/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1062 - Sonics Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/perocan0903/status/906567093587394560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would you go snowboarding with her?

image included this time

*Swaps outfits*

I would push her face first into the snow!

I need to go back and play the older sonic games, and generations too. The "Flow" is something I've completely missed across games.

First for proper treatment.

OVA should be standing next to Tails' dead body.

How would you change Silver's character?

Shit that actually looks really good when it's not taken from a 360p youtube video

The power of the avatar closet.

Make sure to play the Advance trilogy, they're pretty fun.

Make him a bit less serious. Not saying to turn him into a complete joke character & deprive him of serious moments, but I'd like to see Silver be a bit more of a light-hearted character.

>Switch isn't really a handheld
I'm going to play all of Forces undocked, and you can't stop me.

I'll be honest, I beat Generations and never even knew red rings were a thing.

You'll be playing next to an outlet and you'll like it!

Whoops meant to link

>mfw Forces drains the Switch battery less than Mania

I knew they were a thing, but didn't bother collecting them until I set out to 100% the game.

This. I re-bought The Adventure games on PC, and it's great to be able to just pop into City Escape, Metal Harbor, or Final Rush on a whim and grab some stuff for my Chao.

Finalized the poodle's name, so this is Mika. Anyone up for drawing them again? I am just loving this avatar maker.

Mania was the only Switch game I ever played that had that weird home/power button delay. It's nice that they fixed it, but how did it even get there?

I am loving this one.

Probably not at 4 am, but cute dog anyways.

They're not super important unless you like exploring every nook and cranny

Who knows

I'll draw her.

Imagine Spark and Tails kissing, while touching each others butts, then sucking each others dicks. They are moaning pleasurably, while Spark is crying out loud too. Then Spark zaps Tails, so Tails will fall and Spark butt fuck him. Tails is unconscious and doesn't react, but he still breathes. Spark fucks Tails rhythmically while "D-Jahsta - System" playing. Suddenly, Sonic enters the room and sees the debauchery, saves Tails from that Jester and teaches him a lesson. Spark gets mad, gets powered up and attacks Sonic and Tails, killing them. Then he sat down and felt bad for what he did. He lies down and wanks his weiner, while crying. He is sad. He finds a nearby cucumber and shoves it up his ass. He screams loud and pleasurably. He is still horny. He sees a sea outside the window. After landing on the ground, Spark exits the ship and gets in water. He dives into the blue depths, naked with his erect cock. Starts shoving cucumber into his clean ass, while wanking. He moans while making bubbles. After 5 minutes, he drowns, happy and smiling, because Jesters are always happy. THE END!

>Metal harbor, Final Rush, City Escape
My man.

Are you okay there, user?

I've seen that they give you hidden artwork, and I do like games that reward things like that because I'm a drawfag

That might be due to Mania running at a constant 60fps vs Forces 30fps

early bird, early thread

Its not, Mania is one of the games that is almost matched with Zelda in terms of battery drain, not even Mario or Dragon Ball drain the battery as much.

Silver is a cute girl

Make him a girl?

Where did Sonic's shoes come from? What brand are they? The friction must be intense right? So are they custom made?

I want the hedgehog to wrestle with that wolf.

That's fair
Neat, do post your stuff sometime

Sonic is a pointy boi, I don't know if that'd end well.

You're not familiar with Master Shakeposting, are you?

Is it safe to say the Chao Garden is the glue that keeps SA2 together? It gives you incentive to replay the levels which In turn Increases your skill which is later used for getting all the A ranks. The amount of depth in Chao raising is even more incentive to get more engrossed in the game.

It's a good reason to go back and replay the fun levels. There would probably be less care for how short Sonic games overall if they had this feature back.

I listed half of Sonic's levels, so it's hard to fuck up.
Speaking of Adventure 2, have any of you guys played the hard mode versions of the levels? I downloaded a 100% save to finally play Green Hill after all these years, and I decided to check out the hard modes since I never really bothered to do the lost chao missions.
Some of these new layouts had a lot of work put into them.
Crazy Gadget was like a completely new level. Sky Rail was also surprisingly tough.

Pls post more
Or gib sauce

Basically. Sonic games need incentives to keep you replaying them and more benefits come from doing so than just chao stuff.

That's what drove me to go back and play a lot of the game over and over again, aside from some of the stages just being plain fun to do nothing but run around in circles just because.

This might be something for me to experience going back to sa2 again

The amount of depth the Chao garden had was frankly absurd.
I remember getting a yellow egg and raising it to be Speed/Power just so I could get a Super Sonic Chao.

