gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>start on free summon for new banner
>instinct was to pick the sole green orb
>instead decided to follow the meme and go for bottom-right
>get nothing of note on the bottom-right nor rest of the blues
>end up being correct about the green and got a neutral Dorcas
>tfw I fell for the bottom-right meme again
>didn't even get Subaki out of the blues for the Quick Riposte 3 fodder that I need for /feg/ to stop bullying my dragons
Would Fierce Stance be a good skill for one of my dragons to have? Maybe there will be a Fierce Breath in the future, so I can SI Fierce Stance 1/2 and Quick Riposte 3 to my Nowi/Fae. It's nice that I no longer have to consider foddering off my Sexy Xander for Infantry Pulse either.

>Serra Alter

I am so sorry Sonya.

Please forgive me.

Swift Sparrow 2 or keep Mia's A-skill?

Who drew the new story characters anyway?

Good iv for dorcas?

I still think that, despite all the additional effort it'd be, they should add Morgan with like 12 different hair colors and which color you roll is random.

Sonya has bigger tits in game though.

What do you use to record and edit videos? I want to make my recordings into easily postable webms

user you have like 50 wives it's a little late to be apologizing.

With all that OC stuff, it seems they're trimming feh to be FE15.5
Infos for fe switch when.
Also lol at Anna getting booted out of story by the new ice waifu

Keep the A skill IMO.

Kuro Severa

Anything but -atk or -hp

>quadtails

>all this good updates
>no Thracia banner
I blame feg for giving me false hope.

I love how for all the effort they put into those 3D models, the animation is fucking horribly choppy

-spd anything boon

She can't even compete.
Into the trash you go, Sonya.

As sad as it is from a money standpoint there's 0 reason to even make an FE16.
Heroes makes more than FE16 ever could

Severa EMIYA

Rolled a 5 star Cain off a free summon. Not really sure how to feel about this, especially considering I've already rolled a 5 star of him before breaking a pity rate.

Who do I fodder him off to this time /feg/?

Why is she wearing a bra on her head?

There's nothing wrong with having 50 wives as long as you make them happy and have kids with all of them.

I finally got my cute autistic wife!
She's +attack -defense too so that's perfect so she can basically just be an Avaris but blue.
Is fury and desperation good for her?

Best boons:+atk or +def
Best bane:-spd

I'm hard, I'll buy orbs for this character. PLEASE devteam, I'm BEGGING you.

>Severa masters Satsui no Hado

that'd be evil because people would roll to get their waifu/husbando's color

When are we getting the Lightning kingdom?

Are her ivs good?

>Myrm Succubi Serra
Hmmm...

Are you guys ready to S rank Morgan and finally give her the love she's desired for so long?

IS loves making their dark mage tittycows and giving them titshots with smug grins, don't they? Aversa, Camilla, etc.

They're thinking up ways to make them popular meme material to ensure popularity and that a remake sells. Right now they're doing good by making Reinhardt the face of the entire series but he's not even the fucking protagonist so it'd be kind of hard to sell it on him alone.

No

+1 my Amelia or Give Armor March to black knight?

>she

-HP/+Res

Very usable. Mia's fine as long as her Spd is intact.

QuickTime Player and iMovie on my Mac. I then use ffmpeg to convert it into a webm. Might be easier to convert to webms with "WebM for Retards" though.
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Got a +atk -def Eliwood
should I go Gale/LaD/Desp on him? it sounds entertaining

Maeshima Shigeki (both Camillas and regular Xander) for Fjorm and Surtr. Not sure about Loki/Leviathan though

I like Dark Severa a lot!

>just realized my phone probably doesn't have enough internal storage for this new update
Fuck. I wish I could put the game on my SD card.

Just before we get the Forest Kingdom. After that we go to the Desert Kingdom.

>Dire Thunder can now be upgraded to give at least 3 more attack and maybe even a new skill
Even when IS tries to do things right they fuck up. Fucking lol, what a shit game.

Yes hes pretty fucking amazing

>when Noire and Morgan get added I'm gonna be forced to ally support them
Not like this

Camilla isn't a Dark Mage my dude

Well shit, I'm a Windows+Android guy

Just like how they love making their royal lords fuccbois with generic and plain personalities.

She's so cute. God damn you, Yura.

Is there a way to lock my account on the playstore so I stop spending money on this game.

>spend 96 orbs trying for Nowi
>nothing

Just give me fucking anything so I can stop. I'll take a fucking 5 star Marth just fucking give me SOMETHINg

Her base class comes with Tomes alongside Axes

Dire Thunder and Brave weapons weren't on the list of upgradable weapons.

