/akg/ - Ankama Games General

Previous thread: (probably?)

On the last episode of /akg/
>SPELL VARIANTS BETA
>every dofus class is receiving 21 spell variants, doubling the number of spells available
>rework of the monster aggression system to finally no longer be retarded and have you wait one hour after entering a map to be able to move
>ankama released not one, or two, but seven monoaccount servers
>wakfu shills
>stop using the steam version it's buggy and brings you nothing

>Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
Apparently there is a /co/ guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/

>/akg/ discord server
discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

>some faggot's wakfu community server
discord.gg/b58c5Jt

We have a dofus guild, Clover, on Ilyzaelle, comprised mostly of people who joined the discord.
The anti-discord types went to Dramak and made their own guild, Eternal Summer.
Join the one you want.

Any and all drama and falseflagging about the two guilds is posted by a single guy who has been doing this since forever, please ignore him. He's easy to spot.

The wakfu guild is mostly asleep until servers are merged. They might invite you anyway.

DED
E
D

STATUS REPORT EVERYONE
Class
Server
Level
What you did recently/are doing now

Class: dead
Server: dead
Level :dead
These threads: really dead.

Class: Smugdida
Server: Nox
Level: 200
Killing people in Kelba

portalfag
dramak and remi
33 and 117

farming for respec scroll currently

Hey hooks

I NEED THE SAUCE FOR THE IOP PICTURE

Masqueraider
rem
trying to get myself to draw lewds for kamas

Why is Wakfu the best Ankama game made and the most dead?

Sac
Nox
Farming glue for eventual upgrades

Because it's not the best Ankama game made. Sadly.

What's better? Dofuck? The crappy flash game?

Or maybe Krozmaga, the Hearthstone ripoff?

Dofus, yes. The only reason Wakfu exists in the first place. The game I quit for years when Wakfu was announced, only to come back when Wakfu turned out to be awful no matter how many times they rework everything and make it "F2P". They just ended up making it into an inferior, prettier Dofus free of adobe air they are putting minimal effort into instead of trying to make it unique as first intended. When I look back at the first trailers I feel like killing myself.
Ankama is fucking retarded.
Overly defensive responses insulting other Ankama games on Veeky Forums don't make Wakfu into a good game. I wish you would realize that. It's a decent "free" alternative to Dofus, that's all.

Nice thank i cum pants

bump for ded

Is the beta up?

Wakfu is Dofus' beta. Thoughts?
All the ideas are beta tested in Wakfu and then left unfinished so Dofus can get the full implementation

Class: feca
Server: Dramak
Level: 142

Farmed all the rat tail I needed today, will see if I can get an otomai ark run tomorrow since I need an achievement resource, else I'll buy it.

what this from?

BETA WHEN

Anyone playing on Dofus Touch?

Other divine dimensions when?

Man if I played on dofus touch I would kill myself in december when 2.45 comes out for the real version of the game

Anyone else can't run beta? It says the client protocol is too old and to start from the launcher so it can update, but I'm already doing that.

I woke up just for beta and the client isn’t updated yet

What's that december thing about?
I'm playing a panda lv131 on Touch right now. Should I stop and wait?

Class: Rogue
Server: Ilu
Level: 70
farming turtles for the carap, them i'll go farm more blops for the royal blop set and keep that shit until level 120

Big update with spell variants and other shit. If you're playing on touch you get jack shit so you can just keep playing.

>all the blop shit I need to upgrade to royal
It's gonna be hell, but the -50res is killing me

Ouginak
Lacrima
Fucking finally finished my airdala set; no more slaving away at the mine, no more dealing with those fucking drop rates, no more getting pissed at faggot undercutting my prices.

>Lacrima
You people exist? Why not just server transfer to the other 2 servers? It's free for dead servers like Lacrima right?

Lacrima isn't dead, at least if you're french. And you can't join Dramak/Ily, only depart from them.

Wasn't it only Ily/Frak? Dramak isn't full, it's only high.

It's them three.

Thoughts on this hero team:
Iop
Ecaflip
Sadida

Pretty good but not the best.

If beta doesn't come out today I'm killing myself

Don't forget to stream it!

Ded bumP

I would if my fingers weren't so fat. Sucks to be me.

Krosmaster should go back to be a part of Wakfu; the game died miserably; at least playing a game within a game is pretty fun, and figure collecting was cute.

Agreed, it was a fun minigame.

Tried it out yesterday. Same shit as hearthstone. The only decent card game is magic. Everything else is a cheap cashgrab. Magic arena will be released soon.

That's Krosmaga not Krosmaster you ass.

Point still stands, Krosmaga is shit.

>Cras don't need LoS anymore
Who thought this was a good idea?

Play Wakfu then. They nerfed their no-LoS skills recently.

>I don't like onions in my food
>Why not eat shit then there's no onions in it
lol no thanks

>implying dofus is better than wakfu
k

Dofus is better than wakfu. Here, not implied.

