/brg/ - Battlerite General

Cum on Tayas bald head edition

>What is Battlerite?

Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. "Experience the unique combination of a top down shooter with a fast paced fighting game"- Stunlocks Marketing template. Take part in highly competitive, adrenaline-fueled 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>(Fixed) Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9

>Server Issues Fixed
blog.battlerite.com/rewards_and_servers/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform?usp=sf_link
insider.razerzone.com/index.php?pages/giveaway/&id=battlerite
youtu.be/qZ-RB-E9rXg?t=119
imgur.com/7LrfcIC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Blossom is cancer.

Player list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit?usp=sharing

add yourself:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please stop posting this picture, it's really unpleasant looking.

post fanarts

How do I deal with getting focused as Pestilus? I could infest the attackers, but then my teammates are pretty much fighting a 2v3 for the duration.

don't miss your panic
use your queen to block and stall and push people back
infest queen or your teammates, the damage reduction on infested teammates is stupid

post lewd fanarts*

this is a christian image board

Fuck, Blossom looks so hot in this picture.

Is Croak the best melee against Iva?
He seems to be the only one that can easily keep up with U-Turn jukes.

insider.razerzone.com/index.php?pages/giveaway/&id=battlerite

gettem

What rank is everyone?

Plat 1

I want to harapan the target on her belly as hard as I can.

retarded game put in me in g5 i just clawed my way through the sea of retards to p2

>keep losing when I play Thorn
I don't get it
I am getting basic loadout day 1 teammates vs legendary gear, lvl 200 opponents but I'd hoped it wouldn't matter as much

no, youre just bad

Go hit Diamond user. I believe in you.

>friends tell me to check out this game
>let's give it a try
>do some 3s with them
>get matched against founders and beta-testers with legendary gear all the time
ok

how do I git gud as the plant man?
I can stay alive forever but that's about it

this game became shit when you couldnt choose a battlerite every round, no early game, no mid game, no end game. shitty queues, unbalanced champions, and counters dont work as they used to, take me back to this time last year when battlerite was good and actually had depth.

But can i really do that tho?
I only really play Ezmo, and i feel as if he's fallen a little out of style with the recent introduction of Thron combos.

Thorn combos*
I'm a fucking idiot sometimes....

The battlerite a round system was absolute garbage.
You never adapted, you never strategized, balance per round was a fucking mess (lol r3 ezmo, r1 rook), all you did was take the strongest rite at that tier. The second best rite available to a champion could never be taken simply because it shared a tier with the best rite.
New system is so much better, because even if there are powerful rites that you want to take all the time, there are only ever a few of them, leaving the rest of the build entirely up to your choice. If you look at GC mains of one character you'll notice upwards of 4 rites are often completely different. That is build fucking variety, something we never had with the old system.

>beta-testers with legendary gear all the time
Sorry

Depends on what you're queueing in. In 2s I probably wouldn't be playing any ranged that isn't Jade, even if ezmo is one of the stronger ones.
In 3s, ezmo is completely viable, and M2 w/ range rite is bonkers.

I like 2s because it's more moment intense compared to 3s. But i really like 3s because then i can play with my 2 other buddies as a team. But i only really get to do proper 3s in casual since of them don't like ranked modes in general.

I mostly play 2s myself too, but that is because the game does not run well on my hardware at all, I get tons of FPS drops and 3s only makes it worse. Really wish they would update the game engine and optimize it, but what can you do?
Matchmaking is in a bit of a weird spot right now too. A lot of prior GCs haven't laddered to where they should be ranked yet, so at plat 1 you'll queue into a "diamond" who is far above your skill level.

Ezmo can definitely take you to diamond though, but it'll probably be harder on you than normal and require a little bit of luck on your part.

Why does this skin do things to my dick

Because of tracksuit

I like zoning and being annoying. who should I play. archer dude has been pretty fun for this.

Well you kind of answered your own question there, but pearl also fits that bill.

varesh

gunner and seeker best at being annoying
thou jade does not suck dicks against melee

because you're a weeb

>giraffe neck
>arms are just copy paste and mirrored
Lazy!