Cute stuff

Probably, I never got much out of it but I don't think I played it as much as everyone else either.

Hope you guys are ready for Wisp Gardens in Sonic Adventure 3

Sure he's pretty pointy but he has some soft spots.

Originally from here, the English was from translator user
twitter.com/perocan0903/status/906567093587394560

>Wisp Garden

huggu

If we're already posting OCs, I might as well...

r8 'em if you'd like; I'd like to know what you guys think.

How the Adventure games would be received if they didn't have the chao garden?

Worse in my case if it didn't have anything in its place. A huge chunk of what made the game fun for me was how easy it was to learn stages and the fact that you could dick around in some areas if you really wanted to. Modern games don't let you play around in stages that much without full on backtracking or replaying the entire level. It's more like "playing around" and/or exploring has been changed and streamlined for the most part.

I hardly use the Chao garden in SA1 but it would probably affect SA2 pretty hard considering how well received that Chao Garden is even today.

Didn't the SA1 Chao garden have a bug that didn't save any progress? That sounds really frustrating

Whoever runs the fic ideabin, you should add that suggestion of Infinite creating an illusion of Maria to truly get back at Shadow (either replacing the events of Forces, or occurring afterwards as double-revenge). I thought it was a cool idea. The gang'd have to tear Shadow off of him once the ruse came to light.

Billy is kinda meh, Rita is cool but her outfit could be tweaked, Bando and Perdi are PERFECT, Alba could use some headwear, and Chiffon just needs a color tweak to a creamy whit, instead of pure.

Overall, you have awesome characters.

Holy shit, that’s actually a great premise. But... assdly 06 never happened for Shadow, where he finally got excellent character development and got over Maria.

I think that was a problem for the PC version

Newfag here.
Is Forces the first Sonic game that introduced the OC creator?

yes

Then why do OCs exist before Forces?

What do you mean?

Go to bed, Geek.

I was gonna draw something fancy but I fucking suck tonight so here's a bad sketch.

Blaze is cute! CUTE!

Well, all these "X the Hedgehog", "Y the Hedgehog", picrelated, etc. I think you understood.

Would you?

This is the first implementation of an OC creator in a sonic game. OCs have been common in the fandom since the 90s

Sorry, still drawing it. And at least one more drawpal said that they will draw some of it after I finish mine

Because like in literally any fandom, fans want to make their own characters for various reasons. Heck, even those threads have Bump and Sage because "why not?". Forces is the first to give such option in an official sonic game

Birds are hard to draw. Made a pirate canary lady OC, still working on her design.

>right outfit

That's not an OC though that's just a redesign or whatever of an existing character (Maria)

I thought Shadow's whole focus on Maria ended with his game.

>female buddy
definitely
>female Infinite
Don't stick your dick in crazy

He should've been done lamenting over Maria at the end of SA2.
I liked his Heroes/parts of Shadow arc of "Holy shit, am I actually Shadow or a robot double that became self-aware?"

Exaggerated angst is my shit, so I didn't mind Shadow mourning across 2 games and that one season of X. It's part of what endeared me to him as a wee lass.

This. Maria shouldn't have ANY PART of his character past SA2. All of her story was fucking done.

Heroes/Shadow should've just been him coming to terms with his identity crisis and figuring out what exactly defines "Shadow".

Does anyone have any sonic related reaction images? All I got is this one.

>implying crazy won't stick its dick in you

His Heroes arc should've been less serious to fit the rest of the game though, maybe have him considering new identities every zone
"Am I the ultimate gambler? Is this who I am?"
"Am I a ghost? Boo!?"
"I'm Shadow the park ranger, protector of nature?"
Etc.
But him not being a normal hedgehog isn't conveyed by his design at all so it's almost impossible to actually do anything with.

Absolutely with the cutie on the left.

>Eyelashes

fem Buddy like ?

Furry Fio best girl

I want to stick my dick in crazy

Can’t wait to see.

It's pretty bad, can't draw well today.

I'm beginning to think sonic is a big fat homo.
Or at least bisexual with a heavy male lean.

>Inifinite x Buddy/Avatar

I'm ok with this

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

STOP
A BONER SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET THIS HARD

UNCROP IT, YOU ASSFUCK.

POST A LINK

This is a Christian general, you degenerates.

GOD FORGIVE MY BONER

I'm sorry Mr. Bond, but Mr. Whitehead isn't home right now.

hm...

I really liked Infinte's characterization, instead of being a typical monster of the week, he was a monster of the weak

Give sauce pls, I want more.