>every single argument about wakfu being better is about >muh superior animations
>Less than half of the playerbase
>New content takes ages to be added
>Battle system has a thousand mechanics shoved in it to try making it look like it has depth
>Nothing for older players to do
>No new players joining because of shit advertising
>But it's okay because my iop keeps shifting her hips while idle isn't it cute???
Wakfufags

>Iop is the most popular class only because French want to be retarded and violent when they grow up

Why does Tot keep shoving Iops everywhere?

Hows this for a team?
Feca, Iop, Elio. Iop buffs elio, elio ccs, feca bubbles elio so elio can invest entirely in lock.

Why are you putting lock on Elio?

Cra is the most popular class

>Iop buffs elio, elio ccs, feca bubbles elio so elio can invest entirely in lock.
This is the single most stupidest shit I read in this thread.
Iop is your best damage dealer and you decide to make it a buffer for Elio? Fucking Elio, the class with the shittiest damage?
Wow. Just uninstall.

La Déesse Féca rejoindra Krosmaga lors de la prochaine extension du 12 décembre ! Faites donc sa connaissance avec ces quelques animations en jeu! :)

Iop can buff his team with 6-8 ap in a 2 square radius. A team of melee locking tanks seriously benefits. Elio aint damage, just cc.
Elio has a 3 ap cost spell that removes 2 mp in 2 tiles and a 4 ap spell that removes 2ap. Throw lock on there plus feca glyphs and youve got an imobile and useless team. easy to Set up with feca teleport and iop push by the way.

Why not just make Feca the tank and go lock on it. It has better MP removal tools and can actually tank shit while Elio supports Iop with the portals.
And if you want to give AP to your team just make a Xelor.

Xelors can only give 3ap to a single teammate currently I thought?

Nope. Max is 12 I think.

The argument is mostly that if they invested in Wakfu it would be better than Dofus, since many things that Dofus would benefit from are easier to implement on Wakfu.
Nobody tells you to stop playing Dofus, relax.

Iop
Remington
Leveling profs to make more ikiakits for me and my alt. I've planted like 1000 trees by now, still not bored

If you gather the materials I can craft the stuff for you.

The lumberjack profession is the only thing wakfu has I want in dofus

I want the profession as well, silly! Actually, I've barely done any "grinding" since most of the materials I gather and craft are necessary for something else I want. It's probably going to get grindier after level 50 though.
On the other hand I might end up needing someone to get into the armor profs, since it seems they're very important now

Well, have fun. The gathering professions are easy, it's the crafting that's a pain in the ass.
Also I have a crap ton of mimik slobber, like 5k. If you want I can give you some.

I'll ask you for them when I'm back at home, thanks

You know, I'm crafting all the time, I told you all I could craft you anything you want gear wise up to lvl 80 crafting. I should be getting to armor 90 and jewel 90+ thanks to Pip today. Let's do our daily dungeon later! Also, it may be about time we start seriously recruiting since this general is, sadly, on life support.

Cra
Rem
Running away from Italins while grinding the Kelba clan member quests

well there's literally no one who cares, go ahead. As long as the influx is controlled and they assimilate.

No bots here, no sir :^)

>Ankama
>being in charge of cheat preventing

The mono servers will save us from kama farming right?

Ankama changed the ui?

Looks like they're nerfing treasure hunts together with the new aggro machanics

>there are bots on the mono servers already
Dead game.

Second Monoserver launch when?

The trerasure hunt nerf rumour has been going on since before the mono server release

Only on the dead ones. On Ily they get reported instantly and vanish.

Is not a rumor, read the comments in the aggro rework post, treasure hunts through aggro territory will only give 2x exp now.

>instantly vanish
I reported 2 botfaggots yesterday and they are still on the lose

>reading comprehension
They get reported instantly. They vanish later.

I was told beta would be out today, this isn't funny anymore, let me try the new spells already.

>Put the new spells at 100+ only
>Nerf TH exp at the same time
STOP IT, STOP IT NOW ANKAMA

100 takes like one week if you're slow, maybe two if you work 50 hours a week

You must be french to beta

>NOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why cant they just give a fucking date

Magic arena looks like garbage

Whats your favorite dungeon and why?
I like the caustic one best, the boss gimmick is pretty fun and requires a little bit of team variety.
Past xelor is a close second, the clock is pretty fun to set people up for damage/death.

retard

>faggots buying spell scrolls for 100kk
>they still lose profit cause 25kk pebbles after 2.45 update

>implying it'll stay at 25kk after the update and the market is flooded with them

Why is it lagging so much recently

>ankama

You sure? I'm even doing salad right now

>log in my old wakfu account
>lots of old shit
I feel a bit bad for leaving all of this behind but it's in the spanish server so it wouldn't matter anyway
Best element for Sram? Water seems fun. I use to play fire Sram but quit after the rework to the fire branch

Where are you playing user? I can invite you to the guild if you wish.