I love freya

I want him to punish me

youtu.be/qZ-RB-E9rXg?t=119
yfw

Oh no its ruined

so... servers down?

no?

>ywn join the razorbacks

feelsbadman

How much do you think the razorbacks cum on her back?

me too

a lot less than I would

Sorry but she belongs to me

>ruined taya's smug smirk
>ruined freya's confident smile
>ruined lucie's squirrel teeth
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

name a cuter alchemist
you can't

elaborate
f2p friend here

They redid all of the character models during EA, some were better, some were much worse.
Is Taya's old model.

Lucie used to have buckteeth too.

>Ruh Kaan's colors were improved
>Pearl's base color (originally red) switched places with the blue robe that she currently has
>Rook's general appearance was approved all around and looks a bit more menacing
>Lucie lost her buck teeth but looks a lot more visually pleasant otherwise and a bit less derpy.

Just look into these soulless dead eyes. The worst thing about new taya is that her voice acting no longer matches her character.
She's totally a frat boy, but her visual model is super serious looking.

at least her boobs got bigger

those look fucking horrible compared to the new models

jesus nostalgia fags are the worst

The new models are infinitely better especially when it comes to textures, don't get me wrong. It's just an issue when they change the character.

Freya looks all regal amazon queen now, but when she says stuff like:
"I WON! ... We won"
'I'm brimming with lightning!"
"I can't wait for the action!"
"Good on me!"
it just doesn't match her serious face.
This face is not brimming with lightning, come on.

How do i equip a different mount?

Go to the champ select screen from the "play" menu and equip it there under customize. I have no idea why they won't let you equip that shit in the collection menu, it's retarded.

tfw constanze user will never play with you

For the record, this is old Rook, shit looked horrible

dumb constanze poster

Rook now, it's probably worth noting that now he actually looks closer to how he's portrayed in concept and splash arts.

I miss his old retarded face when he stared at rotten fish

I'd just drag you down anyway but I'm still learning, we're gonna make it. Although thinking about it most of my losses were in early access when nothing but the most diehard people played, I'd go nights losing like 5-10 straight games. Post-release I've been doing a lot better, although still I'm still garbage.

But at least I'm not this bad off god damn.

Thanks, although i swear i checked there before and it wasn't coming up

>i keep losing i'll guess i'll just keep playing this champ

uh oh did they finally start punishing people for afk?

I wouldn't ask if I was going to sperg out on you. Playing with a team has completely separate rating anyway, dragging someone down isn't possible.

Well maybe later. I need to sleep for now and then work after.

Blossom nerfs fucking when?

>literally no one notices the imgur filename

>literally no one cares

>imgur.com/7LrfcIC
>3000 views
Fuck off reddit

Imgur filenames aren't that weird when you're using Sharex.

I kinda feel like buying Oldur, someone stop me

You know what, I might be garbage but I hope this clip makes you feel a bit better
steam://run/504370//?arg_name=odeum_replay;params=930655769379115008

How do you get replay links like that?

>actually caring about people's internet browsing habits

I also jerk off to hentai. Thought you'd like to know.

Time stops for no-one

The top right corner of clip thumbnails in the Odeum has a button that lets you copy video links and share them. The Odeum is honestly a cool ass feature and exceedingly easy to use.

>garbage at the game
>garbage at even linking properly
just quit

Vanilla or some fetish?

>caring about facial expressions
>in an isometric game
nigga are you for real

clearly the characters are shown off through VO and animation

if you gave me the complaint of "her voice doesn't match her character/doesn't do it justice" i might agree
but you're crying about facial expressions. in a top down game.
???

if you count incest as a fetish then fetish.

Could you just post your name?
I can't get the link working.

>Copy link
>Paste it into browser
>Browser prompts you to open it up in Steam which takes you directly to the Odeum in Battlerite

>he still uses steam
>in 2017

See

My browser doesn't do that though

I had the same issue, had to switch from Chrome to Firefox to get it to work.

>people still using Chrome when FF quantum came out