone. They have voice drama if you do manage to get one, like the other 4.
Swimsuits and Halloween are still in the gacha.

This also means their paths in the event were added along with more rewards.

Also a Ranking event too, with weapon restrictions and adding some tougher maps on the 17th.
S-Class gives a claw with Starting Skill Burst 2 as a sub.
>They show a metal plant as a stage spawn
This is going to be miserable.

Last day for Michelle, Renge, and Misaki diary stories.

As long as they don't do more card reward rankings I'll be good. I wonder how many people were pissed off at the dragon slaying rankings. At least 2 gaijins including me got an Anko and prevented a Nip from getting her thinking about it. Though that fucking lotto system is way worse thinking about it.

Make one and save me from this hell

Their mistake was tying the outfits to the cards, then making Anko the broken one. It pit the tryhards versus the casuals.

Then they split them for the awful lotto event, so I don't know what they're thinking aside from giving players busywork and making them roll for 4/19 or deal with the shitty weapon rates.

Not even level 30 yet. You will need to ask others maybe I'll just be a ronin.

>another 500 S rank bracket senbatsu
But of course.
>Sadone (hammer) cancels enemy buffs with her new skill type
How subtle. I don't even have to run the stages to tell which one is going to have most of those metal weeds.

I think dragon slaying didn't get that much hate, but then again I didn't check that much during it. But it's definitely only a tiny fraction of what the lotto got, and that's hardly surprising.
>no clear goal and rooftop guarantee with rates obviously under 1%
>each prize has separate box
>cards are subcards so they have an excuse to put in outfits separately for more suffering
I can't believe I had some hope for it. Seemed that more people got successful with last chance than expected at least and some got even multiple weapons, but it's still an uncertain chance you don't want to rely at.

Wasnt it level 20 to create an armada?

On a different note, I just got my girl to 4 hearts. Any reason I should fill up the meter again?

I don't think there is a another level after 4. Probably just to fill up the affection bar.

Yeah theres no next affection level hence im asking if theres any point to filling it up.

>not headpatting your valkyries more
But that's the best part.

I do have other valkyries to headpat too yknow

So I heard there are two other /mbgg/ SEA armadas. Whats happening to both of them though? I hate how you need to not be part of an armada to see if other armadas are full etc

You get a nice sakura effect on the homescreen if you get the bar to max at 4 hearts.

I was in one with my former account. Had to kick myself after I rolled properly and git gud to the gameplay.

Alrighty then. Time to headpat bronya now. Kiana had enough

noo

AHHHHHHH

That's it then, time to go to sleep. I'll blow the AP tomorrow.

>thought Himeko was pretty cool with me touching her around
>she gave me an uppercut
At least it isn't as savage as Bronya shooting you with 19c

Oh just wait until she gets another heart or two. She becomes delicious cake, destroyer of dicks.

Is there space? Is it active?
Current armada of mine is moderately active with a 20 man limit.
Problem is nobody talks nor forms up to do matrix ffs

If all gacha games had a "paid app" version that allowed you to purchase characters with money and/or unlock characters would you go for it? Or would that take all the fun out of playing?

I think that was the one I was in.

Takes the fun out of collecting rare things.

Last chance?

Was there some last thing I could do on those lotto boxes as I got nothing from them?

>ffs
>>>/reddit/

Mine was a random armada I joined and definitely not a /mbgg/ one mate

That's just GBF, isn't it?
Though there's still a handulf SSR that can't be sparked.

Yes, one last roll after the event with supposedly better chances the more you rolled, this was known from start. Cleared events list.

>that name already exists
Bravo gumi.

Hehe, beat you to it :^)

No, I fucked myself by setting the name and then deciding to reroll. Didn't think they'd actually still be using unique names in current year.

So the joke's on me then.

I ended up using fixed-width romaji to get it anyway.

Fucking got this slippery slut after a year of playing.

what game

It's garbage.

but thats not tenka

I-Is it time again user?

Valkyrie connect, the best game you will ever play.

The best game you will ever not play, you mean? It literally plays itself, there's as much gameplay as a visual novel.

Stop playing trash.

God fucking damn it, I cant kill the boss in EX-4 fucking fast enough. Why does she have to fucking delay her shots so goddamn slowly. I was already sick of this 'can only be damaged during witch time' bullshit in Bayonetta and I cant believe I have to go through this shit again.

Just get Divine Prayer Kiana, she makes it incredibly easy.

fuck off SEAnig

>just get x character
T-Thanks

Wait till you get to the part where you need x weapon and stigma.

You can grind her out, it's fine. Just wait a month or two to finish the stage.

Really, you'll be wanting to get her anyways because she's fucking great for Abyss.

That's the problem I dont have her. I guess I'll just have to powerlevel up to 30 or something so that I can OHKO them. It sucks that you have to finish all these tedious EX stages just to unlock harder difficulties.

You don't though. You just need to clear 2-3 for Hard and 2-10 Hard for Supreme. EX never matters for unlocking difficulties or chapters.

Kemono Friends delayed till January

Some UQ Holder vs Negima game?

fantasy life delayed forever

/ssg/ ded?
That looks terrible. I'll still play it.

Where is /coloplg/?

/padg/?

>the SEAniggers are shitposting again

Tenka is #79. Keep getting better every day

Hello please play PasuMemo

Only if you play PTD!

He's already had variant, so that;s unlikely. Plus he's in the berzerker pose.

But I've got Soara for my berzerking, and I'm not a big fan of Linea. So unless there's a great #3, I'm probably gonna skip.

>tfw the maintenance will never end

KusoMemo
KusoTD

Now that I got her, I can finally auto most of the game's content.

Someone give me a quick rundown on equipment calibration. From what I understand I can increase the bonuses and decrease the penalties of my equipment but I don't really understand the mechanics behind it. Also, how strong should my squads be before attempting Defense Drills?

Why did Tenka tweet out a picture of a thigh?

Too thicc for Twitter, even with the new 280-character post limit.