For all Intensive purposes, Camilla is a "dark" tittycow and I'm pretty sure she can use tomes if not straight up dark magic.

What skills do I give this qt? Mine's +spd -res

It can't.

>call rag tag team banner brave heroes
>make none of them drop to 4*
Sasuga ISIS sama

I sometime make him as res tank in horse team so, Death blow is better than LaD in my opinion but it's not a bad idea. Lot of people use LaD for weed man.

>have to wait till 27th for weapon update

Zzzz literally whats the point of hyping up when we have to wait 2 weeks for this shit

>and then mating press

Anna didn't feature in the Opening movie either. I'm guessing it's to showcase only the new OCs.

Just pirate FRAPS, I'm not the Mac guy but FRAPS and Cutting in Vegas + Webm for Bakas got me pic related

Why are you wasting orbs on fliers

Need a good emulator for rerolling

Yeah but she's not really a magic user, she's an axe lady

She can use magic but it's not like she can do hexes and shit. But then again I don't think Aversa can either.

Yura turned up the sexiness knob to 11 which dialed back the cuteness factor

I'll look into it.

She's a better magic using titty monster than Tharja

>Kiran going toe to toe with Veronika
Kiran as a playable unit when?

Webm for Retards should work on Windows. The reason I'm not using it is because it doesn't work on Macs.

>Surtr: Ruler of Flame
>Arvis: Emperor of Flame

Ha, get fucked, discount Arivs.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I thought it was just my computer dropping frames due to being a piece of shit as usual at first but apparently not.

Shut the fuck up

Are these just Pokemon types
Dragon Kingdom when

Aversa can use dark magic, she has a specific skill (Shadowgift) that allows her to use Dark Magic regardless of class. It's her entire schtick that she's a dark mage. I know you've got your head up Tharja's ass but come on.

I hope the boy version comes too.

SEVERA

So is Luna or Moonbow a better special for Mia?

>Regnal Astra would be literally perfect on her but OY VEY NOT SO FAST GOYIM

I just woke up. And holy shit!
8% 5* rate!

R.I.P. Henry. I've already got Neko Sakura and Witch Nowi.
I like that you're a cool armor mage with armor march and with a badge multiplier. But you're just way too annoying for me to not save all my orbs for this.

>no swimsuit Cumilla
>no swimsuit Sonya
>no swimsuit Loki
>no swimsuit Ursula

>Surtr is the one with Armor
who really got fucked though?

I wonder what would better for Eli now that he can get blazing Durandal. Before I'd argue it would be +spd but with Blazing durandal's heavy blade +atk might be more desirable for reliable proc.

Whoever designed CC 11/12 needs to be raped to death

Nice to see ISIS forgot their own narrative that Kiran can't fight and that's why he has to summon heroes. The story is basic bare bones as it is and yet they still keep track of it.

Watching this in glorious 60fps makes me realise how fucking brutal even just that first hit is. And the few frames where the Burger King starts to eclipse (heh) the fighter is fucking terrifying.

>you will never be playfully forced into a sparring session with Mia that gets more and more physical and touchy until you're groping each other's sweaty bodies and ripping off her clothes

Do you think Mia wears panties?

If I'm just starting, what are my odds of rerolling Hector? If I don't have him or Lute, I won't even bother with this game.

I'm thinking of dark mage in the sense of hexes and shit, which is probably not what that user originally meant.

Like Tharja and Henry do hexes and rituals and shit, but someone like Odin in Fates just uses dark magic tome(just the one). And like I said I don't think Aversa is ever shown doing any hexes, so while she can use Goetia and such she's not on the level as Tharja and Henry.

>get to save orbs
Seems like a win to me.

Luna if the enemy can fight back

>res tank
i never noticed his res was pretty good, damn. i was only thinking about bringing up his speed to 35, close to neutral B!Roy's. honestly, building him is just a way for me to forget how shitty my CYL luck was.

>pokemon types
>fairy kingdom
i'd be sad

iktf just spent 100 orbs trying to get henry I wish I never tried

Can't wait for the update that lets you customize your Kiran.

Probably Moonbow overall.

Flashing Blade + Desperation + Moonbow is a lot of damage with no retaliation.

Pretty low at the moment, but if you wait a few weeks there will be a banner up where it will be pretty easy to get him.

Swift Sparrow to keep his Res intact.

gave iceberg, fury, desp and attack ploy seal to mine